Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

Waltzing Along posted:

:nomnom:

is this real?

:latestfad:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

:sickos:

Lt. Cock
May 28, 2005

INCOMING!
YesYesYes

maybeadracula
Sep 9, 2022

by sebmojo

:trumppop:

Murdstone
Jun 14, 2005

I'm feeling Jimmy

Someone bought an emote to poke fun at a woman making money through people buying emotes for her to pretend to eat.

Kit Walker
Jul 10, 2010
"The Man Who Cannot Deadlift"

Murdstone posted:

Someone bought an emote to poke fun at a woman making money through people buying emotes for her to pretend to eat.

I think people are making fun of the concept more than the woman specifically

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

Murdstone posted:

once again you cracked the case sherlock

Manager Hoyden
Mar 5, 2020

I'm sure that lady is making good money but I am drawing a blank trying to think of something more demeaning to do for a living. Then again, bankrupting the smelly manbabies in her channel is a noble pursuit in itself

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

The vast majority of people laughing at the emoji streamer poo poo are laughing at the idiots spending money on it not the people working to earn it. If that isn't you then you have failed to understand the joke.

Manager Hoyden
Mar 5, 2020

It's okay to laugh at the emoji eating cartoon embarrassment

It's fine, go nuts

You have permission

It's always the right thing to do

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
People are laughing? I thought they were just confused and a bit put off by it.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Inceltown posted:

The vast majority of people laughing at the emoji streamer poo poo are laughing at the idiots spending money on it not the people working to earn it. If that isn't you then you have failed to understand the joke.

I disagree.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Inceltown posted:

Yes I too appreciate the dignity and inspirational value of the human tamagochis

Squee
Jun 15, 2003
<3
Both parties are yet more proof that humanity was a mistake, plenty of disgust to go around

Murdstone
Jun 14, 2005

I'm feeling Jimmy

ChubbyChecker posted:

once again you cracked the case sherlock
I’m only here to help.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Murdstone posted:

OK

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Imo, game devs who make lovely mobile gacha games that push people into spending exuberant amounts of money on anime babes, footballers, and rare skibidi toilets, don't deserve any derision and only deserve praise. After all, people who give them money are stupid and that's all that matters.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Going online causes you to become dumb

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

Paladinus posted:

Imo, game devs who make lovely mobile gacha games that push people into spending exuberant amounts of money on anime babes, footballers, and rare skibidi toilets, don't deserve any derision and only deserve praise. After all, people who give them money are stupid and that's all that matters.

I wish I had exuberant $$

Kit Walker
Jul 10, 2010
"The Man Who Cannot Deadlift"

Waltzing Along posted:

I wish I had exuberant $$

Make a game where people can pay :10bux: for a chance to win a jpg of a pretty lady

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?

Man who invited woman on holiday without meeting her in viral tweet charged with her murder

:yikes:

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

Extra extra cursed as the the tweet was sent just a month before the brutal murder and the man is also a divorced father of three children who'll now have to grow up knowing what he did.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

ffffuuuck. That's beyond horrible. Thanks scratch monkey we were having a good time!

Admiral Joeslop
Jul 8, 2010

https://i.imgur.com/3qCgzq5.mp4

Sound needed it's a bobcat or mountain lion.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

Admiral Joeslop posted:

:laffo: That's the best NOPE reaction I've seen in a while

Maximum Sexy Pigeon
Jun 5, 2008

We must never speak of this!

Admiral Joeslop posted:

Really, even with a gun and taser strapped to me, if I heard that noise in the dark I would nope the absolute gently caress out of there, too.

This guy survives horror movies.

Yolomon Wayne
Jun 10, 2014

You call it "The Big Bang", but what really happened is
Grimey Drawer
Swear to god, this is the sound Geists do in Battle Brothers

an AOL chatroom
Oct 3, 2002

Inceltown posted:

Hulk Hogans Meat Shoebox

Thank you

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Jamesman posted:

It's not the drinking horse piss that I have a problem with. It's that it's a police horse. That's loving disgusting.

It's like when people say they "like a man in uniform" but they're talking about cops and soldiers and not Subway Sandwich Artists. Have some loving decency.

He's also letting it piss all over an LRT station platform in the middle of downtown, among skyscapers, during our busiest tourist week of the entire year.

Alberta is so goddamn trashy. And smelly. If anyone complains about the stench of piss and blame homeless people, I'm going to remind them about the cop horses. No one cleans up after them. They go through my neighbourhood sometimes and they just poo poo on the sidewalk and leave.

McGavin
Sep 18, 2012

https://i.imgur.com/ZQQJv9T.mp4

Waffle!
Aug 6, 2004

I Feel Pretty!

The real curse is playing it backwards.

Automatic Slim
Jul 1, 2007

Captain Hygiene posted:

Going online causes you to become dumb

Are you suggesting that the internet makes you stupid?

McGavin
Sep 18, 2012

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Makes me want to eat the Chinese couple.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

I love ambrose bierce

plainswalker75
Feb 22, 2003

Pigs are smarter than Bears, but they can't ride motorcycles
Hair Elf

(NOT A REAL PERSON)

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

Captain Hygiene posted:

We should be able to pay $40 to remove a smilie

:arghfist::reject:

You know who you are

EoRaptor
Sep 13, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Manager Hoyden posted:

I'm sure that lady is making good money but I am drawing a blank trying to think of something more demeaning to do for a living. Then again, bankrupting the smelly manbabies in her channel is a noble pursuit in itself

Working a bar or restaurant, where she can earn sub-minimum wage getting groped by customers and having her tips stolen by management while she is forced to smile? If the zeitgeist is currently for women to sit safely at home and fake a smile while eating fake food, i think it’s pretty good. I just hope she goes out and does things for herself when she’s not on camera.

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Captain Hygiene posted:

:arghfist::reject:

You know who you are

get rekt

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

Admiral Joeslop posted:

Understandable, have a good night