Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

gonadic io
Feb 16, 2011

>>=
Protected rapist spycops

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Knitting Beetles
Feb 4, 2006

Fallen Rib

ro5s posted:

I didn't think sir kid starver would starve me :qq:

lol

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006
:gay:
nonceguard

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

gonadic io posted:

Protected rapist spycops

MI5 torturers too

Doktor Avalanche
Dec 30, 2008

Knitting Beetles posted:

I imagine that most volunteers for Labour are aware of what the political leadership is doing. So what gives? Why are they volunteering?

weakness

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

Knitting Beetles posted:

I imagine that most volunteers for Labour are aware of what the political leadership is doing. So what gives? Why are they volunteering?

they support the Labour platform and its actions

Shogi
Nov 23, 2004

distant Pohjola
just imagine the type of person who’s not only still got labour membership but is actively campaigning for keith

like, please do it for me and report back cos i psychologically can’t. can men be worms so

imagine going back and doing it again after The Dominos Incident

Private Speech
Mar 30, 2011

I HAVE EVEN MORE WORTHLESS BEANIE BABIES IN MY COLLECTION THAN I HAVE WORTHLESS POSTS IN THE BEANIE BABY THREAD YET I STILL HAVE THE TEMERITY TO CRITICIZE OTHERS' COLLECTIONS

IF YOU SEE ME TALKING ABOUT BEANIE BABIES, PLEASE TELL ME TO

EAT. SHIT.

I wonder what loving idiot had the bright idea of ordering pizza for the campaign staff knowing the volunteers were there.

Aren't these people supposed to be empathic and in touch with the public and good at keeping up appearances. lol no

Communist Thoughts
Jan 7, 2008

Our war against free speech cannot end until we silence this bronze beast!

euphronius posted:

why was Starmer knighted? what did he do?

He was chief prosecutor for the crown and the Conservative government

The worst possible background for a labour leader you say?

Party Boat
Nov 1, 2007

where did that other dog come from

who is he

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь

Shogi posted:

just imagine the type of person who’s not only still got labour membership but is actively campaigning for keith

like, please do it for me and report back cos i psychologically can’t. can men be worms so

I have a close relative who joined Labour specifically because of Keith

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь
They couldn't in good conscience be a member of Labour while the vile antisemite Jeremy "Leibstandarte SS Adolf Hitler" Corbyn was conducting his Stalinist purges

gonadic io
Feb 16, 2011

>>=
We found them, the one person Keith is trying to appeal to

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

ContinuityNewTimes posted:

I have a close relative who joined Labour specifically because of Keith

when though? early on i could see it but after u turn after u turn i can’t imagine anyone liking that and being politically aware enough to join the party

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

See you in prevent prison friends

https://twitter.com/t_sfea/status/1682099838760935424?t=nKd1xIQ6reXNOymi22CfsQ&s=19

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь

Jel Shaker posted:

when though? early on i could see it but after u turn after u turn i can’t imagine anyone liking that and being politically aware enough to join the party

2021 I think and no sign of remorse. Just a real gross pervert

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Cool

keep punching joe
Jan 22, 2006

Die Satan!

Lol that's like 50 percent of Scotland and Northern Ireland.

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь
I don't hate it I'm just comprehensively disappointed by it on every level

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

LOL at banning the 3rd largest party in Parliament, proper job.

Absolute loving idiots campaigning for this Labour Party deserve to get treated like poo poo. They'll love it too.

Quotey
Aug 16, 2006

We went out for lunch and then we stopped for some bubble tea.
Luckily I love Strong Britain, Great Nation.

Shogi
Nov 23, 2004

distant Pohjola
can't wait for the exciting third category in the Prevent e-learning

-religious fundamentalism
-neo-nazism
-Talking Down Britain

spending twenty minutes of clinical time you'll never get back clicking LMB when the actor calls Birmingham 'a fuckin shithole' or talks about posting on something awful

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

forkboy84 posted:

Absolute loving idiots campaigning for this Labour Party deserve to get treated like poo poo. They'll love it too.

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

i criticised brexit and now i’m on the prison barge on the way to my fruit picking gulag in boston

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь
Nobody will report you for calling the worst bit of the country a shithole

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
beatings will continue until morale improves

A Buttery Pastry
Sep 4, 2011

Delicious and Informative!
:3:
the uncool boris yeltsin

gonadic io
Feb 16, 2011

>>=

forkboy84 posted:

Suddenly they don't want fiscal responsibility after all! Pizza is expensive, when they'll work for free.

Valko
Sep 18, 2015

Shogi posted:

I think it's because some people view politics as a career and a way to make money, not because they want to change things and right wrongs. Lee Anderson* was once a Labour Councillor.

*“Anybody earning 30-odd grand a year – which most nurses are – using food banks, then they’ve got something wrong with their own finances,”

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

https://twitter.com/shitbritishpics/status/1682118176513970181?t=rEDOe2r1_9932-aup1EPaw&s=19

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

forkboy84 posted:

Yeah there is a lot of this going on

https://twitter.com/hannoir/status/1682098446012936192?t=5jsRfaQZXhwA6ZTxP3XYgg&s=19

Lol though

https://twitter.com/evolvepolitics/status/1682124249593462784?t=SJGfTGZvaYM6h8qi8eCNLA&s=19

Jose has issued a correction as of 21:42 on Jul 20, 2023

das hipster
Mar 7, 2005

:britain:

Starbucks
Jul 7, 2002

Your daily cup of fuck you.
Mark that photo of two jags NWS, hubba bubba. Any exit polling? Nowt on the BBC website.

namesake
Jun 19, 2006

"When I was a girl, around 12 or 13, I had a fantasy that I'd grow up to marry Captain Scarlet, but he'd be busy fighting the Mysterons so I'd cuckold him with the sexiest people I could think of - Nigel Mansell, Pat Sharp and Mr. Blobby."

Starbucks posted:

Mark that photo of two jags NWS, hubba bubba. Any exit polling? Nowt on the BBC website.

They don't do them for single seat elections, the general election exit polling is based on national polling responses altered with other weightings so just asking people from the seats voting wouldn't be weighed the same way and so can't be predicted like national elections.

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь

I walked past the lib dem conference this year and the people queuing up were all cardigan-wearing olds. Do the finance psychos not queue?

namesake
Jun 19, 2006

"When I was a girl, around 12 or 13, I had a fantasy that I'd grow up to marry Captain Scarlet, but he'd be busy fighting the Mysterons so I'd cuckold him with the sexiest people I could think of - Nigel Mansell, Pat Sharp and Mr. Blobby."

ContinuityNewTimes posted:

I walked past the lib dem conference this year and the people queuing up were all cardigan-wearing olds. Do the finance psychos not queue?

They don't attend the conferences, they host the fringe meetings and dinners where the real policies are decided.

Starbucks
Jul 7, 2002

Your daily cup of fuck you.

namesake posted:

They don't attend the conferences, they host the fringe meetings and dinners where the real policies are decided.

The Lib Dem’s have policies?

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь

Starbucks posted:

The Lib Dem’s have policies?

More money for the private sector

gently caress you

gonadic io
Feb 16, 2011

>>=
Bring In The Army

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gonadic io
Feb 16, 2011

>>=
Truck driver shortage? Teacher strike? Sex arses stuck in the Suez? Send in the squaddies, they'll just do everything.