Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

Plan Z
May 6, 2012

Been really regretting this username for the past year or so. The av doesn't help.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Plan Z posted:

Been really regretting this username for the past year or so. The av doesn't help.

Lol that is rough isn't it

Bluemillion
Aug 18, 2008

I got your dispensers
right here

Plan Z posted:

Yeah that's a really old picture of Xi Jinping.

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Plan Z posted:

lmao

Burns
May 10, 2008

Plan Z posted:

Leave it to Russians to ruin a perfectly cromulent letter.

Rev. Bleech_
Oct 19, 2004

~OKAY, WE'LL DRINK TO OUR LEGS!~

Toxic Mental posted:

Sure. Also this is the last one for tonight because I'm going out to see Oppenheimer with my real life friends. Namaste.

can I please have one mudvayne tia

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Wistful of Dollars
Aug 25, 2009

Toxic Mental posted:

Everyone welcome weg on board as the thread's newest IK. Please give him the same respect and accountability that you'd give to me.

might want to aim higher

Harveygod
Jan 4, 2014

YEEAAH HEH HEH HEEEHH

YOU KNOW WHAT I'M SAYIN

THIS TRASH WAR AIN'T GONNA SOLVE ITSELF YA KNOW

Plan Z posted:

*remembering the Harvey Weinstein thread

Zathril
Nov 12, 2011

free hubcaps posted:

Miracle on the vistula 2: Putin Trouserpoo

Miracle on the fistula.

Oscar Wilde Bunch
Jun 12, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Support the pickle man, you get to join him.

https://twitter.com/tendar/status/1682431327390294017?s=46

Budzilla
Oct 14, 2007

We can all learn from our past mistakes.

I thought this was a photoshop of him behind a glass screen and him sitting down was taken from one of his numerous bitch sessions. A great way to start the weekend!

zone
Dec 6, 2016

https://mil.in.ua/en/news/russians-painting-false-airplanes-at-airfields/

quote:

The Russians painted pictures resembling Sukhoi fighter jets on the aircraft parking lots.

This was reported on social media.

The drawings were applied over the course of several months at the air base in Yeysk.

Satellite images were taken on June 26 and July 16, the difference between them shows the progress of the works.

In June, the Russians painted the silhouettes with white paint, and in July they added blue color, which added volume to the image.

shadow puppet of a
Jan 10, 2007

NO TENGO SCORPIO

Very excited to see those sections of pavement dug up and set on large rollers so they can further baffle western surveillance pigs with their massive, mobile, non-heat-emitting aerofleet that never gets up to 'brisk'walk' speeds.

Ninurta
Sep 19, 2007
What the HELL? That's my cutting board.

Philonius posted:

The arrival of a division of winged hussars will be widely recognized as the defining turning point of the war.

Don't forget these guys:

They'll be sure to herd up the rest.

(Note, this is the land forces of Lithuania, the Iron Wolves. They are not a metal band.)

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

One of the most surefire common signs of winning is setting up decoy planes that you expect to get bombed. The US army famously does this on most of their military bases as well. This is not a sign of financial and military weakness, in fact it shows how strong Russia is, and they don't even need to keep actual planes on hand to win so hard. Nothing says "we're winning" like having such poor defense that you need decoys :)

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

https://twitter.com/KuperSimon/status/1682429176647753729?s=20

Lammasu
May 8, 2019

lawful Good Monster
I watched the movie Cell, and it was so bad it felt like the director was deliberately loving with me. I'm starting to get the same feeling for Russia's war efforts.

sleepy gary
Jan 11, 2006

Lammasu posted:

I watched the movie Cell, and it was so bad it felt like the director was deliberately loving with me. I'm starting to get the same feeling for Russia's war efforts.

The book is alright.

Lammasu
May 8, 2019

lawful Good Monster

sleepy gary posted:

The book is alright.

The movie literally sings the trollolo song.

