Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shithouse Dave
Aug 5, 2007

each post manufactured to the highest specifications

vyelkin posted:

the future leftists want is every person on earth brewing their own small batch artisanal quadruple hopped banana ipa

you joke, but I’ve been judging our national beer awards this week and there was a some sort of banana caramel ice cream kettle sour and it was exactly as enjoyable as you’d think

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

One More Fat Nerd
Apr 13, 2007

Mama’s Lil’ Louie

Nap Ghost
https://twitter.com/bigblackjacobin/status/1682062017476042753?s=20

Halser
Aug 24, 2016
it is the most delicious fruit, after all.

A Buttery Pastry
Sep 4, 2011

Delicious and Informative!
:3:

Zodium posted:

they're right
stole the words right out of my fingers

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Dashing? But I'm not even moving!

the kongs are settlers and the kremlings are indigenous

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
great ape war, never forget

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

it's literally the exact opposite, the kremlins litterally come from a place called kremland, you see them sail to dk island in a big rear end galleon dressed as pirates and take it's natural resources. come on

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Mantis42 posted:

it's literally the exact opposite, the kremlins litterally come from a place called kremland, you see them sail to dk island in a big rear end galleon dressed as pirates and take it's natural resources. come on

propaganda

the kongs are from brooklyn

V. Illych L.
Apr 11, 2008

ASK ME ABOUT LUMBER

Mantis42 posted:

What the gently caress is this community note

on the one hand it's a very weird note, on the other "a racist state is explicitly trying to exterminate everyone of my ethnic background" could perhaps be seen as an effective rejoinder to the "white male privilege" objection

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

my bony fealty posted:

the microbreweries are only going to make banana-flavored beers and now youve hosed it all up badly, thats game over, wrap it up bananailures.

This poo poo is bananas

or possibly beernanas

There's a lot of banana jokes to be made

my bony fealty posted:

check this out: nuclear powered cargo ships

I mean we already have aircraft carriers and submarines using them

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
dk owns a whole island that has been carved into his visage as some grotesque monument to personal vanity, and do you think the workers on that project got even one single banana for their troubles?

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

Mantis42 posted:

the kongs are clearly running some sort of archaic palace economy what with the giant monuments and banana hoard, so the feudalism of the kremlings is a progressive force in this context and thus we must give them critical support

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider
why won’t the kongs let the weapons inspectors in? what are they hiding?

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018
The Mario movie shows the Kong society engages in gladiatorial combat as a public spectacle, which almost guarantees they have a large slave caste

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

christmas boots posted:

why won’t the kongs let the weapons inspectors in? what are they hiding?

Coconut guns, that fire in spurts

Funky in DK64 is literally an arms dealer

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
funky kong is the lockheed martin of the dk crew

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Inside DKs network of mountain fortresses

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
dkc1: the dk crew go on a violent rampage to stop wealth redistribution

dkc2: the dk crew invade a foreign nation to spring their war criminal leader from jail

dkc3: the dk crew conscript a child soldier and invade another foreign nation to destroy their science programs

dkc returns: the dk crew engage in a racial pogrom against indigenous peoples

tropical freeze: the dk crew sabotage an anti-global warming initiative for personal gain

do i need to go on?

Orange Devil
Oct 1, 2010

Wullie's reign cannae smother the flames o' equality!
They also kidnap heirs to monarchies though, so it's impossible to say if they are good or bad.

Unlike that filthy drug addled monarchist Mario.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Halser posted:

it is the most delicious fruit, after all.

its not even the best fruit shaped like a cock

Orange Devil posted:

They also kidnap heirs to monarchies though, so it's impossible to say if they are good or bad.

Unlike that filthy drug addled monarchist Mario.

Mario's drug use is his most redeeming quality, much like hoover's crossdressing.

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

Biscuit Hider
how come we never see the currently reigning monarch anyway?

Orange Devil
Oct 1, 2010

Milo and POTUS posted:

its not even the best fruit shaped like a cock

Mario's drug use is his most redeeming quality, much like hoover's crossdressing.

Mario uses his drugs to literally stomp his boot on the faces of the proletariat my dude.

