Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
I hope he's out in the desert singing shirtless about francine

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Macdeo Lurjtux
Jul 5, 2011

BRRREADSTOOORRM!
He's going to advocate to make 12 h bombs to cover all the demographics.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
I never really caught his name in full but I am just now realizing how funny a name Uzi Knesset is

Cream-of-Plenty
Apr 21, 2010

"The world is a hellish place, and bad writing is destroying the quality of our suffering."
I asked you not to, but you built a settlement on my heart.

Neeksy
Mar 29, 2007

Hej min vän, hur står det till?

Cream-of-Plenty posted:

I asked you not to, but you built a settlement on my heart.

what's sad is that this joke has aged perfectly well

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

doive on in

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Watching some old episodes and apparently it is a recurring thing that Roger went to Howard University.

Neeksy
Mar 29, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0nqM5rjPNHY
NEW SEASON PREVIEW

sleep with the vicious
Apr 2, 2010

Every single one of those looks hilarious but i lost it at that poor panda

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

"The entire history of this incarnation is one of temporal orbits, retcons, paradoxes, parallel time lines, reiterations, and divergences. How anyone can make head or tail of all this chaos, I don't know."

That all looks amazing, and I want it NOW.

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

Oh hell yeah

Zero One
Dec 30, 2004

HAIL TO THE VICTORS!

sleep with the vicious posted:

Every single one of those looks hilarious but i lost it at that poor panda

Ricky Spanish

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.
Oh God what happens to Stan's face?

but the real and more important question is, when are the rest of last season's episodes coming to Hulu

Neeksy
Mar 29, 2007

muscles like this! posted:

Watching some old episodes and apparently it is a recurring thing that Roger went to Howard University.
for Urban Planning.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

JethroMcB posted:

Oh God what happens to Stan's face?

but the real and more important question is, when are the rest of last season's episodes coming to Hulu

If it's anything like previous patterns, September 4th or thereabouts.

TheFattestPat
Dec 28, 2012

Santa Cat Says: Good deeds are the things to always do, just make sure someone is watching you
I hate it when September rolls around, but new AD episodes help dull the pain.

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain
Amazing preview

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
I want to see the bad 3d episode

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

So Scott's part in Oppenheimer is kind of a bit part but he was working with Robert Downey Jr.

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

It honestly hadn't occurred to me the previous season was over I thought they just cut it in half.

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe
"That can't taste good." lmao

limp_cheese
Sep 10, 2007

Nothing to see here. Move along.

So the weird animation is next season, huh. Adult Swim has been showing a promo for "new episodes" of American Dad Wednesday at 11 pm and they included that clip. All the other ones are from last season and I was confused since I didn't remember the animation one.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

I like how much joke mileage they get out of the fact that introduction song is canon, and is a regular part of their daily lives.

FireWorksWell
Nov 27, 2014

Let's go do some hero shit!

Nichael posted:

I like how much joke mileage they get out of the fact that introduction song is canon, and is a regular part of their daily lives.

Yeah they really leaned on it over the past few years and it's never the same bit.

I'm not quite as fond of how often they go back to Ricky Spanish recently, but that's just a quick joke so it doesn't really matter in the long run

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

"The entire history of this incarnation is one of temporal orbits, retcons, paradoxes, parallel time lines, reiterations, and divergences. How anyone can make head or tail of all this chaos, I don't know."
Where are y'all getting new season from? It just says New American Dad episodes.

bull3964
Nov 18, 2000

DO YOU HEAR THAT? THAT'S THE SOUND OF ME PATTING MYSELF ON THE BACK.

Yeah, it's just the 2nd half of the season.

drrockso20
May 6, 2013

Has Not Actually Done Cocaine
At least that's what the wiki is saying, it also has synopses for all the upcoming episodes and some of these are going to be a hoot

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮
Please, let's not have more confusion with regards to American Dad! seasons.

Cream-of-Plenty
Apr 21, 2010

"The world is a hellish place, and bad writing is destroying the quality of our suffering."
We'll resume with S21E09 in September with Frantastic Voyage

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I'm glad to see Stan and Santa getting along

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
wtf this looks nothing like him

https://www.adidas.com/us/stan-smith-shoes/FX5502.html

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

I've clicked that section of their site multiple times in the past and I am always confused.

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

Five!? Is your other foot still at no pumps!? You're gonna die!!!

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

Adult Swim needs to stop speeding up the episodes during music/songs. :mad:

Mister Kingdom
Dec 14, 2005

And the tears that fall
On the city wall
Will fade away
With the rays of morning light

The_Doctor posted:

Adult Swim needs to stop speeding up the episodes during music/songs. :mad:

You noticed that, too? Just gotta squeeze in one more commercial.

Alxprit
Feb 7, 2015

<click> <click> What is it with this dancing?! Bouncing around like fools... I would have thought my own kind at least would understand the seriousness of our Adventurer's Guild!

It'd be one thing if it were consistently faster but it like, does variable shifts and it's extremely noticable.

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

Alxprit posted:

It'd be one thing if it were consistently faster but it like, does variable shifts and it's extremely noticable.

Yeah, it’s back and forth all the time, and it’s so weird to listen to.

Zero One
Dec 30, 2004

HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
TIL that Johnny Bananas is a real person.

When Pigs Cry
Oct 23, 2012
Buglord
I was getting into The Challenge around the time that ep aired and loving flipped poo poo when he popped up. There's got to be a big Challenge head on staff because they've done a few wild pulls

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

I think I'm a doctor, but that doesn't make me a doctor. This fancy avatar does.

Chris Knight posted:

"That can't taste good." lmao

The irony of her saying that and two scenes earlier (from what is PROBALY different episodes, but you never know) is her eating Steve's ashes, or at the very least what she definitely thinks are Steve's ashes.