Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bremen
Jul 20, 2006

Our God..... is an awesome God
This is the big test of my willpower, the first SS patreon chapter since my sub ended to wait for a bunch of chapters to read at once. Hearing it's two parts isn't helping.

Kyoujin posted:

SS56 public: What a great chapter! Kibby covering hard for the auriad. The griveck ready to battle the "best avowed" on the brink of death. Alden's artonan children's tv show knowledge for some gallows humor at the end.

I've never been quite sure how much of the Griveck violence based humor is deliberate on their part and how much is sincere. I'm not sure anyone knows.

At least if they conquer the universe everyone who survives will agree it was a very funny war.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

I gave in and read the new Patreon SS chapter (69).

I speculate that Hazel did what she did for one (or both) of two reasons:

- She was "evening out" Alden because she had mentioned being around uneven people is unpleasant (and she's a pretty self-centered person who wouldn't hesitate to justify forcibly doing this before talking to Alden - which she obviously thought was going to happen)
- She wanted to make Alden more agreeable for whatever talk they were going to have

Alden's reaction was justified but extreme, likely due to being tired and on edge.

I have a feeling lot of the Patreon comments are going to be disappointed when Alden is still pretty weak at the hero school (at least at first). I don't know what they're expecting, but Alden is still just "a very fit guy with a handy utility spell and movement trait that can only sometimes be used." Everyone else at the school is also going to be hyper-fit, and Alden can't publicly use his Auriad, which is his only other meaningful source of power currently. I think people are interpreting Alden's level like a video game, when it doesn't directly translate to much yet - Alden isn't going to be able to fight a level 2 A-Rank Brute just because he's level 9. All he really has is his Skill and some very minor foundation point upgrades.

So I expect we'll get a "first arc" where he's weak and meets/befriends some people. I still think that his second affixation will be the "turning point" where he becomes meaningfully "strong" (in the context of hero type work/school) and likely reveals his Auriad, but it will still be in a more supporting way.

A big flaming stink
Apr 26, 2010

Ytlaya posted:

I gave in and read the new Patreon SS chapter (69).

I still think that his second affixation will be the "turning point" where he becomes meaningfully "strong" (in the context of hero type work/school) and likely reveals his Auriad, but it will still be in a more supporting way.

my current estimation for when poo poo completely hits the fan is that Alden's skill will be restored to its place as an option for new avowed but it will be called its proper Bearer of All Burdens name

Patrick Spens
Jul 21, 2006

"Every quarterback says they've got guts, But how many have actually seen 'em?"
Pillbug
SS69 Man Stuart's family are kinda dicks aren't they? No wonder the poor dude was so happy to have Alden around.

Nitrousoxide
May 30, 2011

do not buy a oneplus phone

Patrick Spens posted:

SS69 Man Stuart's family are kinda dicks aren't they? No wonder the poor dude was so happy to have Alden around.

I dunno, she just seemed to be acting more like a big sis worried about her brother (with some mild teasing) rather than being a dick

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

Nitrousoxide posted:

I dunno, she just seemed to be acting more like a big sis worried about her brother (with some mild teasing) rather than being a dick

Yeah, given Stuart's position + his personality, she's probably concerned about any weirdness with anyone he gets involved with.

Wittgen
Oct 13, 2012

We have decided to decline your offer of a butt kicking.
Regarding Patreon comments, yeah. There are a few people who think it's really bad that Alden is "sandbagging" and they keep saying in comments that they hope Alden stops masking his power soon. It's so annoying. Spending time in this transitional period of becoming power is what Sleyca has said is the whole point of the story. Plus, it's so cool that this super hero story is doing a secret identity thing and his cover identity is the super hero. His secret identity is wizard. That rules.

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

I don't know if anyone has read the first few chapters of the Outcast in Another World author's story (Skill Thief's Canvas), but it's pretty good so far. Weak first couple chapters, but the prologue ends strong. The protagonist is also kinda weird, but hopefully that's intentional and will be explained later.

Wittgen posted:

Regarding Patreon comments, yeah. There are a few people who think it's really bad that Alden is "sandbagging" and they keep saying in comments that they hope Alden stops masking his power soon. It's so annoying. Spending time in this transitional period of becoming power is what Sleyca has said is the whole point of the story. Plus, it's so cool that this super hero story is doing a secret identity thing and his cover identity is the super hero. His secret identity is wizard. That rules.

I fully realize it's silly to complain about internet comments, but I have no place to do it other than here, lol

But yeah, there's a very common comment trend of people desperately wanting Alden to amaze and impress people. People were really excited about that one guy reacting to Alden's commendation, for example.

