Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: 16-bit Butt-Head)

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
I... think that's supposed to be some sort of very terrible PUA negging bit in his mind

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

insane clown pussy
Jun 20, 2023

everyone uses that phrase incorrectly it's right up there with the steinbeck quote about temporarily embarrassed capitalists

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

he understands it. mad?

A tale told by an idiot king full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

:cb:

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

its easy to stumble on hosed up poo poo on twitter right now because of the non existent moderation all it takes is entering the wrong keyword or even looking at the top trending hashtags at the wrong time

mad?

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

Just want to remind everyone that you can call Elon the r word on Twitter and it's not against the rules

smellmycheese
Feb 1, 2016

Cat Turd is in a reflective mood..

https://twitter.com/catturd2/status/1681661219608903680?s=46&t=m_nNbkNoHG4lLitcpyHReg

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Do you have any idea how much I tweet? ANY IDEA?!

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
Not reading all that

MockingQuantum
Jan 20, 2012

somebody respond to him with the Tyler the Creator tweet but replace "cyber bullying" with "catturd"

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015

The whole human race
sentenced
to
burn

ben shapino posted:

Just want to remind everyone that you can call Elon the r word on Twitter and it's not against the rules

But if you post "why won't this ghoul die already?" in regards to the undead lich Henry Kissinger, the AI bot will insta ban you for the word "die".

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

posting? it's praxis.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

This Catturd thing has been a 5 year rollercoaster.

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

WrasslorMonkey posted:

Do you have any idea how much I tweet? ANY IDEA?!

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

ben shapino posted:

elon musk ftw

Jeff Fatwood
Jun 17, 2013
being a catturd is hard work but someone's gotta do it

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

In Training posted:

This Catturd thing has been a 5 year rollercoaster.

he should try eating more fiber

Soapy_Bumslap
Jun 19, 2013

We're gonna need a bigger chode
Grimey Drawer
Did Orwell have any takes about the PRC? If so I''d be very interested in Elon talking about them, out loud, in a very visible forum

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

god damnit

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

didnt read

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

good call

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

i read the catturd thing and he talks about smoking weed and living in a vw hippie van and he never introspects at all. he joined social media at 54 because he had arthritis and now he's a hateful conservative

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

so catturd2, you're telling me you have lived the life of a dumbass for most of your life, this is shocking news

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

are u there god? its me, @catturd2

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

RealityWarCriminal posted:

i read the catturd thing and he talks about smoking weed and living in a vw hippie van and he never introspects at all. he joined social media at 54 because he had arthritis and now he's a hateful conservative

source?

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1681696989962989569?t=k5TRefzhZWgV8SRPessBkw&s=19

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

I would love to punch Elon right in his stupid face

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

ben shapino posted:

mad?

Last Chance
Dec 31, 2004

extortion much ? mad?

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

has anyone pointed out he’s a pathetic loser

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar
maybe catturd is depressed because he has to stare at the word catturd every day for years

pink noise
Jun 24, 2022

RealityWarCriminal posted:

the don mclean story

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!

ben shapino posted:

me thinks youre mad

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

a.lo posted:

doth thinks youre mad

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

why didn’t they have this before

Best Friends
Nov 4, 2011

I want to know how cat turd 1 feels about all this

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

i could imagine how being a normie old who got internet famous for some reason and starts getting death threats from freaks could break your brain. catturd it's time to touch grass

Cup Runneth Over
Aug 8, 2009

She said life's
Too short to worry
Life's too long to wait
It's too short
Not to love everybody
Life's too long to hate

Toplowtech posted:

LOL a conservative cyber ghetto. The constant"WHY DON'T THEY LIKE MEEEEE?" :qq: from people demanding to have the eternal right to sprout hate speech is never getting old. I mean the "if you shout the n-word in an echo chamber where the only black people are conservative blacks, is it even heard?" must really really hurt them.

https://twitter.com/RealGBitch1/status/1680997932445696000

where did this sense of entitlement come from

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:
trying to wrap my head around ready player one being enough of a cultural touchstone that anyone would go with the protagonist as a username

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thetan_guy42
Oct 15, 2016

murdera

Lipstick Apathy

Dr. Killjoy posted:

trying to wrap my head around ready player one being enough of a cultural touchstone that anyone would go with the protagonist as a username

The emoji movie was on the other day and I mistook it for this. Have not watched either