Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp

The Saddest Rhino posted:

Lmao at everything in the last few pages

and also rip... lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Boba Pearl posted:

none of you are getting invited to my birthday party at bucca di beppos if you keep acting like this =_=

ill be chill

TheSwizzler
May 13, 2005

LETTIN THE CAT OUTTA THE BAG
https://twitch.tv/infactmadeofcarbon

SAW Live and In-Progress with many sagas posters in action!

Cranappleberry
Jan 27, 2009
buca di beppo sucks anyway. Thye don't even have a play place.

Boba Pearl
Dec 27, 2019

by Athanatos

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I want Chinese food now

Boba Pearl
Dec 27, 2019

by Athanatos
We had ike's for dinner.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Pablo Nergigante posted:

I want Chinese food now

and after you eat it you'll want chinese food again five minutes later

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF
You know what owns? Soju.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
There's an old and very inexpensive Italian restaurant in my city which hasn't updated its decor since the 1970s and still has a ~:10bux: lunch special despite this being California. I'd suspect it was a money laundering op but the food and the service is too good.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

There's an old and very inexpensive Italian restaurant in my city which hasn't updated its decor since the 1970s and still has a ~:10bux: lunch special despite this being California. I'd suspect it was a money laundering op but the food and the service is too good.

its a money laundering op with a very dedicated italian cook

TheMightyBoops
Nov 1, 2016

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

and after you eat it you'll want chinese food again five minutes later

This one never made sense to me. I mean there’s rice involved.

Boba Pearl
Dec 27, 2019

by Athanatos

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

I don't know if I've had baijiu but one time when I was at the Asian grocery in my hometown and I realized there was a small attached liquor store. Whatever the old lady working there suggested to me because nothing was in English was certainly an experience.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

Works for me either way.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

This

Buschmaki
Dec 26, 2012

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿Lean Addict︵‿︵‿︵‿

The Saddest Rhino posted:

I once bought guihuajiu 桂花酒 from China which I believe is a variant of baijiu but more aromatic, for what's its worth, and brought it to an office party held at one of the partner's condo. A partner took one shot and declared it a "toilet cleaner" and nobody dared to touch it. Then a colleague, who earlier failed to rsvp, turned up suddenly to everyone's surprise, completely dishevelled and out of sorts. We would later be informed he was meant to miss the party to go on a date not realising it was to be the breakup talk. He stormed in, saw the only bottle left on the table, and proceeded to pour himself a whole glass and downed it. Within minutes he fell on the couch and passed out for the whole night and the irate partner's wife made us dump him in their guestroom. Reportedly the next morning he woke up in their bathtub in the master bedroom and nobody knew how he crawled himself there. Anyway 桂花酒 has an alcohol content of up to 65% and I assume that unfinished bottle still remains in that partner's bar closet

I loving love baijiu lmao. good thing abt buying it is that no one in their right mind wants to drink it so you have a whole bottle to yourself

Douche Wolf 89
Dec 9, 2010

🍉🐺8️⃣9️⃣

Buschmaki posted:

I loving love baijiu lmao. good thing abt buying it is that no one in their right mind wants to drink it so you have a whole bottle to yourself

malort logic.

m'logic

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

Buschmaki posted:

im team kaoliang but yeah.

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

Douche Wolf 89 posted:

malort logic.

m'logic

:hai:

Herstory Begins Now
Aug 5, 2003
SOME REALLY TEDIOUS DUMB SHIT THAT SUCKS ASS TO READ ->>

Frank Frank posted:

We did national hotdog day with a bunch of the kids' friends yesterday and it was actually pretty fun. I ate a couple chili cheese dogs with jalapeno and red onion and it owned.
Then I had a very serious conversation with one of my youngest daughter's friends about Stardew Valley while I was eating lunch today. They had very strong feelings about who you should and should not date and/or marry in Stardew Valley. I lamented that it is not possible to marry the guy who runs the bait shop and the kid replied "that's because he's married to the sea" - and tbh I had to agree.

wise kid lmao

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp

Hot Diggity! posted:

yep. even the cheapest poo poo is fine. highly underrated alcohol

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Frank Frank posted:

We did national hotdog day with a bunch of the kids' friends yesterday and it was actually pretty fun. I ate a couple chili cheese dogs with jalapeno and red onion and it owned.
Then I had a very serious conversation with one of my youngest daughter's friends about Stardew Valley while I was eating lunch today. They had very strong feelings about who you should and should not date and/or marry in Stardew Valley. I lamented that it is not possible to marry the guy who runs the bait shop and the kid replied "that's because he's married to the sea" - and tbh I had to agree.

lol the kids are alright

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Hot Diggity! posted:

they sell mint chocolate chip flavored soju

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Frank Frank posted:

lol

they're right

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь

rodbeard posted:

I don't know if I've had baijiu but one time when I was at the Asian grocery in my hometown and I realized there was a small attached liquor store. Whatever the old lady working there suggested to me because nothing was in English was certainly an experience.

My sister brought some back from China and the bottle said it contained essence of dog penis. I choose to believe that was a translation issue

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь
Or it was tourist poo poo

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

ContinuityNewTimes posted:

essence of dog penis

no longer looking forward so much to Yakuza 8

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

Feels Villeneuve posted:

i think asking for Chinese liquor is kind of like going to a French restaurant and asking for beer

I wouldn't be surprised if France actually has some pretty good beer, but definitely not what you get if you're gonna ask like that.

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь
They live next to Belgium and Germany, they don't need to make good beer

Martman
Nov 20, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!

ContinuityNewTimes posted:

My sister brought some back from China and the bottle said it contained essence of dog penis. I choose to believe that was a translation issue
playtime... has just begun

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Inexplicable Humblebrag posted:

no longer looking forward so much to Yakuza 8

lmao

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

What did you say the strategy was?

Ghost Leviathan posted:

I wouldn't be surprised if France actually has some pretty good beer, but definitely not what you get if you're gonna ask like that.

Can confirm France has some pretty good beer

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

Phil Hartmanès last meal was Bucca di Beppo. Talk about tragic

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

e: that's what jeff calls his motherboard

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

"The original Terminator was a gritty fucking AMAZING piece of sci-fi. Gritty fucking rock-hard MURDER!"

*running, panting* so that explains

Inexplicable Humblebrag posted:

e: that's what jeff calls his motherboard

*wheezing, definitely not about to collapse* nevermind

Cranappleberry
Jan 27, 2009
you get 10 tons of spaghett for $10 that you have to share with a bunch of other people who are all yelling over each other. No greater place on earth.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

"The original Terminator was a gritty fucking AMAZING piece of sci-fi. Gritty fucking rock-hard MURDER!"

Cranappleberry posted:

you get 10 tons of spaghett for $10 that you have to share with a bunch of other people who are all yelling over each other. No greater place on earth.

I have been told by American media that is everything that constitutes an authentic Italian meal