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

Cerebral Bore posted:

dkc1: the dk crew go on a violent rampage to stop wealth redistribution

dkc2: the dk crew invade a foreign nation to spring their war criminal leader from jail

dkc3: the dk crew conscript a child soldier and invade another foreign nation to destroy their science programs

dkc returns: the dk crew engage in a racial pogrom against indigenous peoples

tropical freeze: the dk crew sabotage an anti-global warming initiative for personal gain

do i need to go on?

Wealth distribution?! It's all going to the king!

insane clown pussy
Jun 20, 2023

Doc Hawkins posted:

propaganda

the kongs are from brooklyn

the kongs moved to brooklyn during the great migration, which led working class italians like mario to align with a broader white identity in reaction to a perceived economic threat

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/ISPuuuv/status/1682338499888922624?t=6xPGu6i4Tbt5ZG7msf9q1Q&s=19

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Isn't he a guy who plays hoi4 for 18 hours a day? Think I've seen his videos pop up on my youtube. Gotta think twice before clicking on any RTS gamer videos

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

I think dropping the a-bomb on the people who did the Nanjing Massacre was good actually, sorry if that makes me a 'lib' but if anyone deserves to be a-bombed it's mass murderers.

The way some of you guys talk about it, you make it sound like we dropped the bomb on schoolkids and moms and teachers who were just going about their day and had nothing to do with Nanjing, and then gave a bunch of war criminals immunity in exchange for the information they collected testing biological weapons on civilians and POWs

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
That's absurd, like claiming we spared perpetrators of the Holocaust so we could accelerate our anti-communist missile systems

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

christmas boots posted:

how come we never see the currently reigning monarch anyway?

We used to in random side material but nowadays the Mushroom Kingdom is actually just flat out ruled by a princess, like Equestria

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost
I wouldn't mind being one of those atomic bomb shadows as long as I get zapped while I'm jerking off.

Orange Devil
Oct 1, 2010

VitalSigns posted:

I think dropping the a-bomb on the people who did the Nanjing Massacre was good actually, sorry if that makes me a 'lib' but if anyone deserves to be a-bombed it's mass murderers.

The way some of you guys talk about it, you make it sound like we dropped the bomb on schoolkids and moms and teachers who were just going about their day and had nothing to do with Nanjing, and then gave a bunch of war criminals immunity in exchange for the information they collected testing biological weapons on civilians and POWs

Precision nuclear smart bombs.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Orange Devil posted:

Mario uses his drugs to literally stomp his boot on the faces of the proletariat my dude.

I think you'll find he stomps them just fine sober

e: what the gently caress am I arguing, KING koopa?!

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

VitalSigns posted:

lol had me in the first half ngl

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Cerebral Bore posted:

dk owns a whole island that has been carved into his visage as some grotesque monument to personal vanity, and do you think the workers on that project got even one single banana for their troubles?

this is made even more offensive by the fact that we never see him eat a single banana. presumably british censorship laws tied rare's hands.

insane clown pussy posted:

the kongs moved to brooklyn during the great migration, which led working class italians like mario to align with a broader white identity in reaction to a perceived economic threat

:hmmyes:

but then they went back in the sixties and seventies to establish the zionist kong state

exmachina
Mar 12, 2006

Look Closer

the sex ghost posted:

Isn't he a guy who plays hoi4 for 18 hours a day? Think I've seen his videos pop up on my youtube. Gotta think twice before clicking on any RTS gamer videos

He mostly plays kaiserreich, I don't know if that is better or worse

Tankbuster
Oct 1, 2021
KR does have fun and involved mechanics that the basegame lacks.

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

Biscuit Hider

Ghost Leviathan posted:

We used to in random side material but nowadays the Mushroom Kingdom is actually just flat out ruled by a princess, like Equestria

well hang on, if we assume that Mario is Italian perhaps it’s meant to be a renaissance Italy kind of situation in which case a prince (or princess iI suppose) would be the appropriate title.

insane clown pussy
Jun 20, 2023

the mushroom kingdom like wakanda is just a cia puppet state

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

insane clown pussy
Jun 20, 2023

princess peach like ngo dinh diem and benazir bhutto before her was educated in the west