Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

She was a saint

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

Mr Lance Murdock posted:

To be fair he did end up with a girl in her 20s I think...or however old Stephanie is.

I am an old man (not as old as Ronnie) and the prospect of having to spend a majority of my time with a girl in her 20s makes me want to throw myself out a window.

Shes Not Impressed
Apr 25, 2004

haljordan posted:

I am an old man (not as old as Ronnie) and the prospect of having to spend a majority of my time with a girl in her 20s makes me want to throw myself out a window.

Vodka shots straight up thank you

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!

haljordan posted:

Yeah, but Ronnie's idea of "spending time" with a woman is loving her.

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002

haljordan posted:

Normally I would agree, but the crazy thing is that she has always appeared 10x more intelligent and mature than him when they have been on air. It still make no sense why she is with him but :shrug:

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

BiggerBoat posted:

Yeah, but Ronnie's idea of "spending time" with a woman is loving her.

Yeah but then Stephanie is still in his house afterwards.

Lifespan posted:

Normally I would agree, but the crazy thing is that she has always appeared 10x more intelligent and mature than him when they have been on air. It still make no sense why she is with him but :shrug:

Her father must've hosed her wearing a Garfield mask or something.

DeadBonesBrook
May 31, 2011

How do you do, fellow Regis?
I drive a big white Cadillac.

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!
mmm, cunty

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

Bonzo posted:

mmm, cunty

This reminds me of one time when Ralph called in I think when ETA was on (that'd be likely the only reason I was listening to a Ralph call) and he was talking about Heather Mills dancing, and he said something like "Heather is here to dance 'the cunty'" and no one laughed. Howard then said "y'know, you're so funny at my place, but on the air, you're just not.".

There was also Ralph's poem for Kendra, "Roses are Red, Violets are Blue, hey bitch, come visit me." It was met with similar silence from everyone in the studio.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!
Artie at one of the roasts:

"one day after Beth leaves you, she'll be sitting with Heather Mills McCartney on a private island and Heather will say 'Beth, did you know I wrote Hey Jude?' and Beth will say 'oh how charming, you know I invented the homeless game'".

Last Chance
Dec 31, 2004

Ambassadorofsodomy posted:

Artie at one of the roasts:

"one day after Beth leaves you, she'll be sitting with Heather Mills McCartney on a private island and Heather will say 'Beth, did you know I wrote Hey Jude?' and Beth will say 'oh how charming, you know I invented the homeless game'".

Lol good poo poo

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002

haljordan posted:

Her father must've hosed her wearing a Garfield mask or something.

Ronnie is younger than her dad. I'm not going down this road... but yeah, there is something super heavy there.

lynch_69
Jan 21, 2001

Every twenty something party girl's dream is to spend the rest of her life with a limo driver her grandad's age.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Didn’t he move to LV for her ??

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

euphronius posted:

Didn’t he move to LV for her ??

Mund’s Veterinary Clinic must be a reality by now.

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope

Rupert Buttermilk posted:

This reminds me of one time when Ralph called in I think when ETA was on (that'd be likely the only reason I was listening to a Ralph call) and he was talking about Heather Mills dancing, and he said something like "Heather is here to dance 'the cunty'" and no one laughed. Howard then said "y'know, you're so funny at my place, but on the air, you're just not.".

I vaguely remember this, and it didn't even seem like a joke.

quote:

There was also Ralph's poem for Kendra, "Roses are Red, Violets are Blue, hey bitch, come visit me." It was met with similar silence from everyone in the studio.

Everyone's reaction was like a thousand times funnier than the joke

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

Something something AI, europeans think americans look like whaterver whatever, click the link and scroll down to Vermont it is.

https://www.buzzfeed.com/daves4/eur...q886IjF_32_LMPA

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

What do you think Kendra is up to these days

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

mourning the loss of the love of her life.

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

haljordan posted:

What do you think Kendra is up to these days

I hope only the worst for her.

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

Szyznyk posted:

I hope only the worst for her.

Yeah she really came off as a very awful person.

Ralph Hurley
Aug 3, 2009

:barf::sweep::zoid:

Ambassadorofsodomy posted:

Something something AI, europeans think americans look like whaterver whatever, click the link and scroll down to Vermont it is.

https://www.buzzfeed.com/daves4/eur...q886IjF_32_LMPA

This is awesome lol
I can’t remember how exactly Bigfoot pronounced the name of his state, but it was always something like Mont or Buhmont it is.

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

Is Bigfoot still alive? Vermont's plan for treating his crippling mental illness seems to be sticking him in crappy motel rooms with a fuckload of pills.

Two Kings
Nov 1, 2004

Get the scientists working on the tube technology, immediately.
Last I think the show had mentioned Big Foot they had called the Vermont Police because he told them he burned down his apartment on purpose.

He was acquitted because he was deemed unfit to stand trial and was released. So I believe he continues to roam the crack motels of Vermont to this day.

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

Two Kings posted:

Last I think the show had mentioned Big Foot they had called the Vermont Police because he told them he burned down his apartment on purpose.

He was acquitted because he was deemed unfit to stand trial and was released. So I believe he continues to roam the crack motels of Vermont to this day.

Yeah there is just absolutely no way he could ever be put on trial for anything

edit: I might be totally making this up, but did Judd Apatow ever give Robin poo poo over her saying that 40 Year Old Virgin would be a total flop? I feel like she got nailed bad for mouthing off on one of the 10 million subjects she knows jack poo poo about. It was maybe either him or another movie made by JJ Abrams.

haljordan fucked around with this message at 23:59 on Jul 17, 2023

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
I gotta get out of this.

Zoben
Oct 3, 2001
schmega cheeze! hahahahahaha

parthenocarpy
Dec 18, 2003

The man who once had Hillary Clinton all alone

Two Kings
Nov 1, 2004

Get the scientists working on the tube technology, immediately.
Who’s watching the Jackie Documentary tonight?

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!
Nobody

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

Two Kings posted:

*Jackie laugh*

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

I am curious to see how much time will be devoted to the post Stern show years.

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

Two Kings posted:

Jackie

Chicken Butt
Oct 27, 2010
0.0 people.

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope

Two Kings posted:

There's a Jackie documentary?

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002
Is it free on a streaming service? Because I might watch for the fun of it. I sure as hell would never pay a cent for it.

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF
They should make you send a check to a PO Box to get the documentary mailed to you.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

Lifespan posted:

Is it free on a streaming service? Because I might watch for the fun of it. I sure as hell would never pay a cent for it.

Anyone who pays for it gets a free jokemaster junior.

Mr Lance Murdock
Feb 29, 2008

Bones heal. Chicks dig scars. And the United States of America has the best doctor-to-daredevil ratio in the world
This is the only correct answer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kylej
Jul 6, 2004

Grimey Drawer
There's no way more than like.... 5,000 people give a poo poo about Jackie Martling in 2023. I dunno who that documentary was made for. Maybe it was a vanity project.