Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.
Lipstick Apathy
So, Neon Sideswipe sold out nearly immediately. He's not on Walmart.con. They've all been bought on eBay? What is up with Neon Sideswipe?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robot Style
Jul 5, 2009

Silhouette posted:

gently caress that, gimme a really out there crossover: titan class Voltron, except the lions also have robot modes

Maybe a retool of Predaking, except not lovely

Hasbro's had Power Rangers for a few years now, and I'm surprised they haven't done some sort of crossover Megazord.

Prophet of Nixon
May 7, 2007

Thou art not a crook!

I want Titan Pyramidas!

Silhouette
Nov 16, 2002

SONIC BOOM!!!

Robot Style posted:

Hasbro's had Power Rangers for a few years now, and I'm surprised they haven't done some sort of crossover Megazord.

I'd settle for the dino megazord

Anora
Feb 16, 2014

I fuckin suck!🪠
There is a Car Megazord

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

you're never getting it open like that

Regular Wario
Mar 27, 2010

Slippery Tilde
now that Frenzy (Red) is coming out Hasbro should announce Rumble (Red) and Frenzy (Blue)

Nodosaur
Dec 23, 2014

Non Compos Mentis posted:

now that Frenzy (Red) is coming out Hasbro should announce Rumble (Red) and Frenzy (Blue)

That’s how things are typically. That’s why they have these (Red) and (Blue) disclaimers in the first place. FIBRIR is otherwise the default with Hasbro.

Gravitas Shortfall
Jul 17, 2007

Utility is seven-eighths Proximity.

Now all I need is a Buzzsaw (Yellow)

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

"The entire history of this incarnation is one of temporal orbits, retcons, paradoxes, parallel time lines, reiterations, and divergences. How anyone can make head or tail of all this chaos, I don't know."
Ratbat (Fuschia)

Joe Fisto
Dec 6, 2002

And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him.

CAPT. Rainbowbeard posted:

So, Neon Sideswipe sold out nearly immediately. He's not on Walmart.con. They've all been bought on eBay? What is up with Neon Sideswipe?

I just saw them in store and Sideswipe was the only one missing. It’s a conspiracy.

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.
Lipstick Apathy

Nodosaur posted:

That’s how things are typically. That’s why they have these (Red) and (Blue) disclaimers in the first place. FIBRIR is otherwise the default with Hasbro.

As is proper. :hai:

Joe Fisto posted:

I just saw them in store and Sideswipe was the only one missing. It’s a conspiracy.

It looks like Sideswipe and Breakdown are short packed like Cosmos was. Delightful.

Well, Eurogoons know what they have to do for the Secret Santa this year I guess.

EDIT: one may preorder the Shattered Glass Rodimus and Sideswipe 2-pack from Pulse now if one wishes to.

CAPT. Rainbowbeard fucked around with this message at 22:25 on Jul 22, 2023

MinionOfCthulhu
Oct 28, 2005

I got this title for free due to my proximity to an idiot who wanted to save $5 on an avatar by having someone else spend $9.95 instead.

Nodosaur posted:

The pizza van may be obscure but ST is one of the biggest shows in the world. You’re being deliberately obtuse here.

I know it’s a big show but I ask this genuinely since I have never seen it: how important is the pizza van in the show?

Oh! Pizza Planet van!! Another better use!

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

Hey is that third party Transmetal 1 Megatron people were posting about months ago still readily available?

Joe Fisto
Dec 6, 2002

And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him.

Heroic Yoshimitsu posted:

Hey is that third party Transmetal 1 Megatron people were posting about months ago still readily available?

https://showzstore.com/transart-bwm-06-tyrannosaurus-transmetal-megatron_p3529.html

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

MinionOfCthulhu posted:

I know it’s a big show but I ask this genuinely since I have never seen it: how important is the pizza van in the show?

One set of characters drive around in the van because it's the only access to transportation they have in a small town. It doesn't factor in or appear at all until Season 4. If the show made an attempt to sell me on how cool the pizza van the new comic relief character drives is, I didn't pick up on it.

Joe Fisto
Dec 6, 2002

The pizza van is a great TOY. That’s why people get nostalgic for it.

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

"The entire history of this incarnation is one of temporal orbits, retcons, paradoxes, parallel time lines, reiterations, and divergences. How anyone can make head or tail of all this chaos, I don't know."

MinionOfCthulhu posted:

That’s a pickup, hilariously the same kind of Toyota Hilux that Trailbreaker is.

Joe Fisto
Dec 6, 2002

We are basically getting Masterpiece Pizza Planet anyway.

