Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Personal Lucubrant
Oct 18, 2016

Just thinking about what to do with all the money I don't have.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

F1 Thread 2023:

Khablam posted:

I did watch it. The scoring was biased.

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

SUCCHIAMI IL MIO CAZZO DA DIETRO, RANA RAGAZZO

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC
I steep my cold brew in some Japanese jug with a fine mesh cumsock insert after grinding my Ueshima beans in £5 Amazon bought grinder. Then I settle in and rewatch episodes of Neon Genesis Evangelion and make lengthy posts about the ending on internet forums.

Starbucks
Jul 7, 2002

Your daily cup of fuck you.

FAUXTON posted:

NOR
ALO
RIC

lock it in folks

If this happens I will rock up to my local artisanal coffee shop in the morning wearing just my boxers

Jon Carbuncle
Sep 21, 2002

Soiled Meat

Khablam posted:

The scoring was biased.

I need more top-rope dunking posts like this

Dudley
Feb 24, 2003

Tasty

MustardFacial posted:

I compile my own linux kernels. I prefer the more hands-on, artisanal experience.

Assuming the previous poster is in North America, then 1200W is about as much as you can safely get out of a kettle with our awful 110V outlets with a 15A breaker. 1200W is pulling 10A from the breaker, so if you have the kettle going and the grinder at the same time, on the same circuit (which is likely) then you're getting real close to 15A total.

Your electricity supply does not have sufficient passione.

ewe2
Jul 1, 2009

Thanks Ants posted:

Imagine how much it would own if Are Dan got a podium this weekend

this would be hilarious on so many levels

Monstaland
Sep 23, 2003

Theres nothing more dull and bourgeois as dunking on starbuck and macdo clients, bunch of tryhards

Mokotow
Apr 16, 2012

McD’s is pretty great, and a team title sponsorship of an F1 team is long overdue

Nowher
Nov 29, 2019

pack your bags

FAUXTON posted:

F1 Thread 2023:

There's very few threads on these forums that can constantly produce gems like this.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Mokotow posted:

McD’s is pretty great, and a team title sponsorship of an F1 team is long overdue

McDonald's Andretti-Cadillac, coming to the grid 2026

Mokotow
Apr 16, 2012

McDonald’s would join an esteemed list of companies and brands, like Saudia, Andrea Moda and ABBA.

ROFLBOT
Apr 1, 2005
All i’m seeing is a thread full of people who’ve never discovered the quality and simplicity of coffee from a Senseo machine

AutismVaccine
Feb 26, 2017

SPECIAL NEEDS
SQUAD

FAUXTON posted:

NOR
ALO
RIC

lock it in folks

VER
1st Loser
2nd Loser
PER 4th

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Mokotow posted:

mercdonalds come on down

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
I hope the mango boys bin it

Mokotow
Apr 16, 2012

FAUXTON posted:

mercdonalds come on down

Drivers are called The Big Mercs. A man in a Ronald McDonald suit sits on the pit wall, while Grimace and The Bandit hang out behind Toto in the garage live shots.

Snackula
Aug 1, 2013

hedgefund wizard

Mokotow posted:

A man in a Ronald McDonald suit sits on the pit wall,

That's just Grosjean in his DHL overalls.

Knight2m
Jul 26, 2002

Touchdown Steelers

Mokotow posted:

The Bandit

You give The Hamburglar the respect he is due.

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

Mokotow posted:

Drivers are called The Big Mercs. A man in a Ronald McDonald suit sits on the pit wall, while Grimace and The Bandit hang out behind Toto in the garage live shots.

As much as it pains me to admit it, this is big Ferrari energy right now.

