Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Koryk posted:

The ones for the Bombs Bursting quest line. I think it’s just “Bomb” in the inventory. In game name is same as the forums if you do have extra.

I have 15 left after the two I sent so lmk if you need more.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rafikki
Mar 8, 2008

I see what you did there. (It's pretty easy, since ducks have a field of vision spanning 340 degrees.)

~SMcD

Koryk posted:

What’s the going price for bombs? I missed chores yesterday and it looks like I won’t be able to hit the 28 day reward this month.

You can pay gold in the chore calendar to make up for a missed day or two

Koryk
Jun 5, 2007
Thanks, next part requires 1 more and then I think that’s it.

H110Hawk
Dec 28, 2006
You only need 28 days, and there's 31 in July. If you only missed one you're fine.

Xerol
Jan 13, 2007

The box usually has 25 gold in it so it's worth spending the gold to make up a couple of days if you're short.

Umbreon
May 21, 2011
Does anyone know how much hickory omelettes go for? I need 100 for a quest

Koryk
Jun 5, 2007

rafikki posted:

You can pay gold in the chore calendar to make up for a missed day or two

I did not know that, thanks.

H110Hawk posted:

You only need 28 days, and there's 31 in July. If you only missed one you're fine.

Nah, this was the fourth one.

Thanks again Marcus.

Ruggan
Feb 20, 2007
WHAT THAT SMELL LIKE?!

I predict that by the end of the month, hot potatoes are going to be selling for cheap.

They started at over 100g per 500. They're now down to 100g per 1k. I would guess it'll get as low as 50g or maybe even 25g per 1k depending on how many whales are trying to get GM.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

It pays to wait

JosefStalinator
Oct 9, 2007

Come Tbilisi if you want to live.

Grimey Drawer
Ugh you need hickory omelettes for the buddy card quest? Are they hard to come by in trade chat? Hell if I'm getting cooking to 35

H110Hawk
Dec 28, 2006
Lol looks like they got hacked.

H110Hawk
Dec 28, 2006

JosefStalinator posted:

Ugh you need hickory omelettes for the buddy card quest? Are they hard to come by in trade chat? Hell if I'm getting cooking to 35

How many do you need?

Ruggan
Feb 20, 2007
WHAT THAT SMELL LIKE?!

H110Hawk posted:

Lol looks like they got hacked.

Someone made themselves a staff member somehow and did lots of naughty stuff in game, I think.

JosefStalinator
Oct 9, 2007

Come Tbilisi if you want to live.

Grimey Drawer

H110Hawk posted:

How many do you need?

It's 100 for the quest - I'll gladly accept any donations (same username as here) . Do let me know if there's anything you could use a bit more of!

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

Ruggan posted:

Someone made themselves a staff member somehow and did lots of naughty stuff in game, I think.
Something was up because it was offline like an hour before the regular maintenance.

tgacon
Mar 22, 2009

Ghostlight posted:

Something was up because it was offline like an hour before the regular maintenance.

Oh god--my cabbages!!!

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

tgacon posted:

Oh god--my cabbages Corn!!!

I'm nearly done with this stupid corn quest. Just a few more days.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Finally bought the 1T crop row and nearly have enough for the next inventory upgrade.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Anyone know why I had like 1700 of these? I have no clue where they came from lol

Admiral Joeslop
Jul 8, 2010

MarcusSA posted:

Anyone know why I had like 1700 of these? I have no clue where they came from lol

Tower 177, or someone very generous.

StupidSexyMothman
Aug 9, 2010

MarcusSA posted:

tower 177

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

oldskool posted:

tower 177

Thanks!

2000 corn oil is a pain in the dick. I’m so fuckin close.

8one6
May 20, 2012

When in doubt, err on the side of Awesome!

Project Megabeast is a go!

NFX
Jun 2, 2008

Fun Shoe
I know how percentages work, but the quests might have a bit too many requirements when I can be missing 2000 oak and wood planks and it still says 100%.

Xerol
Jan 13, 2007

I finally seem to have enough inventory space to use 2x50 LNs at once. Seems like 10,400 is almost enough with two fish potentially going a little bit higher once in a while but 99% of the time I will still have some room in my inventory with 10,440 max. This is of course not using any foods, so I need to remember to lower my LN counts if I'm going on a binge.

Rakeris
Jul 20, 2014

Is there a fix for what seems to be a craftworks bug? Stuff seems to stop auto crafting and I have to go to the workshop and back out to make it start again.

H110Hawk
Dec 28, 2006

Rakeris posted:

Is there a fix for what seems to be a craftworks bug? Stuff seems to stop auto crafting and I have to go to the workshop and back out to make it start again.

I think their background event loop is getting overwhelmed. I haven't noticed it but there is a definite lag. Are yours stalled for more than a few minutes?

Rakeris
Jul 20, 2014

Ah no, I leave it for a bit and it seems to start working again, good to know. Mostly only noticeable when spamming ciders or wtvr.

H110Hawk
Dec 28, 2006

Rakeris posted:

Ah no, I leave it for a bit and it seems to start working again, good to know. Mostly only noticeable when spamming ciders or wtvr.

Yeah if you open craftworks and back out it should tick over. Don't even need to pause/play it. Large net grinding is similar. Max nets + LG nets with it in craftworks I have to leave the fishing zone and come back to get the nets into LG nets.

kaptainkaffeine
Apr 1, 2003

Drug Free Since: Lunch
Forty thousand potatoes is so many potatoes :smith:

8one6
May 20, 2012

When in doubt, err on the side of Awesome!

kaptainkaffeine posted:

Forty thousand potatoes is so many potatoes :smith:

[laughs and then cries in corn oil]

Ruggan
Feb 20, 2007
WHAT THAT SMELL LIKE?!

If you’re planning on buying hot potatoes in trade chat, now is probably your best bet. Prices are at a low right now (I’m selling them 75g/k which is the lowest I’ve done this month) and I anticipate demand/price to creep back up by the end of the month as people attempt a late temple completion.

H110Hawk
Dec 28, 2006

Ruggan posted:

If you’re planning on buying hot potatoes in trade chat, now is probably your best bet. Prices are at a low right now (I’m selling them 75g/k which is the lowest I’ve done this month) and I anticipate demand/price to creep back up by the end of the month as people attempt a late temple completion.

What's the bulk deal on 6,000? :v: (I am not going to blow most of my gold on this, I have around 7500 left to go and 1200 in inventory.)

andy_social
Oct 29, 2008
I’m hoping Borgen has them on Wednesday.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

andy_social posted:

I'd almost put money on them being in there. They won't be cheap though

Ruggan
Feb 20, 2007
WHAT THAT SMELL LIKE?!

H110Hawk posted:

What's the bulk deal on 6,000? :v: (I am not going to blow most of my gold on this, I have around 7500 left to go and 1200 in inventory.)

I only have 500 or so right now but if I were selling 6k in one go I’d probably sell them for 6 * 75 = 450g and then I’d give a bulk discount to 400g or so. You could always try to offer lower if you want - you might get a bite!

Really though everything above the 1k temple reward is totally unnecessary / stretch goals. And if you want the beach ball museum completion I’m happy to send mine along as long as you super promise to send it back!

andy_social posted:

I really doubt it because it would undermine the work that some people put in to do it manually. I’m not saying it SHOULDN’T be in Borgen (I’d love if it were) but my impression is that it won’t be as part of the ever-increasing challenge to please both the end-game players and everyone else.

andy_social
Oct 29, 2008

MarcusSA posted:

I'd almost put money on them being in there. They won't be cheap though

I hope so. I rushed to T199 for the extra 500 but don’t have the sand dollar needed for the task.

widespread
Aug 5, 2013

I believe I am now no longer in the presence of nice people.

I just bought 1k Hot Potatoes for APs at an equal exchange since I had like 1700+ APs.

I'd def say if you don't need to explore that much or are flush with Stamina/ACs, that might be the way.

Ruggan
Feb 20, 2007
WHAT THAT SMELL LIKE?!

I just realized that there are at least 22 people with “I like the game” level patreon subscriptions. They’re paying $100 a month and get 2500g a month. That’s a lot to spend on any game, jeez.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

I don't know how much game is left after that