My one minor concern (that has so far fortunately been unwarranted) is that Sleyca might end up being influenced by the comments, since I know they read them (and certain things - like the all-but-explicit confirmation of Alden being asexual - are obviously in response to comments). But they've avoided any problems related to this so far, so it'll probably be fine.

Wittgen
Oct 13, 2012

We have decided to decline your offer of a butt kicking.
I did think the (ss69) scene with the guy reacting to his commendation was great. Alden earned that commendation, and it's great for both him and us to gain a better understanding of its significance through cool little things like this.

I really don't think Sleyca will at all budge on Alden having a slow, hard path to true power. Regardless of how many people want Alden to show off, the slow burn is to important to Sleyca.

Nettle Soup
Jan 30, 2010

Oh, and Jones was there too.

SS56 Kibby covering hard with the auriad but having no idea how it works :allears:

Man, this was a great chapter.

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness

Ytlaya posted:

I don't know if anyone has read the first few chapters of the Outcast in Another World author's story (Skill Thief's Canvas), but it's pretty good so far. Weak first couple chapters, but the prologue ends strong. The protagonist is also kinda weird, but hopefully that's intentional and will be explained later.
Is Outcast done? I vaguely enjoyed it but then fell off the train and heard some of the "meanwhile back on Earth" poo poo sucked.

imnotinsane
Jul 19, 2006
I think it still has a books worth of chapters left. I am only reading royalroad but it feels like all the corruption stuff is about to be wound up, maybe the dragon queen stuff will be finished in the next book otherwise I guess it's going to be pretty anticlimactic and finish in 2 chapters.

I really hope there is no new side story again.

Lone Goat
Apr 16, 2003

When life gives you lemons, suplex those lemons.

DACK FAYDEN posted:

Is Outcast done? I vaguely enjoyed it but then fell off the train and heard some of the "meanwhile back on Earth" poo poo sucked.

Yes, it's still going. And yes, the side story stuff was loving horrendous, but entirely skippable.

Nitrousoxide
May 30, 2011

Ytlaya posted:

I fully realize it's silly to complain about internet comments, but I have no place to do it other than here, lol

But yeah, there's a very common comment trend of people desperately wanting Alden to amaze and impress people. People were really excited about that one guy reacting to Alden's commendation, for example.

My one minor concern (that has so far fortunately been unwarranted) is that Sleyca might end up being influenced by the comments, since I know they read them (and certain things - like the all-but-explicit confirmation of Alden being asexual - are obviously in response to comments). But they've avoided any problems related to this so far, so it'll probably be fine.

I will admit, it did get a chuckle out of me when the longshot did a complete 180 on trying to dissuade Alden from going to hero school when he heard about the alien Medal of Honor he'd gotten on his first summons.

Wittgen posted:

I have to imagine the Sleyca will have Alden gradually forced to reveal his abilities as his time wears on. I also doubt that Mother will continue to cover for him forever too. She wants him to be a knight after all and letting him hide in the shadows is cross purposes to that.

Onean
Feb 11, 2010

Maiden in white...
You are not one of us.
I stopped following along with this thread over a year ago, constantly meaning to get back to it one day or another, but never did. Accidently opened it today, went why not, and read the last 25 pages. Anything interesting that's popped up in here this past year, aside from SS that everyone's already taking about? Non-LitRPG preferably, though that's not a hard no for me. I'm just reading too much of it already, as you'll see below.

Aside from some of the stuff I knew came up in the past, BTDEM and Beware of Chicken in particular, here's a bit of an overview of what I've picked up, and continued, since. There's not a lot of depth to a lot of these, as I mostly just read to break up my dead graveyard shifts, so don't set your expectations too high.

(* means they like to use AI art (though not writing, afaict) which I'm not a big fan of, though I'm not sure what the stance on it is here.)
  • (The one non-LitRPG) Odyssey of the Ethereal (link): A raid leader for an MMO dies, and two of her team turn out to be Primordial Gods who ask her to reincarnate as her character and grow in power to face the Goddess of Misery. While not litRPG, it does have simplified cultivation as progression and tower climbing, so it's not far off. It's pure wish fulfillment, but fun so far. I'm a little worried about how things are going to keep up, though, since the MC's charged with climbing 10 towers and she's only just nearing the end of her first.
  • *Mirror World: Goddess Transformation! (link): A college student who's had a bad day winds up getting pulled into a System world as a goddess when she goes to buy a replacement tarot deck after her last was stolen. Her Domain is Mirrors, and she seems to be primarily able to contact people in and around a nation called the Dominion of Wisdom, which doesn't take kindly to gods and spirits. While LitRPG, it's more like the TTRPGs that use keyworded abilities and loosely defined classes, but aren't big on crunchy stats and numbers.
  • Dark Lord of the Farmstead (link): After he dies, a man gets pulled by the System to take the place of, essentially, his soul twin who's a Necromancer-King on the eve of his final battle to wipe out the high elves. He fakes his death, poorly, sets out to start a new life as a farmer and comes across a high elf fleeing for her life and a half-elven child that's on her own. This one's pretty Slice of Life and tooth-achingly sweet at times, but it's not just idle daily life stuff.
  • *Saga of Ebonheim (link): Ebonheim is a small village of people that are, for one reason or another, tired of living under the ever-present gods that rule over the nations, cities, towns and villages of the world. They've settled far away from others, deep in a forest, and the Elders come to a decision to try and fake a protector god named after their village to keep them safe from other gods and possibly begin to heal from the abuses in their past. (Un?)fortunately, their faith gives birth to a new goddess, and now she, and the village, have to find their place in the world. I'm finding this one really charming. It's not quite Slice of Life, but not really adventury, either.
  • Another Dungeon Core (link): A forever-DM dies and gets reincarnated as a Dungeon Core. He's one of those "Good DMs," and his habits from that history carry over into his new life. This one has a few rough opening chapters and seemed to be a pretty standard example that I'd eventually grow bored of and just stop reading, but the side characters and events have all kept me interested more than most Dungeon Core stories do. It's got 31 chapters so far, though, so that could change in the future.
  • The Forerunner Initiative (link): This is a rewrite of To Play With Magic. I never read that, so I don't know how much things have changed, but TFI has been ahead of where TPWM stopped for a couple months now. If you're not familiar with either one, it's a System Apocalypse story, but a group of people from Earth are pulled into the System early and placed on another planet as a trial before the whole thing hits our planet. That gives Lexi, the MC, and the people pulled with her time to learn as much as they can and get back to Earth to prepare for or possibly stop the Mana Storms brought by the System before they cause problems. There's a lot more that's gained my interest as the story's gone on, but they're way too spoilery and lengthy to get into here when this post is already longer than I thought it would be. I will mention that the story is going to Kindle Unlimited, and thus will be stubbed tomorrow, July 25th. If you're at all interested in reading this and don't want to binge the chapters, the author is giving out ARCs of book 1, the Prologue and 32ish chapters being taken down, on their Discord until July 30th. RR post with info.

LLSix posted:

https://www.royalroad.com/fiction/54476/dungeon-life is surprisingly fun.

It's about a good dungeon core and doesn't get bogged down in the details of numbers going up. Instead it focuses on the action and social narrative beats it wants to tell, and does very well in the process, imo.

From a couple months ago, but this is another one that I've thoroughly enjoyed since picking up. It's also much farther along than Another Dungeon Core above, at 170 chapters, so it seems to be one that's going to stick around for me. The blurb is really simplistic and doesn't give much to go on, but I think the story's worth a try if you're not deathly allergic to LitRPGs. The side characters are all really fun, both the dungeon dwellers and the people in the city, and the MC's not bad himself. I kinda wish his engineering background came into play a little more actively instead of just being something he mentions now and then, but it's a small complaint in comparison to the more interesting stuff that's going on.

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

DACK FAYDEN posted:

Like imnotinsane mentioned, it has at least one arc left.

IMO the main story (ignoring the side content) was a bit weak for a while leading up to the current arc, but the current arc has been good. Pretty good antagonist and circumstances that did a good job of shaking things up.

Edit: The new story is apparently something the author is "beta testing" on the Patreon for feedback. As mentioned I'm not quite sure what to think about it, because the beginning was a little weird/abrupt, but the first arc had a strong finish.

Ytlaya fucked around with this message at 18:12 on Jul 24, 2023

John Lee
Mar 2, 2013

A time traveling adventure everyone can enjoy

Onean posted:

Anything interesting that's popped up in here this past year, aside from SS that everyone's already taking about?

Also big in the last handful of pages: Time to Orbit: Unknown! Fella wakes up out of cryosleep on a busted generation ship, has to keep everything running and survive.

https://derinstories.com/2022/06/04/001-the-problem-with-the-javelin-program/

Edit: Also I personally really like Apparatus of Change, which doesn't get a lot of play around here. Might be described as a Dungeon Core story, but... that'd be wrong, because it contains all the trappings of the genre, while being totally different in tone, goals, etc.

https://www.royalroad.com/fiction/57115/apparatus-of-change/chapter/960008/chapter-001

John Lee fucked around with this message at 18:51 on Jul 24, 2023

Chillyrabbit
Oct 24, 2012

The only sword wielding rabbit on the internet

Ultra Carp
I like the roomba isekai but it doesn't break any new ground except for the titular main character. Still fun to read about a cleaning robot cleaning the world.

Prophecy approved companion also ended recently. It felt weak to me at the end, but I'm not sure how you could have ended it any other way. Still was a fun journey seeing qube misunderstand and grow.

Nitrousoxide
May 30, 2011

Onean posted:

Anything interesting that's popped up in here this past year, aside from SS that everyone's already taking about?

Slumrat Rising
The Last Orellen (older than a year, but I guess it went on hiatus for a while between chapters 25 and 26)

Bremen
Jul 20, 2006

Onean posted:

[*] The Forerunner Initiative (link): This is a rewrite of To Play With Magic. I never read that, so I don't know how much things have changed, but TFI has been ahead of where TPWM stopped for a couple months now. If you're not familiar with either one, it's a System Apocalypse story, but a group of people from Earth are pulled into the System early and placed on another planet as a trial before the whole thing hits our planet. That gives Lexi, the MC, and the people pulled with her time to learn as much as they can and get back to Earth to prepare for or possibly stop the Mana Storms brought by the System before they cause problems. There's a lot more that's gained my interest as the story's gone on, but they're way too spoilery and lengthy to get into here when this post is already longer than I thought it would be. I will mention that the story is going to Kindle Unlimited, and thus will be stubbed tomorrow, July 25th. If you're at all interested in reading this and don't want to binge the chapters, the author is giving out ARCs of book 1, the Prologue and 32ish chapters being taken down, on their Discord until July 30th. RR post with info.

I read To Play with Magic at one point and found it decently enjoyable, then couldn't get back into it several months later when it started updating again because I'd forgotten too much. At the same time I was a bit unsure about reading the re-write because while I enjoyed TPwM I'm not sure I enjoyed it enough to read it twice. Anyone know how different the rewrite is?

I guess I might as well give it a shot if it's migrating to KU.

Onean
Feb 11, 2010

Maiden in white...
You are not one of us.

John Lee posted:

Also big in the last handful of pages: Time to Orbit: Unknown! Fella wakes up out of cryosleep on a busted generation ship, has to keep everything running and survive.

https://derinstories.com/2022/06/04/001-the-problem-with-the-javelin-program/

Edit: Also I personally really like Apparatus of Change, which doesn't get a lot of play around here. Might be described as a Dungeon Core story, but... that'd be wrong, because it contains all the trappings of the genre, while being totally different in tone, goals, etc.

https://www.royalroad.com/fiction/57115/apparatus-of-change/chapter/960008/chapter-001

Oh, right, I meant to ask about Time to Orbit: Unknown. What's the tone of it so far? I'm not keen on darker stories, but the premise interested me enough I avoided the spoiler bars so I could ask.

Apparatus of Change sounds interesting, too, I'll have to check it out.

Chillyrabbit posted:

I like the roomba isekai but it doesn't break any new ground except for the titular main character. Still fun to read about a cleaning robot cleaning the world.

Prophecy approved companion also ended recently. It felt weak to me at the end, but I'm not sure how you could have ended it any other way. Still was a fun journey seeing qube misunderstand and grow.

Roomba isekai is on my to read already, so I'll have to check that out soon. The other I think I already tried and didn't gel with? I recognize the name, anyway. I might give it another look.

Nitrousoxide posted:

Slumrat Rising
The Last Orellen (older than a year, but I guess it went on hiatus for a while between chapters 25 and 26)

Slumrat's I think one of those darker stories I wouldn't be a fan of, sadly. Do things pick up, or does it stick to a darker tone? The Last Orellen seems like it could be more up my alley, depending on how things go.

Bremen posted:

I read To Play with Magic at one point and found it decently enjoyable, then couldn't get back into it several months later when it started updating again because I'd forgotten too much. At the same time I was a bit unsure about reading the re-write because while I enjoyed TPwM I'm not sure I enjoyed it enough to read it twice. Anyone know how different the rewrite is?

I guess I might as well give it a shot if it's migrating to KU.