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Joe Fisto posted:

We are basically getting Masterpiece Pizza Planet anyway.

Toyhax is salivating.

Joe Fisto
Dec 6, 2002

Okay, this Toxitron line is great.

Grabbed LaserCycle too (the only ones left) her deco is more subdued, but I like the toy. The velocitron deco was one of my favorite bots of last year.

Nodosaur
Dec 23, 2014

I wish they’d come up with a better name for Laser Cycle.

Joe Fisto
Dec 6, 2002

Nodosaur posted:

I wish they’d come up with a better name for Laser Cycle.

I’ll call her Guadalupe

Shiftypenguin
Mar 15, 2005

Antique Roadshow

Joe Fisto posted:

Okay, this Toxitron line is great.

Grabbed LaserCycle too (the only ones left) her deco is more subdued, but I like the toy. The velocitron deco was one of my favorite bots of last year.

My Toxitron arrived easier this week and he's a great color for that mold. I even almost kept the front of the box because the illustration was so cool looking.

I'm tempted by the others but A: I don't feel like hunting for them and B: Now is really not the time for me to be spending a ton on figures I only kinda want as I'm leaving my stable job in a week to go freelance.

Shiftypenguin fucked around with this message at 21:14 on Jul 23, 2023

XavierGenisi
Nov 7, 2009

:dukedog:

Tried to go pick up a Toxitron deluxe at my local Walmart, but when I got there, they didn’t have any of that poo poo, much to my disappointment.

They did have Armada Megatron, however, so I ended up grabbing that instead. He’s pretty rad! Just a great looking figure that’s fun to mess with. If I had one complaint for this guy, it’d be that I feel like he should come with like, at least one extra accessory. A minicon would be nice, but I could accept it if the budget just wouldn’t allow for it without screwing up the price, but like, if this thing had at least like, a knife or an extra gun or something? Like hell, if they included a version of the Skyboom Shield or Requiem Blaster, much like how the recent Armada Screamer had a version of the Star Saber, that would be awesome, even if they had to be a little smaller than usual.

Armada Megatron is still great and I love it, but I felt like it needed just a little more to be truly amazing. Like, I love Transmetal 2 Megatron, and he gets away with not having a lot else beyond the figure itself because of him turning into a loving awesome mecha dragon with really cool wings.

Habibi
Dec 8, 2004

We have the capability to make San Jose's first Cup Champion.

The Sharks could be that Champion.

Shiftypenguin posted:

My Toxitron arrived easier this week and he's a great color for that mold. I even almost kept the front of the box because the illustration was so cool looking.

Mine's still in the box but he looks amazing. The weirdo color scheme is :krad:

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

Wow, Beast Wars II sucks!

DoctorWhat
Nov 18, 2011

A little privacy, please?
Neo isn't really any better. These are bottom of the barrel toy commercial anime. They don't really have anything going on, just like nearly all of JG1 except for maybe Car Robots.

Nodosaur
Dec 23, 2014

I enjoyed it.

Joe Fisto
Dec 6, 2002

Anyone else read Void Rivals #2? That was an unexpected appearance at the end of the issue.

Open Marriage Night
Sep 18, 2009

"Do you want to talk to a spider, Peter?"

Is that supposed to be a known character? He looks like an 80's toy.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Open Marriage Night posted:

And what are Transformers originally?

Rhymenoserous
May 23, 2008

DoctorWhat posted:

Neo isn't really any better. These are bottom of the barrel toy commercial anime. They don't really have anything going on, just like nearly all of JG1 except for maybe Car Robots.

However the toy line produced heinrad which is good and entertaining.

I have a longrack that is among my most prized possessions.

usenet celeb 1992
Jun 1, 2000

he thought quoting borges would make him popular
I never cared much for Beast Wars but you bet your rear end I went out of my way to get Break. Even if it is just a shellformer.

Open Marriage Night
Sep 18, 2009

"Do you want to talk to a spider, Peter?"

The MSJ posted:

And what are Transformers originally?

I’m asking if that character is something that’s been around before.

Joe Fisto
Dec 6, 2002

I intitally thought it was supposed to be a battle beast but that was wrong. Looked it up and it is this https://tfwiki.net/wiki/Skuxxoid

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

I’m asking if that character is something that’s been around before.

It's a deep cut from the third season of the cartoon.

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

Ah, the Star Wars season.

DoctorWhat
Nov 18, 2011

A little privacy, please?
I'm not about to disparage Big Convoy or Heinrad don't get me wrong.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

Woot. Snarl arrived. :toot: