Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: bagmonkey)

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

Also I do have a selfish reason for getting everyone here, could you bring a dessert because all we have are Mario Bros oreos and hermits and while I like them both, something else would be nice. TIA

E:

ilovebeersooomuch fucked around with this message at 20:59 on Jul 22, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

Oh god another snack related snipe

Ruby Gloom
May 8, 2004

i showed u my trash pls respond

if we're drinking blue stuff i'm gonna need 40 cigarettes (menthol preferably) but do NOT let me keep the lighter

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Ruby Gloom posted:

if we're drinking blue stuff i'm gonna need 40 cigarettes (menthol preferably) but do NOT let me keep the lighter

Let's all be honest upfront: You're gonna take the lighter.

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

Ruby Gloom posted:

Everyone gets a lighter in these parts, it's part of our state constitution

Kidding aside I have so many lighters because I can only find them sold in 3 packs

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Also, refill my Smurf Juice. Thanks.

Ruby Gloom
May 8, 2004

redshirt posted:

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

tune the FM in to static and pretend that its the sea
attn: bagmo

pls figure out how to make this the thread background, like on a loop ty

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-UftRfo3WZE

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

redshirt posted:

This is not what I call the port wine spritzer with a dash of blue curacao we are drinking rn

Ruby Gloom
May 8, 2004

ilovebeersooomuch posted:

This is not what I call the port wine spritzer with a dash of blue curacao we are drinking rn

this is like the fanciest Cheeky Vimto ever

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

redshirt posted:

Let's all be honest upfront: You're gonna take the lighter.

This is what Ruby thinks it is

But it is really

DorkusMalorkus
Aug 4, 2009

"That's not Latin!"
I don't drink alcohol or smoke cigarettes but I've got pot agummies on me now and if I can swing by home first I can also bring a good amount of colorado medical weed

I stopped my bike just now after some cockass came within 6 inches of hitting me with his car so this is a nice distraction from the panic of a minute ago :mad:

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

Revins posted:

attn: bagmo

pls figure out how to make this the thread background, like on a loop ty

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-UftRfo3WZE

Lol

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Sorry, I asked for Smurf Juice.

Ruby Gloom
May 8, 2004

ilovebeersooomuch posted:

This is what Ruby thinks it is

But it is really

THIS JUST MEANS I CAN LIGHT FIRES ROUND CORNERS

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

DorkusMalorkus posted:

I don't drink alcohol or smoke cigarettes but I've got pot agummies on me now and if I can swing by home first I can also bring a good amount of colorado medical weed

I stopped my bike just now after some cockass came within 6 inches of hitting me with his car so this is a nice distraction from the panic of a minute ago :mad:

Hell yeah I totally want to try the devils cabbage again now that it's legal around these parts. And gummying it up is doooooope

Also I'm glad you didn't get vehicular homicided

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

DorkusMalorkus posted:

Have you never drank alcohol?

Do you smoke weed or just consume edibles?

Ruby Gloom
May 8, 2004

dorkus i am glad you are not smushed :glomp:

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

Dang now I'm thinking bout those edibles

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

while my wife has been at a market all day i took the kids out for pizza and donuts and then gave them a bath and ive done 4 loads of laundry and have one left to dry and one left to wash and dry and im also gonna get the whole house clean and i am really sore but the house is gonna look so good

Ruby Gloom
May 8, 2004

Sid Vicious posted:

while my wife has been at a market all day i took the kids out for pizza and donuts and then gave them a bath and ive done 4 loads of laundry and have one left to dry and one left to wash and dry and im also gonna get the whole house clean and i am really sore but the house is gonna look so good

sid you gotta look after dem bones

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

i just want my family to be happy

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

Sid Vicious posted:

gently caress yeah buddy, I'm rooting for you but don't go too crazy, you need to recover

Sid Vicious posted:

godDAMN you are a good dad

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

Maybe it would help if you gargle with whiskey, I don't know how these things work

Ruby Gloom
May 8, 2004

Sid Vicious posted:

you're a drat good dad and/or husband sid :hmmyes:

also i'm only 1hr into it but i think perhaps independence day 2 is in fact not a good movie

DorkusMalorkus
Aug 4, 2009

"That's not Latin!"

Sid Vicious posted:

ur a rockstar

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

Also, my niece loves your coloring book. At first when I gave it to her she was like :dafuq: and then I showed he the back and she was like :hmmyes:

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

DorkusMalorkus posted:

ur a rockstar

Get your game on

DorkusMalorkus
Aug 4, 2009

"That's not Latin!"

redshirt posted:

Have you never drank alcohol?

Do you smoke weed or just consume edibles?

Mostly I do edibles cause my lungs don't like to smoke, but I do smoke sometimes

I used to drink way too much and it was ruining my life so I stopped entirely. I don't care if other people drink but it's not for me

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

DorkusMalorkus posted:

Mostly I do edibles cause my lungs don't like to smoke, but I do smoke sometimes

I used to drink way too much and it was ruining my life so I stopped entirely. I don't care if other people drink but it's not for me

Ok, I'm drinking for two then

So lol, I was feeling like a smoke but I haven't in 20 years but I occasionally try a pipe but it's always a total disappointment but THIS time will be different so I pack a pipe, take one puff, throw it into the oven and brush my teeth

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

is there any decent home made chicken fingers recipes that dont involve deep frying? i really want chicken fingers with spicy honey mustard

Ruby Gloom
May 8, 2004

Sid Vicious posted:

is there any decent home made chicken fingers recipes that dont involve deep frying? i really want chicken fingers with spicy honey mustard

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

lmao i like the good kind but i really like to make my own stuff

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

Would you be open to an expanded definition of chicken fingers?

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

not if it involves a chicken doong sex stuff to me

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

when it comes to chickens sid is a top

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

Lol come on folks be serious, I'm trying to get Sid a chicken finger recipe but it's not typical

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

real fingers but they taste like chicken!

Ruby Gloom
May 8, 2004

it's just a big basket of chicken paws while ILBSM looks smug

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

Ok, I'm gonna say it anyway, regardless

This is how my grandma would make chicken cutlets, which are closer to tendies than cutlets IMHO

Grind stale bread and add salt/oregano/parm cheese or make bread crumbs.or just buy you fav bread crumbs.

Heat olive oil and vegetable oil in pan, enough to coat bottom

Slice boneless chicken to size (white or dark meat, remove skin, tendons)

Dredge in flour, egg, then bread crumbs

Fry each side until golden brown, turning as needed. Remove to plate with paper towel or napkin