Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa
Not me, I only send dicking nippleshits. Still waiting for response.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Are these real review linepulls because god I sure hope so

stereobreadsticks
Feb 28, 2008

I've never wanted to see a film more than I do after seeing these.

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

Montague Tigg
Mar 23, 2008

Previously, on "Ronnie Likes Data":

credburn
Jun 22, 2016
A tangled skein of bad opinions, the hottest takes, and the the world's most misinformed nonsense. Do not engage with me, it's useless, and better yet, put me on ignore.

Last Chance
Dec 31, 2004

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Blue Footed Booby
Oct 4, 2006

got those happy feet

Milo and POTUS posted:

Are these real review linepulls because god I sure hope so

They are

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?
But I don’t think anybody in the Barbie movie was portrayed as gay?

Dameius
Apr 3, 2006
If you're a guy and you like pink or girlie stuff you're gay. That's the rules, according to them.

This is just an advanced form of sissy hypno.

Barry Bluejeans
Feb 2, 2017

ATTENTHUN THITIZENTH

Scratch Monkey posted:

Bold of you to assume that that reviewer even saw the movie

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Barry Bluejeans posted:

Bold of you to assume that that reviewer even saw the movie

The existence of the colour pink makes people gay.

We should obviously nuke the colour pink out of existence.

ante
Apr 9, 2005

SUNSHINE AND RAINBOWS
Well we're in luck, pink doesn't exist

Ironically it's not even in the rainbow, which is the other thing those dudes hate

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

"Carbons? Purge? What are you talking about?!"

stereobreadsticks posted:

I've never wanted to see a film more than I do after seeing these.

real loving talk for a second here, I don’t know how to claim this without sounding like an absolute moron/psycho but without a shred of reservation the Barbie movie was inexplicably one of the best movies I’ve ever seen

the first five minutes have an extended homage to 2001 and a deep cut joke about the 2010 Citizens United Supreme Court decision, the set design and choreography is great, and the soundtrack is brilliant and used really well. if you want to go in blind go in blind, but I described it as Barbie discovers Death, Ken discovers the patriarchy.

killer_robot
Aug 26, 2006
Grimey Drawer

Scratch Monkey posted:

With that choreographed dance? With that resolution for the Kens? Gay. As. Hell.

At least for anyone who didn't think there was anything wrong with the Kens once they entered the real world.

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

ante posted:

Ironically it's not even in the rainbow, which is the other thing those dudes hate

It's not? Oh good. Last time we tried nuking rainbows out of existence we ended up with a whole bunch of pissed of leprechauns.

Anyone who's seen the leprechauns films knows how bad an idea that was. :(

Barometer
Sep 23, 2007

You travelled a long way for
"I don't know", sonny.
:whip: :cthulhu: :shivdurf:

Excuse me but being a manly man's man I think we need to go back to the good ol days and accept that PINK is the MAN'S color. Goddamn woke conservatives out there trying to shame men for wearing OUR color!

...and dresses. Boys should be wearing dresses, like the good old days! Tired of the woke conservative agenda!

https://www.smithsonianmag.com/arts-culture/when-did-girls-start-wearing-pink-1370097/

Supradog
Sep 1, 2004

A POOOST!?!??! YEEAAAAHHHH
Is the pink one holding a whip?

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Don't you tell me my business again.
^^^You should post those in the cursed images thread^^^

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

real product. sold out instantly upon announcement, I don't think it actually has anything special mtg related besides the box lol

gives me hostess transformers vibes

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

This one owns

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness

Captain Invictus posted:

real product. sold out instantly upon announcement, I don't think it actually has anything special mtg related besides the box lol
holy poo poo lmao the chance to win is an online sweepstakes to a pair of the (now-sold-out) boxes of cheezits

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

While it selling out is dumb I did get a sensible chuckle out of "Booster Snack"

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

I'm going to destroy capitalism with god as my witness

Bum the Sad
Aug 25, 2002
Hell Gem

was looking for this image

found this one too

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

https://i.imgur.com/F683huu.mp4

https://i.imgur.com/eHoOLLN.mp4

Lemniscate Blue
Apr 21, 2006

Here we go again.

""Ey! I'm walkin' here!"

One More Fat Nerd
Apr 13, 2007

Mama’s Lil’ Louie

Nap Ghost

BUSH'S BRAIN!!

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017

Friends don't let friends buy Breyer's. That poo poo is 90% air.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

They'll let anyone hold the Matrix of Leadership nowadays.

dog nougat
Apr 8, 2009
Babysitting my friend's dog while she's out of town. She was making this goofy-rear end face for a while today.

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011

F_Shit_Fitzgerald posted:

Friends don't let friends buy Breyer's. That poo poo is 90% air.

that container isn't even legally ice cream any more that's how bad it is

Fanged Lawn Wormy
Jan 4, 2008

SQUEAK! SQUEAK! SQUEAK!

Well, Its not a cinnamon raisins bagel, now is it? :colbert:

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

dog nougat posted:

Babysitting my friend's dog while she's out of town. She was making this goofy-rear end face for a while today.

Well what you got there is obviously a coyote. Don't go to sleep around it or it will suck out your blood in typical coyote fashion.

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?
It didn’t used to be like that. Back in the day Breyers was famous for having three or four ingredients. Then until ever bought them and capitalism took its course.

Funny fact: the family tomb of the Breyers is near my house and for a short time a few years ago someone left it open so I have photos of myself inside.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

dog nougat posted:

Same face I make when the wife gets out the strap-on.