Mr. Merdle
Oct 17, 2007

THE GREAT MANBABY SUCCESSOR

Hey quick poll that I've thrown through a few other people. My volunteer trip with Dobrobat is approaching and I typically take my US army duffle for long trips because of the capacity. My family thinks I should buy something less conspicuous but I'm not sure it's that big of an issue. Should I get a new duffle bag? I need something to carry my clothes and tools l, and capacity is important. For Day trips I will have a 60L osprey backpack

sleepy gary
Jan 11, 2006

Mr. Merdle posted:

Hey quick poll that I've thrown through a few other people. My volunteer trip with Dobrobat is approaching and I typically take my US army duffle for long trips because of the capacity. My family thinks I should buy something less conspicuous but I'm not sure it's that big of an issue. Should I get a new duffle bag? I need something to carry my clothes and tools l, and capacity is important. For Day trips I will have a 60L osprey backpack

They'll probably think your US Army bag is rad. What's the problem?

Tai
Mar 8, 2006
Who the gently caress is weg?

Tai
Mar 8, 2006
If it is a name change go for it

But who the gently caress is weg?

weg
Jun 6, 2006

Reassisted Retrogression

Tai posted:

If it is a name change go for it

But who the gently caress is weg?

Hello, it's me. I've had the same name for 17 years lol.

Mr. Merdle posted:

It won't be a problem unless it's filled with something you shouldn't be traveling with. During the height of the GWoT I had a surplus army bag that my brother gave me for my birthday. The only question I ever got at the airport was "Iraq or Afghanistan?".

I just smiled and replied with "surplus".

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
lol even the beev is laughing at him

https://packaged-media.redd.it/ah7q...7b1a29eb196#t=0

Mr. Merdle
Oct 17, 2007

THE GREAT MANBABY SUCCESSOR

weg posted:

Hello, it's me. I've had the same name for 17 years lol.

It won't be a problem unless it's filled with something you shouldn't be traveling with. During the height of the GWoT I had a surplus army bag that my brother gave me for my birthday. The only question I ever got at the airport was "Iraq or Afghanistan?".

I just smiled and replied with "surplus".

I figured that would be the case. My social is long since washed off of the things so it's pretty much that.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

Bluemillion posted:

Yeah that's a really old picture of Xi Jinping.

the people's public domain Xi Jinping

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

nono they were yelling "poser!"

shadow puppet of a
Jan 10, 2007

NO TENGO SCORPIO

Still no sign of that ultra-sadist monster-of-Syria hardass villan-looking Russian General who got rope-a-doped into the first and most obvious coup-bait trap ever laid?

What a putz that guy was.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

prig probably had to prove his loyalty by upside downing him like Mussolini and removing his head with a sledgehammer

All You Can Eat
Aug 27, 2004

Abundance is the dullest desire.

Alan Smithee posted:

nono they were yelling "poser!"

I was yelling boo-tin

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

credible threat of the day: kamala harris is going to shoot down putin

https://packaged-media.redd.it/3cmq...bbe4b4583de#t=0

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

She would never do something that cool

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

the popes toes
Oct 10, 2004

Alan Smithee posted:

OK, yeah, now that one would probably be good for bitcoin.

It's like it's really starting to bug them that everyone hates them, nobody of any significance is even trying halfheartedly to defend them, and absolutely nobody thinks Russia is a world power, even with their nukes. And it's completely blindsided them to the point where they have all lost their minds.

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

Alan Smithee posted:

She'd only shoot him down after he decided to skip the meeting, Kamala has a zero tolerance policy for truancy.

Lammasu
May 8, 2019

lawful Good Monster

the popes toes posted:

OK, yeah, now that one would probably be good for bitcoin.

It's like it's really starting to bug them that everyone hates them, nobody of any significance is even trying halfheartedly to defend them, and absolutely nobody thinks Russia is a world power, even with their nukes. And it's completely blindsided them to the point where they have all lost their minds.

Not true. I've seen people call them a world power when they crack down on LGBT rights.

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

When I want to relax, I read an essay by Engels. When I want something more serious, I read Corto Maltese.

Alan Smithee posted:

Putin's starting supporting defund the police movement?

zone
Dec 6, 2016

Samovar posted:

Putin's starting supporting defund the police movement?

Some of that police equipment sent to the front would probably help their pathetic army hold on a little longer, lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

beer_war
Mar 10, 2005

He was already released, unfortunately.

https://twitter.com/ChristopherJM/status/1682491691951874054?s=20