Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF

Joey McChrist posted:

i've owned all of the boxsets since their release. goat show

I would buy the box sets used at GameStop lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

"The original Terminator was a gritty fucking AMAZING piece of sci-fi. Gritty fucking rock-hard MURDER!"
I watched season 1 on demand right before the last half of the last season aired then I watched it live.

It was years later that I saw the middle seasons.

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

Hot Diggity! posted:

I would buy the box sets used at GameStop lol

i worked in a pawn shop for a few years and my dvd shelf was insane by the time i got a different job lol

Ammat The Ankh
Sep 7, 2010

Now, attempt to defeat me!
And I shall become a living legend!

She got permabanned for buying herself transphobic avatars

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

please don't light the Rust Signal

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Woke up this morning, got myself an av

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

Tony buying himself anti-Italian racist avatars and blaming it on Ralphie to get permission to whack him

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF

Joey McChrist posted:

i worked in a pawn shop for a few years and my dvd shelf was insane by the time i got a different job lol

That rocks hell yeah

Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014

DaysBefore posted:

Tony buying himself anti-Italian racist avatars and blaming it on Ralphie to get permission to whack him

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

TheMightyBoops posted:

I’m pronouncing Capicola phonetically.

I vaguely remember there being a Sopranos PS2 game where if you gently caress up Tony’s lunch order enough times, he murders you and throws your body into a river or something

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Frank Frank posted:

I vaguely remember there being a Sopranos PS2 game where if you gently caress up Tony’s lunch order enough times, he murders you and throws your body into a river or something

lmao

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

DaysBefore posted:

tony doesnt know what a computer or internet forum is

Martman
Nov 20, 2006

Frank Frank posted:

https://youtu.be/XZp6zxh2yjE

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
we are dealing with an italian man whose only interaction with technology was playing mario kart 64 one time

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь
Someone mentioned escaflowne a million pages ago and I haven't watched it since I was a kid. Worth rewatching?

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

tony should have gotten into building gunpla after the ducks left his pool, i think it would have been therapeutic for him

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

ContinuityNewTimes posted:

Someone mentioned escaflowne a million pages ago and I haven't watched it since I was a kid. Worth rewatching?

its decent. if you only watched the eng dub version that aired on tv back in the day it rearranged some scenes in a weird way so its worth watching the jp version. theres also a movie thats sort of an alternate version of the same basic plot, its also pretty good.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

That’s the one

Cranappleberry
Jan 27, 2009
a man traumatized because his mother was only ever happy when his father brought home the meats

Doctor Bishop
Oct 22, 2013

To understand what happened at the diner, we use Mr. Papaya. This is upsetting because he is the friendliest of fruits.
e: trying to be funny on the internet was unwise

Doctor Bishop fucked around with this message at 21:54 on Jul 20, 2023

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь

Endorph posted:

its decent. if you only watched the eng dub version that aired on tv back in the day it rearranged some scenes in a weird way so its worth watching the jp version. theres also a movie thats sort of an alternate version of the same basic plot, its also pretty good.

Yeah I watched it on, I think, cartoon network way back when

Gonna go for it

The Wicked ZOGA
Jan 27, 2022
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!

Doctor Bishop posted:

ngl her expression looks like she's in the midst of unleashing a horrific fart to torment everyone else in the room as a prank, which is frankly a vastly more human interaction than the goober calling her a "spinster" seems capable of.

ok thanks

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

Doctor Bishop posted:

ngl her expression looks like she's in the midst of unleashing a horrific fart to torment everyone else in the room as a prank, which is frankly a vastly more human interaction than the goober calling her a "spinster" seems capable of.

lmao sick dude

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

Doctor Bishop posted:

:goofy:

The Wicked ZOGA
Jan 27, 2022
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!
Presumably she is farting, which is very normal. Of her. I am very normal.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

wish that dude had lied tbh

Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014

braaap

Violen
Jul 25, 2009

ohoho~
but what if i were to publish fetish posts and disguise them as my own sagas jokes. hohoho, delightfully devilish, bishop.

Psycho Landlord
Oct 10, 2012

What are you gonna do, dance with me?

hmm yes excellent posting

anyway the escaflowne movie is worth watching after the show just because the redesigns of the big meat robots are cool, peace

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

"The original Terminator was a gritty fucking AMAZING piece of sci-fi. Gritty fucking rock-hard MURDER!"

Violen posted:

but what if i were to publish fetish posts and disguise them as sagas jokes. hohoho, delightfully devilish, bishop.

another thing i am wondering is what do you think the posts smell like haha im just curious for laughs haha i would like to smell them

Inexplicable Humblebrag posted:

wish that dude had lied tbh

ngl same

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

What the

Oxxidation
Jul 22, 2007
that shadow painting is kick rear end

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

Violen posted:

but what if i were to publish fetish posts and disguise them as my own sagas jokes. hohoho, delightfully devilish, bishop.

fantasy booked farts

Doctor Bishop
Oct 22, 2013

To understand what happened at the diner, we use Mr. Papaya. This is upsetting because he is the friendliest of fruits.
y'know what yeah I deserved that, sorry folks. :smith:

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Doctor Bishop posted:

interesting

Leal
Oct 2, 2009

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
goons not knowing what a smile looks like ftw

mycot
Oct 23, 2014

"It's okay. There are other Terminators! Just give us this one!"
Hell Gem

Oxxidation posted:

that shadow painting is kick rear end

The Shadow the Hedgehog Fallen Angel parody is the only Fallen Angel parody that should be allowed.

e: looking at it again it doesn't actually seem to be a direct reference to Fallen Angel, but if one existed this statement still stands.

mycot fucked around with this message at 20:23 on Jul 20, 2023

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

Doctor Bishop posted:

any other farts you wanna talk about?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь
Congrats to bishop on a post people will ask about in future iterations of this thread