Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HiroProtagonist
May 7, 2007

Victor Vermis posted:

Yeah but have you considered Atomic Man-Boys thesis on individual victimization as statistically irrelevant compared to the horrors of organized religion and the LAPD's bank truck banditry division?

I don't think that's what was being said, so no I haven't

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Victor Vermis posted:

Yeah but have you considered Atomic Man-Boys thesis on individual victimization as statistically irrelevant compared to the horrors of organized religion and the LAPD's bank truck banditry division?

what are you talking about

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/miss_pidgey/status/1681205407820419072?t=CGo1ewpwWHwGhifHUwabdQ&s=19

Hubbert
Mar 25, 2007

At a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

https://twitter.com/jalenofkonoha/status/1681323983914844163

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp

it has an arena, high stakes gambling, a florist, etc

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

if it rains they drown

HiroProtagonist
May 7, 2007
6653 to access the mole people tunnels

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

yeah it’s the local homeless. the conspiracy angle there is that every so often Vegas floods the drain pipes and kills a chunk of them. the homeless community doesn’t believe it’s an accident it happens.

The Atomic Man-Boy
Jul 23, 2007

“Flood the tunnels, let them drown” sounds like the perfect neoliberal plan for alleviating homelessness tbh

eschaton
Mar 7, 2007

Don't you just hate when you wind up in a store with people who are in a socioeconomic class that is pretty obviously about two levels lower than your own?
yeah it’s cheaper than the neutron bomb

Jane Fonda on the screen today
convinced the liberals it’s OK
So let’s get drunk and dance away the night
while we

Kill! Kill! Kill! Kill! Kill the poor!
Kill! Kill! Kill! Kill! Kill the poor tonight!

a buddy of mine was nominated for a Pulitzer for his reporting on the people who live in the Las Vegas storm drain system and it’s absolutely not an accident if anyone drowns in it

That Spooky Witch
Jun 16, 2017

All hail the triune god
the dr. jolyon west extended universe; the drjwEU

Marzzle
Dec 1, 2004

Bursting with flavor

HiroProtagonist posted:

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

HiroProtagonist posted:

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?

eschaton posted:

yeah it’s cheaper than the neutron bomb

Jane Fonda on the screen today
convinced the liberals it’s OK
So let’s get drunk and dance away the night
while we

Kill! Kill! Kill! Kill! Kill the poor tonight!

a buddy of mine was nominated for a Pulitzer for his reporting on the people who live in the Las Vegas storm drain system and it’s absolutely not an accident if anyone drowns in it

did he author "Beneath The Neon"?

PopZeus
Aug 11, 2010
what’s the most compact summary/resource of JFK conspiracy angles to JFK-pill a boomer Dad? i enjoyed the Death is Just Around the Corner series on it but there’s no way I’m gonna be able to sell that.

borgnar
Dec 30, 2018

PopZeus posted:

what’s the most compact summary/resource of JFK conspiracy angles to JFK-pill a boomer Dad? i enjoyed the Death is Just Around the Corner series on it but there’s no way I’m gonna be able to sell that.

if books are on the table give JFK and the Unspeakable a shot. it's a pretty good broad-strokes type of deal, easily digestible and doesn't get too far in the weeds

The Atomic Man-Boy
Jul 23, 2007

I think most of the info for the death/corner episodes came from JFK and the Unspeakable.

borgnar
Dec 30, 2018
that series is worth listening to just for the fake radio show intro on one of the episodes. mr judge is a born entertainer

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

borgnar posted:

that series is worth listening to just for the fake radio show intro on one of the episodes. mr judge is a born entertainer

the first time I listened to his show was several miles into a long run, was feeling a bit iffy and put on that podcast I'd been wanting to listen to for a while and what's this? Matthew McCaughey is selling me Nissans for fascism? this sure is a weird podcast ad.

Michael rules and everyone should subscribe to his patreon.

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

a north carolina couple apparently sold their 12 year old and covered it up for a month recently the news is reporting today.

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

Real hurthling! posted:

a north carolina couple apparently sold their 12 year old and covered it up for a month recently the news is reporting today.

I know America is a failed state and all, but that sounds like a pretty dumb crime

If there isn't a local creep making it official, I mean

eschaton
Mar 7, 2007

Don't you just hate when you wind up in a store with people who are in a socioeconomic class that is pretty obviously about two levels lower than your own?

DR FRASIER KRANG posted:

did he author "Beneath The Neon"?

he co-wrote the original series in Las Vegas CityLife with O’Brien yeah

eschaton
Mar 7, 2007

PopZeus posted:

just tell him GHW Bush did it since that’s basically the gist

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

just tell them "do not do battle with the Dulles brothers if you meet them on the astral plane" and walk away

StratGoatCom
Aug 6, 2019

Our security is guaranteed by being able to melt the eyeballs of any other forum's denizens at 15 minutes notice

https://twitter.com/xriskology/status/1682392845318082560

I've been over how transhumanism and fellow travelers like the effective altruists and longtermists are joined pretty closely to the Epstein cliques, right?

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

StratGoatCom posted:

I've been over how transhumanism and fellow travelers like the effective altruists and longtermists are joined pretty closely to the Epstein cliques, right?

it's always the same story, always boils down to rich libertarian freaks wanting a private place where they can abuse children.

La Louve Rouge
Jun 25, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Birdshit island minus the birdshit and plus several thousand angry Australian refugees? Wow ya picked the wisest little rock to sink into the seas 10 years from now

Tungsten
Aug 10, 2004

Your Working Boy

and then they became what they always wanted to be: a hosed-to-death pile of burning caca

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

StratGoatCom posted:

Do you have a good Eric Adams one now that he's wrapped up in crypto and SBF specifically?

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

StratGoatCom posted:

austrailian reading this headline: "oh nauru!"

Marenghi
Oct 16, 2008

Don't trust the liberals,
they will betray you

StratGoatCom posted:

I don't think he was an actual member of the movement but they had shared interests in philanthropy, genetic engineering and buying up remote ranches for their interests.

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Dashing? But I'm not even moving!

Schmoe Cwead posted:

hehehehehe

mark immune
Dec 14, 2019

put the teacher in the cope cage imo

Schmoe Cwead posted:

lmfao

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

https://twitter.com/VcfCommunism/status/1682246528537178113

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?
did the CIA murder Ernest Hemingway?

I mean, yes. probably.

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

tfw the second airplane fails to kill Hemingway

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

was ernest hemingway the first case of suicide by shooting himself twice in the back of the head

eschaton
Mar 7, 2007

DR FRASIER KRANG posted:

did the CIA murder Ernest Hemingway?

I mean, yes. probably.

It was a hitherto unseen triumph of interagency cooperation, people in the CIA and FBI probably got medals for it.

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

reading further, the first crash seems just like the pilot hosed up (who knows if that was intentional) but the second plane he boarded immediately after it blowing up? come on.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Victor Vermis
Dec 21, 2004

WOKE UP IN THE DESERT AGAIN
Corpse detail: trigger finger, never pulled.