Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

"wich the worst part was what troll face did to sonic's corpse after words wich was rape it. at that point i looked away"

Just got my shiny new machine! Any settings I need to make sure are definitely on or changed to get the best performance?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Give me a couple minutes to figure out what you're talking about and I'll give you some recommendations

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Calico Heart posted:

Just got my shiny new machine! Any settings I need to make sure are definitely on or changed to get the best performance?

Wendigee posted:

Give me a couple minutes to figure out what you're talking about and I'll give you some recommendations

ohh... you posted in the thread you told us to buy game you were selling instead of the one where you bought a new computer

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
awesome night out on the town riding bikes with some friends. best part was almost getting run down by a very mad idiot in a prius who wanted to fight. funny what happens when i pull out 5lb steel U-lock out of my belt.

Slugworth
Feb 18, 2001

If two grown men can't make a pervert happy for a few minutes in order to watch a film about zombies, then maybe we should all just move to Iran!

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

ask about all these questions in the diy forum op and make sure to use as many of the epic catchpjrawes as possible. ftw

Lol, he's gonna be fine in diy, but I sense another Motronic probe coming.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Karma Comedian posted:

Salt Life has a chain of mediocre tourist trap restaurants around here

Lol I did not know there was a sticker-based restaurant chain

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

I am hundreds of miles from any salt water and still see salt life stickers, I think they grow on late model jeeps

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Maybe it’s one of those things like when you buy a Crapple product they give you a sticker in the box? Someone from Kansas buys a swimsuit from the Salt Life website and there’s a sticker in the bag so they put it on their car.

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002
or yeti cooler stickers. that’s fine that they’re good coolers, overpriced if i understand. but thank you for telling me about buying an expensive cooler by putting the sticker on your Chevy Suburban??

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002
what’s the unholy sticker trio is it like salt life + yeti + fjb

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Taskmaster 2023 Second Place Winner

Grimey Drawer
red bubble + etsy + ravelry

Karma Comedian
Feb 2, 2012

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

Lol I did not know there was a sticker-based restaurant chain

what came first, the sticker or the eggs benedict?

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

thinking about copping a matinee of oppenheimer. i keep hearing it’s the bomb

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Sunday morning (:

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

here is who is hanging out this weekend

whiskey

max

benny

and my little guy Odin

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Dick Fontaine posted:

thinking about copping a matinee of oppenheimer. i keep hearing it’s the bomb

Coppenheimer

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

mrs. fontaine fell asleep watching some kind of craft stream on twitch—or so she says—and now the tv is covered with recommendations for boobs, hot dogs, “out of context furries”, and something called “💦IS THIS EVEN ALLOWED????💦”

is that normal for twitch or should i be concerned about her viewing habits?

MuadDib Atreides
Apr 22, 2023

by Fluffdaddy

Smugworth posted:

Coppenheimer

Flowers for QAnon
May 20, 2019

Ran some extra gas lines and now my gas-powered subwoofer impresses the neighbors

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

Smugworth posted:

Coppenheimer

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Flowers for QAnon posted:

Ran some extra gas lines and now my gas-powered subwoofer impresses the neighbors

plus it has a spectacular blowoff valve

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

Dick Fontaine posted:

mrs. fontaine fell asleep watching some kind of craft stream on twitch—or so she says—and now the tv is covered with recommendations for boobs, hot dogs, “out of context furries”, and something called “💦IS THIS EVEN ALLOWED????💦”

is that normal for twitch or should i be concerned about her viewing habits?

"No babe, I wasn't watching anything, I swear. All those recommendations must be related to your crochet videos."

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

Sid Vicious posted:

here is who is hanging out this weekend

whiskey

max

benny

and my little guy Odin

Amazing dogs. You can just tell they're planning some sort of adorable caper. Possibly going after leftover cheese balls.

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

satanic splash-back posted:

I am hundreds of miles from any salt water and still see salt life stickers, I think they grow on late model jeeps

Close. They grow on late model suburban dads.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Monday in the office :reject:

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009
Monday in the orifice :wiggle:

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Prof. Crocodile posted:

Close. They grow on late model suburban dads.

sick of the poo poo

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

Peggy Edson posted:

Monday in the office :reject:

Not the vibe, ask my how I know

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Monday WFH same as any other day, toiling away in isolation in the software mines waiting for someone to bother me over slack. it ain't much but it's honest work

Jimlit
Jun 30, 2005

just got asked a question in standup but my mouth was full of cereal and I sounded like a fool

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Jimlit posted:

just got asked a question in standup but my mouth was full of cereal and I sounded like a fool

Talking during meetings while eating should be a fireable offense
It's not a goddamned mukbang you sicko

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Smugworth posted:

Monday WFH same as any other day, toiling away in isolation in the software mines waiting for someone to bother me over slack. it ain't much but it's honest work

Monday WEed From Home

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

Smugworth posted:

more like SFH (suck from home)

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
beach was perfect this weekend. wish i was still there instead of on stupid grasslands.

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

kntfkr posted:

beach was perfect this weekend. wish i was still there instead of on stupid grasslands.

grasslands is fail. my favourite biome is probably glaciated river valleys

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

i'm a snow biome kind of dude

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

ah how I haven't missed the grunting of huge fat guys having their morning explosive diarrhea

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Peggy Edson posted:

ah how I haven't missed the grunting of huge fat guys having their morning explosive diarrhea

i used to be a warehouse leadhand for a food distribution company and like clockwork every morning between 6:30-7 am about 20 truck drivers would come in and loving destroy the front office bathroom with the nastiest explosive coffee shits imaginable. best part is that the cleaning team was in at 6 am so the 2 toilets in that bathroom were an utter massacre for ~23 hours and basically never clean lmfao. it was so gross

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

Peggy Edson posted:

the smell of over ripe taint to go along with it, mmmm

Love office restrooms

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
i...

:stare: