Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

queeb
Jun 10, 2004

m

I've started just ordering siraya navy grey abs to the border and driving across to get it, along with filament and stuff. Resin really is awful to try and stock up in Canada. Luckily I'm only an hour away. And sometimes you don't even get charged duty!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ptier
Jul 2, 2007

Back off man, I'm a scientist.
Pillbug

Acid Reflux posted:

The fact that you were even able to assemble those two sentences puts you several tiers above a lot of the people that post in the Bambu FB group.

There are plenty of us here who can and absolutely will help if you run into any issues, but honestly - if you can read instructions and have maybe ever put together flat pack furniture, you've got this. The harder part will probably be learning new terminology, software, etc., but again... you've got collective decades of institutional knowledge in this thread to fall back on, so don't be afraid to shout if you need a hand. :)

1. That's kinda horrifying.

2. Thank you, that is really kind, I suspect I'll hit some stuff. I am also kind of a 3D printing Dilettante who has read and watched a fair amount of youtube about the subject, but hasn't "done" it mainly because I did not want to become a 3D printer operator, I wanted to 3D print things. After coming back to the subject after a while, it feels like the threshold has been crossed where the low hanging fruit ( zeroing etc) has been done and sufficient knowledge is out there to figure stuff out. We shall see.

Roundboy posted:

The P1S has beta release studio software that have some tuned options to use specifically with it : https://github.com/bambulab/BambuStudio/releases

I have an issue where my camera is active but I can;t use it on my local computer, i can only see it via phone app. Looks like a windows 11 / beta /registry issue so far.
The beta software also cant read off the sd card, so i tried printing the scrapper from the menu interface and get an error with AMS. I sliced the model myself and it ran fine later

This thing has a chamber fan, and a icon for the chamber temp, but no temp sensor. Its also pretty loud @ 100% fan so that might need some tweaking, but aside from infil and brim settings, i am using this 100% profile out of the box. The textured PEI plate sticks as expected, but i am seeing an issue several prints in with very very small spots (articulated slug antenna) but i am also using some PLA that has been sitting out a long while.

I intent to test some ABS later today as that is the real pride + joy for me. Multi material prints came out great, but this machine likes to poop out a lot of filament. I'm printing a poop chute next and likely tuning the purge rates as i found on pintables. Painting stuff is -really- tedious and if you go outside the 'lines' its going to cause all kinds of extra swaps and add a ton of time.

Thank you for the info. I look forward to hobbying the hell out of this thing.

StrixNebulosa
Feb 14, 2012

You cheated not only the game, but yourself.
But most of all, you cheated BABA

Please help! I have no idea what I'm doing. I was gifted a Creality Ender-3 S1 and set it up, and... I'm printing messes.

I am printing one of these: https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:5678360

It was sliced with Cura, set to the Ender's settings, at temps 200C and 225C and got the same result.

- I've run the auto-leveling and while it crashed the first three times, I followed this link: https://www.reddit.com/r/Creality/comments/11qw0fp/ender_3_s1_stuck_in_auto_leveling_loop/ and fixed it so it's leveled. I've done the z-level thing with the paper and adjusting it, and it's set to -1.87 mm.

The filament I am using:

1.75mm (+/- 0.03mm) Diameter
PLA+ (Polylactic Acid)
True Red
205C - 225C Print Temperature
60C - 80C Plate Temperature

So at this point I'm just confused.

Roundboy
Oct 21, 2008

StrixNebulosa posted:

Please help! I have no idea what I'm doing. I was gifted a Creality Ender-3 S1 and set it up, and... I'm printing messes.

I am printing one of these: https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:5678360

It was sliced with Cura, set to the Ender's settings, at temps 200C and 225C and got the same result.

- I've run the auto-leveling and while it crashed the first three times, I followed this link: https://www.reddit.com/r/Creality/comments/11qw0fp/ender_3_s1_stuck_in_auto_leveling_loop/ and fixed it so it's leveled. I've done the z-level thing with the paper and adjusting it, and it's set to -1.87 mm.

The filament I am using:

1.75mm (+/- 0.03mm) Diameter
PLA+ (Polylactic Acid)
True Red
205C - 225C Print Temperature
60C - 80C Plate Temperature

So at this point I'm just confused.

That model should be fine and quick for calibration, but a calibration cube is the normal starting point.
First, assure the gantry is trammed to the bed. You are assuring the gantry is at a 90 degree angle to the bed surface as this helps for the next step
Now with the power off, loosen all those spring knobs at the bottom. Fully loose. Now turn them all back in so they tighten down for a turn.

With a sheet of paper on the bed, lower the gantry so the nozzle JUST touches that paper. Now slowly move it back and forth all over the bed (on the paper) and make sure the nozzle height is even all the way around. If the nozzle is touching, then tighten down that screw knob until the bed moves down in that corner. This is like that on/off lightbulb game, because lowering one side affects another. go slow, methodical.

Its totally possible the whole thing is warped to hell so just get as much of the center area as even as possible. Then leave it. Reset you z switch (the thing on the left side) so it triggers when your nozzle is just before touching the paper (there is an activation distance, you dont want to crash the nozzle as its lowering)

This is all just very basic, and there are good videos to show this. If all that comes out fine, follow this : https://ellis3dp.com/Print-Tuning-Guide/

ignore the voron stuff. Pay attention to the generic stuff (and Cura stuff) You want to worry about :

Extruder distance
First layer squish
Extruder Multiplier

In that order. Everything else is gravy. If that is all able to be tuned, you will make prints very nice

EDIT: You will also be printing a bunch of calibration squares that are quick and easy. Make sure your filament is dry too

Roundboy fucked around with this message at 21:28 on Jul 21, 2023

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant
Anyone else having trouble with adaptive layers in Cura 5.4?

Every time I try to use it, I get weird distances and spaghetti.

Acid Reflux
Oct 18, 2004

If any Bambu owners haven't seen them, or have seen them but haven't given them a second look, the various textured (or patterned, I guess) plates you can buy off AliExpress are pretty cool. I've recently picked up the triangular prism, carbon fiber, and holographic pattern ones. They only transfer the patterns to the bottom of the first layer, of course, but especially seeing the holographic one 100% transfer a working, no-poo poo holo surface effect to a 3D print is kind of amazing.

Just search for "bambu p1p plate" on Ali and you'll see a whole bunch of them pop up. No idea what their longevity might be, but they're priced reasonably enough that I'll totally buy new ones even if these wear more quickly than I think they should.

Snackmar
Feb 23, 2005

I'M PROGRAMMED TO LOVE THIS CHOCOLATY CAKE... MY CIRCUITS LIGHT UP FOR THAT FUDGY ICING.

Roundboy posted:

Multi material prints came out great, but this machine likes to poop out a lot of filament. I'm printing a poop chute next and likely tuning the purge rates as i found on pintables. Painting stuff is -really- tedious and if you go outside the 'lines' its going to cause all kinds of extra swaps and add a ton of time.

So I tried using the Bambu Lab Poop Chute Bucket V2 today.. As you say, lots of colour changes means a lot of filament being pooped out.

What happened was that instead of all the filament falling on the floor, the bucket got full and backed up into the printer. I am definitely open to some alternative ideas because none of these bucket designs seem to be tested on real-world use

tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

Note that the 'paper test' is a starting point you may need to tune a little more up/down to get it right.

Tremors
Aug 16, 2006

What happened to the legendary Chris Redfield, huh? What happened to you?!

Snackmar posted:

So I tried using the Bambu Lab Poop Chute Bucket V2 today.. As you say, lots of colour changes means a lot of filament being pooped out.

What happened was that instead of all the filament falling on the floor, the bucket got full and backed up into the printer. I am definitely open to some alternative ideas because none of these bucket designs seem to be tested on real-world use

https://www.printables.com/model/436366-bambu-lab-x1c-wastebin

This one has worked well for me.

w00tmonger
Mar 9, 2011

F-F-FRIDAY NIGHT MOTHERFUCKERS

I cranked things down to 0.3 in volumetric purge, and am purging into an extra object.

Seems to have done pretty well and is minimizing poop decently

BlackIronHeart
Aug 2, 2004

PROCEED

w00tmonger posted:

I cranked things down to 0.3 in volumetric purge, and am purging into an extra object.

