Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sweet geek swag
Mar 29, 2006

Adjust lasers to FUN!

PinheadSlim posted:

I think she calls George Bush handsome and it's one of the most immersion breaking lines in the history of media.

e; lol yeah she says "he's even more handsome than his dad" :barf:

Well, considering her taste in men, maybe we shouldn't be surprised.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bathroom Surprise
Feb 15, 2005

Everytime I see the word bagel, I hear Hank saying Boggle in my head, is something wrong with me?

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!

sweet geek swag posted:

Well, considering her taste in men, maybe we shouldn't be surprised.

Trying to remember all of Luanne's men:

Buckley
Rad Thibodeaux
The virgin
Lucky

Who am I forgetting?

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

Impossibly Perfect Sphere posted:

Buckley
Rad Thibodeaux
The virgin
Lucky

Who am I forgetting?

That stoner who worked at the photo-development department and called her Linda but I think you got all the big ones

Bold Robot
Jan 6, 2009

Be brave.

:golfclap:

Testikles
Feb 22, 2009
You forgot dang'ol Boomhauer

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

Testikles posted:

You forgot dang'ol Boomhauer

dang ol', no man

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

Drag and drop!

naem
May 29, 2011

seiferguy posted:

As if Luanne would vote right wing

The Bible
May 8, 2010

PinheadSlim posted:

I think she calls George Bush handsome and it's one of the most immersion breaking lines in the history of media.

This is exactly what I am saying. She would absolutely find Trump handsome.

Luanne is drawn to hardline authoritarianism and blatant idiocy. She isn't really able to recognize exactly what those traits are. She saw through Rad, yes, but Luanne was a lot smarter early on. Late season Luanne is as dumb as a box of rocks. Trump's childish name calling and public fits would resonate with her as strength and determination.

As Peggy puts it and Lucky proves it, Luanne is genetically drawn back to the trailer park, and you don't get more trailer trash than Donald Trump.

The Bible fucked around with this message at 02:42 on Jul 19, 2023

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Don't you tell me my business again.

The Bible posted:

Luanne is drawn to hardline authoritarianism and blatant idiocy. She isn't really able to recognize exactly what those traits are. She saw through Rad, yes, but Luanne was a lot smarter early on. Late season Luanne is as dumb as a box of rocks. Trump's childish name calling and public fits would resonate with her as strength and determination.

As Peggy puts it and Lucky proves it, Luanne is genetically drawn back to the trailer park, and you don't get more trailer trash than Donald Trump.

Not the first time I've had profound disagreements with The Bible

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!
bobbys restraunt is going to be some lovely mocking hipsters fruit pie restraunt calling it now. like deconstructed fruit pie or some idiot thing. judge is going to go full goode family with it.

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

kathy najimy should kick his rear end

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

The Bible posted:

Remember that Trump is quite possibly Vince McMahon's half-brother.

The Bible
May 8, 2010

BiggerBoat posted:

Not the first time I've had profound disagreements with The Bible

I get where you're coming from, and it really comes down to poor writing/character development.

Early season Luanne, who fixes cars and physically threatens Cotton for being a sexist piece of poo poo would see through Trump in a heartbeat.

Late season Luanne is almost an entirely different character. Trump holding a Bible upside down in front of a church he just gassed would probably be enough to fool her.

King Carnivore
Dec 17, 2007

Graveyard Disciple

snergle posted:

deconstructed fruit pie

So cobbler then?

stealie72
Jan 10, 2007
Bobbyler

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

Apple brown Bobby

The Moon Monster
Dec 30, 2005

PinheadSlim posted:

Biden and Trump make him look like handsome squidward in comparsion, to be fair. I think that episode was also very generous with his hair color.

Nov 6, 2002

Dubya was not a bad looking dude back in 2000. In the context of presidential candidates anyway.

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

Dubya was not a bad looking dude back in 2000. In the context of presidential candidates anyway.

He has that Tucker Carlson stare though

The Moon Monster
Dec 30, 2005

pixaal posted:

He has that Tucker Carlson stare though

It's pretty uncanny, now that you mention it.

Rawrbomb
Mar 11, 2011

rawrrrrr

The Moon Monster posted:

It's pretty uncanny, now that you mention it.

Isn't that the other way around? Tucker got it from W.

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

I always thought of it as "Not even I know what I'm gonna say next" face

naem
May 29, 2011

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Buckley
Rad Thibodeaux
The virgin Rhett Van Der Graaf
Lucky

Who am I forgetting?

How could you forget the Van Der Graafs?

A MIRACLE
Sep 17, 2007

All right. It's Saturday night; I have no date, a two-liter bottle of Shasta and my all-Rush mix-tape... Let's rock.

I like Jeff Gordon. He’s handsome.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
This rope is so soft

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free
rad
thibbodayauxxxxxx

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49
Watched an unseen episode today, Bobby thinks dad is rich. The only good seconds were the three seconds Peggy was in it.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
I like even the bad episodes of koth sorry

SettingSun
Aug 10, 2013

When I have a kid I’m going to have a sealed container labeled Oil Records so they too too can jump to wild conclusions about our wealth.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Wait till cotton finds out about this female man of god.

I almost hesitate to fax it to him.

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

nobody gonna talk about Larsen Pork Products?

Detective No. 27
Jun 7, 2006

SettingSun posted:

When I have a kid I’m going to have a sealed container labeled Oil Records so they too too can jump to wild conclusions about our wealth.

Hank Hill, Hank Hill, he’s a really bad guy who lives on a ranch with his mom.

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

Milo and POTUS posted:

This rope is so soft

This here is velvet, not velveteen.

A gentleman must know the difference.

SettingSun
Aug 10, 2013

There are two types of sales executives in this world:

Hank Hill: "When have I ever needed a 3 figure entertainment budget to sell propane? I'm gonna close this deal the same way I always do -- a cup of coffee, a slice of pie, and a handshake. And if I hit a snag, pie a la mode."

My Friend Thatherton: "I'll fight you pilgrim! YEEE HAWWWW" *throws punch*

Nov 6, 2002

muscles like this! posted:

How could you forget the Van Der Graafs?

I guess I just remember him as Owen Wilson.

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe
Arlen Hospital can't handle two bypasses at once

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SettingSun
Aug 10, 2013

I guess I just remember him as Owen Wilson.

Honestly his delivery of the massage parlor story was really, really good. It's probably the most memorable thing of that episode for me.