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

Monstaland posted:

Theres nothing more dull and bourgeois as dunking on starbuck and macdo clients, bunch of tryhards

My aunt had a mental breakdown (I'm not even joking here, she was crying and loving screaming at me) when I refused to get her McDonald's after driving 30 minutes to pick her up at 7:30 in the loving morning over some stupid bullshit. So I'm very much inclined to say that the average McDonald's customer is a fat sniveling crybaby moron. Having said that the Junior chicken is pretty loving tasty and I get a craving for one once or twice a year

F1DriverQuidenBerg fucked around with this message at 18:30 on Jul 20, 2023

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

tony quidtana posted:

My aunt had a mental breakdown (I'm not even joking here, she was crying and loving screaming at me) when I refused to get her McDonald's after driving 30 minutes to pick her up at 7:30 in the loving morning over some stupid bullshit. So I'm very much inclined to say that the average McDonald's customer is a fat sniveling crybaby moron. Having said that the Junior chicken is pretty loving tasty and I get a craving for one once or twice a year

McDonalds is literally the only thing that is guaranteed to having me making GBS threads my gut biome at terminal velocity within 4 hours of consuming it and I am including the leftover Movicol turbo grade laxative my mother was given for her cancer screenings.

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC
I hate to admit it, but this year's Red Bull sugar free summer flavours are legit fire. I may have to go back to Lidl and get a couple of crates.

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

Any particular good ones. I saw those on sale at the grocery store by me

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

tony quidtana posted:

Any particular good ones. I saw those on sale at the grocery store by me

The Juneberry is nice, but the apricot and strawberry is dangerously drinkable with ice and a splash of vodka at the end of the workday.

Cannon_Fodder
Jul 17, 2007

"Hey, where did Steve go?"
Design by Kamoc
I made an Americano and it was good so for the next race I am on team Williams.

Logan, I believe.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

tony quidtana posted:

Draw on the map where you destroyed your aunt's psyche:

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

Bip Roberts posted:

Draw on the map where you destroyed your aunt's psyche:

Somewhere between "we have food at home" and "gently caress right off". She absolutely did not need to be picked up and valeted another 40 minutes to my grandparents despite acting like she was going to die or some stupid poo poo and I think she probably realized that to some degree which is why she framed the extra 15 minute detour to McDonald's as thanks for me picking her up. When I expressed my feeling that I didn't really want to drive 15 minutes out of the way for food that was going to completely nuke my GI tract on an empty stomach at 8 am in addition to my grandparents having more than enough food for her she went full loving Chernobyl

skimothy milkerson
Nov 19, 2006

box for mcnuggets

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Mokotow posted:

In Vegas they have Kubica playing the bandit

Cannon_Fodder
Jul 17, 2007

"Hey, where did Steve go?"
Design by Kamoc

tony quidtana posted:

Somewhere between "we have food at home" and "gently caress right off". She absolutely did not need to be picked up and valeted another 40 minutes to my grandparents despite acting like she was going to die or some stupid poo poo and I think she probably realized that to some degree which is why she framed the extra 15 minute detour to McDonald's as thanks for me picking her up. When I expressed my feeling that I didn't really want to drive 15 minutes out of the way for food that was going to completely nuke my GI tract on an empty stomach at 8 am in addition to my grandparents having more than enough food for her she went full loving Chernobyl

Can't spell petulant without aunt.

niethan
Nov 22, 2005

Don't be scared, homie!
Do you have McDonalds catering budget?

AutismVaccine
Feb 26, 2017

SPECIAL NEEDS
SQUAD

Charles Leclerc posted:

I hate to admit it, but this year's Red Bull sugar free summer flavours are legit fire. I may have to go back to Lidl and get a couple of crates.

They arent sugarless or i am getting this wrong?

Also RB White Edition or bust

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

AutismVaccine posted:

They arent sugarless or i am getting this wrong?

Also RB White Edition or bust

They have regular sweetened versions using sugar beets and artificially sweetened zero sugar versions. I don't eat sugar and artificially sweetened drinks normally taste like rear end, but these are actually palatable.

Sunk Dunk
Apr 14, 2021
I hope yuki dumpsters ric

Mao Zedong Thot
Oct 16, 2008

Sunk Dunk posted:

someone needs to bin that binman once and for all

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

What did you say the strategy was?
I hope Ricciardo crashes into max as he's getting lapped then gets out and flashes that colgate bogan smile

Colostomy Bag
Jan 11, 2016

:lesnick: C-Bangin' it :lesnick:

Sunk Dunk posted:

And delivers him a shoey for the finishing blow.

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

I just hope everyone has fun

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

gently caress your artisinal coffee,
Up the Ric,
Papaya Legends live on,
Shoeys for all, Forza Williams and Ferrari Failures.