Seems to have done pretty well and is minimizing poop decently

Hobbies, Crafts, & Houses > 3D Printers: My volumetric purge is minimizing poop decently.

BadMedic
Jul 22, 2007

I've never actually seen him heal anybody.
Pillbug

FilthyImp posted:

Anyone else having trouble with adaptive layers in Cura 5.4?

Ah, I can answer that. The setting's a bit weird, you have to set the Layer Height to the middle of the range you want, then the Maximum Variation is how far above and below that the slicer will go.
So for example, if you pick a layer height of 0.2, and a Variation of 0.1, your layer heights will be between 0.1-0.3mm in size.

Snackmar
Feb 23, 2005

I'M PROGRAMMED TO LOVE THIS CHOCOLATY CAKE... MY CIRCUITS LIGHT UP FOR THAT FUDGY ICING.

Thanks! I'll give that a try today

Roundboy
Oct 21, 2008
I like that wastebin since it is its own support. I have just a simple chute sliding it out the side to a trashcan on the floor, but i need to tape it in place. If i need to get much fancier then that i'll just use a spare polyterra box as a catch can and do it that way.
https://www.printables.com/model/372691-bambu-poop-chute

The real trick is to minimize the poop in the first place, so im interested in the settings that lower that

as a side note i printed in ABS using the basic ABS profile for a flexirex and it came out fine. The surface finish could be a bit smoother, but i printed this : https://www.printables.com/model/288373-bambu-lab-x1c-p1p-filapoop-scoop-base-insert-plast

before i went to bed in ABS, no brim, straight up off the plate. Adhered perfectly and slotted together perfectly fine. This is just hatchbox abs that i have had sitting out in the open for months.

Currently sitting with the y splitter for the static spool, and the handy disconnect tools. The bambu filament prints stuff nice but my polyterra is having a bit of an issue with tolerances (needs drying?) things like the articulated slug come out stiff, and i need to try that collapsible sword stuff from way back when. I think the profiles need an ever so slight tweak

Edit: I have been printing the spool covers and i upped the defaults to more walls/ layers typical of the voron settings to make a stronger product

Roundboy fucked around with this message at 18:01 on Jul 22, 2023

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant

BadMedic posted:

Ah, I can answer that. The setting's a bit weird, you have to set the Layer Height to the middle of the range you want, then the Maximum Variation is how far above and below that the slicer will go.
So for example, if you pick a layer height of 0.2, and a Variation of 0.1, your layer heights will be between 0.1-0.3mm in size.
Thanks, that makes sense! I just clicked the box and forgot to reveal the rest of the settings.

tracecomplete
Feb 26, 2017

P1Ssers, you don’t have to waste plastic on printing a poop chute, just cut a dang hole in a filament box.

I stuck magnets on mine because I’m lazy.

Also, this is the first printer I’ve ever had where a concrete paver really does help. And it helps a lot. Way quieter now.

I don’t like Bambu the company but this printer speaks for itself. Every other consumer-level manufacturer should be embarrassed.

Jedi425
Dec 6, 2002

THOU ART THEE ART THOU STICK YOUR HAND IN THE TV DO IT DO IT DO IT

I've seen a lot of negativity toward Bambu the company; is it all related to their weird patent controversy from a while back, or is there something else? Google is fuckin' SEO'd to hell and gone so I'm not coming up with anything.

Roundboy
Oct 21, 2008

Jedi425 posted:

I've seen a lot of negativity toward Bambu the company; is it all related to their weird patent controversy from a while back, or is there something else? Google is fuckin' SEO'd to hell and gone so I'm not coming up with anything.

*Using open source stuff as a base in a closed eco system (Or am i thinking of creality?)

*Requiring the use of cloud connectivity for everything (Fixed in a recent lan only mode. Still needed for camera use)

* everything goes to china (They see all your dildo prints)

*Not as configurable as klipper (ok ?)

*Removing meta data from later firmware / software releases, like bed mesh state ( Many advanced features are seemingly fake or not as great as claimed, and removing the ability to see things and compare makes it harder to call them out.
ex: Cant see bed mesh values so puling that up as proof you have a warped to poo poo bed for replacement is more difficult)

That is just kind of the stuff I happen to have seen, and all that being said, I ended up getting one and has not been printing for only a handful of hours, and 95% of my prints are just coming out aces

BlackIronHeart
Aug 2, 2004

PROCEED
Clough42 mentioned in his latest video that Bambu is 'sending data to China' and I wondered what he meant, that clears it up a little. Not my dildoes!

Since it's relevant, his latest vid was about the Qidi X-Plus3, which he absolutely lambasted a couple months ago, but it seems they actually took a lot of his feedback to heart.

withak
Jan 15, 2003

Fun Shoe
China must be sick to death of my dildos by now.

tracecomplete
Feb 26, 2017

Jedi425 posted:

What I think is true, and what generally kept me from buying a printer until Creality and Prusa both catastrophically spit the bit and it became liely that there's no open-source answer coming over the horizon:

- The patent bullshit. Don't do that. Make good things. Nothing in this space is sufficiently novel to deserve patents.

- Their community managers are sus as hell. SirWill is a chud and Bambu has played footsie with some of the 3d-printed-guns freaks.

- Their marketing has consistently done some extremely weird us-against-them stuff that I think has done a lot to introduce a higher level of toxicity 3d printing discussions. You'll always have weirdo fanboys and partisans, but they had hate threads on their Discord for fairly anodyne YouTubers who had even only-moderately-complimentary things to say about Bambu. It's gross.

What I think is not true:

- They're not using Klipper. The on-device OS and control software is mostly solved stuff, the hardest part is making it work on whatever dumb crap somebody bought from Creality. Building for a relatively constrained platform like Bambu does is absolutely doable, even for a fairly small team, so long as they're good at it. They certainly seem to be.

- They are not playing poorly with regards to open source as far as we know. They're playing Bambu Studio pretty straight. Prusa has grumbled about upstreaming being hard, but their upstreaming of their Marlin changes have always gone swimmingly, right? Right?

tracecomplete fucked around with this message at 06:43 on Jul 23, 2023

Roundboy
Oct 21, 2008
The 'data to china' is stemming from the fact that everything the camera sees / printer can access is made available. I wonder if we get a scenario that 'user xyz' is printing ghost guns, and the timelapse of his printer doing it is exhibit a.

More realistically I think people are worried that you will get a warranty denial when your camera view inside your printer shows all those non sanctioned aftermarket parts. But that seems unlikely.

China already has all my data, companies sell it willingly or refuse to put any money into preventing it, how many data breaches in the last 5 years? literally thousands.

edit : Creality was the one. They have a fork of klipper they refuse to release or acknowledge they stole wholesale with the sonic pad

tracecomplete
Feb 26, 2017

Roundboy posted:

edit : Creality was the one. They have a fork of klipper they refuse to release or acknowledge they stole wholesale with the sonic pad

Also the K1. They claim they'll release it eventually, but they locked off Moonraker so you can't do much with it and there doesn't appear to be a way to get into the Linux instance (yet).

Arcsech
Aug 5, 2008

tracecomplete posted:

Also the K1. They claim they'll release it eventually, but they locked off Moonraker so you can't do much with it and there doesn't appear to be a way to get into the Linux instance (yet).

If there was a way to get a shell on the system, you could just get the source that way - and it would technically satisfy the GPL if you could. The host side of Klipper and Moonraker are both python, so no compiled binary to have to reverse or anything - it’s all there on disk on every K1/Sonic Pad.

And yeah, Creality is very lovely when it comes to open source. Bambu mmmmmmmmmight be a bit better about it but I’m still kind of waiting for someone to bust it open to see for sure.

Indolent Bastard
Oct 26, 2007

I WON THIS AMAZING AVATAR! I'M A WINNER! WOOOOO!
Does my mini factory do any site wide sales, or can I set alerts for certain sculptors? I want some STLs but $100+ for the sets I want stings a bit.

w00tmonger
Mar 9, 2011

F-F-FRIDAY NIGHT MOTHERFUCKERS

Indolent Bastard posted:

Does my mini factory do any site wide sales, or can I set alerts for certain sculptors? I want some STLs but $100+ for the sets I want stings a bit.

Most sculptors wil lthrow a pretty big discount if you subscribe to them on Patreon/tribes. Often 50%+. Jump in for a month, cancel your subscription.

If it's a sculptor you like the work of, it's almost always cheaper to get the initial models on Patreon, by a lot

SubNat
Nov 27, 2008

And yes, a couple times a year they'll do some mega-sales where a lot of creators will have discount-code based sales.
(They're really clunkily implemented, but they'll have a sales overview over each store participating in the sale, and their % off.)

The Chairman
Jun 30, 2003

But you forget, mon ami, that there is evil everywhere under the sun
I think people have finally gotten through to Creality at least a little bit about their obligations for using open-source software, because they've recently made their code for their Sonic Pad fork of Klipper and a few printer firmwares public on Github, but it's still pretty incomplete (for example, nothing from their K1 printers) and I don't think they're attempting to upstream any changes

tracecomplete
Feb 26, 2017

The Chairman posted:

I think people have finally gotten through to Creality at least a little bit about their obligations for using open-source software, because they've recently made their code for their Sonic Pad fork of Klipper and a few printer firmwares public on Github, but it's still pretty incomplete (for example, nothing from their K1 printers) and I don't think they're attempting to upstream any changes

They've also set up the Sonic Pad with some really dumb security measures to prevent you from running your own stuff on it, so that doesn't help matters. There's been some progress in cracking it I guess, but you might as well just get a Pi at that point.

Arcsech posted:

If there was a way to get a shell on the system, you could just get the source that way - and it would technically satisfy the GPL if you could.

Maybe, but only maybe. While it might empower the downstream users, I'm not sure it wouldn't leave Creality in breach.

GPLv3 Section 6 posted:

You may convey a covered work in object code form under the terms of sections 4 and 5, provided that you also convey the machine-readable Corresponding Source under the terms of this License, in one of these ways:

a) Convey the object code in, or embodied in, a physical product (including a physical distribution medium), accompanied by the Corresponding Source fixed on a durable physical medium customarily used for software interchange.

Somebody who shelled in and did that would be granted right to reproduce under the GPLv3, but I'm not sure "customarily used for software interchange" is a good-faith description of "acquired a shell and pulled the Python code off of a running machine".

But also Creality can just set up a loving google drive, it's fine, I believe in them.

tracecomplete fucked around with this message at 18:20 on Jul 23, 2023

Roundboy
Oct 21, 2008
The X1 was interesting to me as it seems like they had the basis for a bambu clone in a larger size. I was looking forward to using klipper on it and speed print away. But yeah, they hobbled it, and even if I could run straight kkipper, reviews highlight just stupid build decisions that just highlight the printer was thrown together for speed, and literally nothing else

I know there are some good reviews of it, but it screams to me people ignoring reality to justify what they bought

Aurium
Oct 10, 2010
Creality has had basically the same problem in the past with the original ender 3. It took them a long time to get in the habit of preemptively releasing the marlin sources.

It seems they learned the lesson of "release marlin" without the internalizing the underlying reason of the terms license it's released under. Some of this is the Chinese sharing engineering culture not meshing well with the legal hack that is copy left (another fun example is grbl 1.0 which used to be on a ton of no name cnc boards without actually ever having a proper release. Leading the developers to skip to 1.1 for the next actual release), and some of this is that plenty of people everywhere look at GitHub code and go, that looks free to take.

This and the general corporate sickness of lock down and slap your brand on everything to get some kind of customer lock in.

Rescue Toaster
Mar 13, 2003
It seems kind of tricky to deal with materials like ABS that you want the chamber heated, but also want to carefully ventilate to keep fumes out of your living space.

Are people using heat recovery air exchangers or what? Or a second larger negative pressure enclosure around the inner warm enclosure? I have a nice 4" speed controlled inline duct fan but obviously just attaching that to a printer enclosure will pull a ton of cool air into the negative pressure.

Arcsech
Aug 5, 2008

tracecomplete posted:

Somebody who shelled in and did that would be granted right to reproduce under the GPLv3, but I'm not sure "customarily used for software interchange" is a good-faith description of "acquired a shell and pulled the Python code off of a running machine".

But also Creality can just set up a loving google drive, it's fine, I believe in them.

Yeah, I was assuming a Creality-approved shell with login info like, in the manual or something. It wouldn’t be great, but as long as you can easily get the source out of the product without having to hack it I’d considering it satisfying the GPL. SSH/SCP falls under the “customarily used for software interchange” IMO, again as long as the login info is provided with the product.

I mean, it would be at least as good as the hot bullshit Red Hat is trying to pull right now, so

StrixNebulosa
Feb 14, 2012

Roundboy posted:

That model should be fine and quick for calibration, but a calibration cube is the normal starting point.
First, assure the gantry is trammed to the bed. You are assuring the gantry is at a 90 degree angle to the bed surface as this helps for the next step
Now with the power off, loosen all those spring knobs at the bottom. Fully loose. Now turn them all back in so they tighten down for a turn.

With a sheet of paper on the bed, lower the gantry so the nozzle JUST touches that paper. Now slowly move it back and forth all over the bed (on the paper) and make sure the nozzle height is even all the way around. If the nozzle is touching, then tighten down that screw knob until the bed moves down in that corner. This is like that on/off lightbulb game, because lowering one side affects another. go slow, methodical.

Its totally possible the whole thing is warped to hell so just get as much of the center area as even as possible. Then leave it. Reset you z switch (the thing on the left side) so it triggers when your nozzle is just before touching the paper (there is an activation distance, you dont want to crash the nozzle as its lowering)

This is all just very basic, and there are good videos to show this. If all that comes out fine, follow this : https://ellis3dp.com/Print-Tuning-Guide/

ignore the voron stuff. Pay attention to the generic stuff (and Cura stuff) You want to worry about :

Extruder distance
First layer squish
Extruder Multiplier

In that order. Everything else is gravy. If that is all able to be tuned, you will make prints very nice

EDIT: You will also be printing a bunch of calibration squares that are quick and easy. Make sure your filament is dry too

You saved my bacon! I followed your instructions and lo:

:toot:

next up: fine tuning, picking out what I want to print next, learning blender....?

Rexxed
May 1, 2010

Dis is amazing!
I gotta try dis!

StrixNebulosa posted:

You saved my bacon! I followed your instructions and lo:

:toot:

next up: fine tuning, picking out what I want to print next, learning blender....?

Blender can be used to make 3d printing models but it's not designed for it so it can be more difficult to make sure your models are sealed up and figure out the dimensions you want. If you're doing art then that's fine but for functional prints it may be more useful to learn some CAD software. It's an often discussed thing and a CAD thread was started up a little while ago with some good info in the OP:
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3962532&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=1

StrixNebulosa
Feb 14, 2012

Rexxed posted:

Blender can be used to make 3d printing models but it's not designed for it so it can be more difficult to make sure your models are sealed up and figure out the dimensions you want. If you're doing art then that's fine but for functional prints it may be more useful to learn some CAD software. It's an often discussed thing and a CAD thread was started up a little while ago with some good info in the OP:
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3962532&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=1

Good to know! I’m mostly making art, though - my goals are to print non-transforming Transformers, lots of little animals, etc.

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

StrixNebulosa posted:

non-transforming Transformers

but why

StrixNebulosa
Feb 14, 2012

I want characters, not cars.

e: in more detail, I own a lot of Transformer toys already, and I just don't enjoy transforming them? I usually set them to rootmode and pose them and I'm good.

Acid Reflux
Oct 18, 2004

StrixNebulosa posted:

non-transforming Transformers

Toymakr3D's got you covered on a pretty nice selection of G1 characters, if those float your Benchy, and they're all free!

https://www.toymakr3d.com/by-category/g1-robots

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

StrixNebulosa
Feb 14, 2012

Acid Reflux posted:

Toymakr3D's got you covered on a pretty nice selection of G1 characters, if those float your Benchy, and they're all free!

https://www.toymakr3d.com/by-category/g1-robots

Wow! Thank you!

...god I need so many more filaments in different colors.