If you remember some stuff, or at least the rough point you stopped, there's a chapter on TPwM that goes over the major differences.

Nettle Soup
Jan 30, 2010

Slumrat has a fairly dark tone but it also has some incredibly funny moments. It also has space to breathe.

Piell
Sep 3, 2006

Grey Worm's Ken doll-like groin throbbed with the anticipatory pleasure that only a slightly warm and moist piece of lemoncake could offer

Young Orc
Slumrat has a very long prologue/first part (49 chapters IIRC?) which is decent and then picks up a lot after that

Onean
Feb 11, 2010

Maiden in white...
You are not one of us.
Hmmm. I might give it a try on a real slow day where I can power through a bunch of chapters without being interrupted and lose momentum.

Bremen
Jul 20, 2006

Onean posted:

Oh, right, I meant to ask about Time to Orbit: Unknown. What's the tone of it so far? I'm not keen on darker stories, but the premise interested me enough I avoided the spoiler bars so I could ask.

It's kind of an odd one. While trying to be cautious of spoilers, there's stuff going on there that has a distinct horror tone, and there's at least the implication that the characters could die no matter what they do. But it doesn't really play it as a horror story, and most of the character are like "wow, this poo poo is hosed up, but I guess we'll do the best we can" and try to just do what is within their power to improve their chances, if that makes sense.

Onean
Feb 11, 2010

Maiden in white...
You are not one of us.
Yeah, that does make sense. Stuff that has a darker undertone but a healthy dose of optimism or similar on top is palatable. I'll have to give it a try.

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness
The Time to Orbit author also has a previous completed work, Curse Words, which is... well, I didn't think it was as good, but I did enjoy the worldbuilding a lot even if most of the characters didn't do anything for me.

Patrick Spens
Jul 21, 2006

"Every quarterback says they've got guts, But how many have actually seen 'em?"
Pillbug
TTO:U has some heinous poo poo going on in the background, but there isn't a bunch of interpersonal cruelty/graphic violence/sexual assault in screen.

A big flaming stink
Apr 26, 2010

Onean posted:

I stopped following along with this thread over a year ago, constantly meaning to get back to it one day or another, but never did. Accidently opened it today, went why not, and read the last 25 pages. Anything interesting that's popped up in here this past year, aside from SS that everyone's already taking about? Non-LitRPG preferably, though that's not a hard no for me. I'm just reading too much of it already, as you'll see below.

One of the things not mentioned was This used to be about dungeons, which was by the worth the candle author, and honestly is just an amazing story.

IShallRiseAgain
Sep 12, 2008

Well ain't that precious?

Onean posted:

The mother of learning author has started posting his new story. https://www.royalroad.com/fiction/71045/zenith-of-sorcery

A big flaming stink
Apr 26, 2010

John Lee posted:

Minor correction, but we don't actually know explicitly what Aspen's gender ID is, it's probably some flavor of non-binary

John Lee
Mar 2, 2013

A time traveling adventure everyone can enjoy

A big flaming stink posted:

Minor correction, but we don't actually know explicitly what Aspen's gender ID is, it's probably some flavor of non-binary

Aspen IS non-binary, or some future equivalent - I don't think 'fellow' (fella) is explicitly gendered, is it? Seems a bit rude to limit being, like, an equal or companion to one gender, but that's the only thing I can think of that you might be referring to.

LLSix
Jan 20, 2010

The real power behind countless overlords

Onean posted:

Slumrat's I think one of those darker stories I wouldn't be a fan of, sadly. Do things pick up, or does it stick to a darker tone? The Last Orellen seems like it could be more up my alley, depending on how things go.

Slumrat sticks to a darker tone. It gets better, but never bright.

Nitrousoxide
May 30, 2011

They have a trinary gender system. Brennan is the third gender (though Universal Friends are referred to as "it" so you might consider that a 4th)

From 45: Zombies

“There were no brennans in pre-Neocamrbian times,” I explain.

“Wow, thanks,” Tal says.

“I meant that this culture had a binary gender system, not a ternary one. If we went back in time, they would consider Tal, our Friend and I to be basically the same, gender-wise.”

“That doesn’t make any sense,” Adin frowns.

I shrug.

“So… they’d consider you all brennan, or…?”

“Most of them would try to figure out if we were men or women. The rest would lump us together as a sort of ‘weird people’ category.”

Edit: since Aspen is distinguishing a Brennan, and Universal Friend from himself there, its probably safe to say Aspen is considered male

Nitrousoxide fucked around with this message at 22:44 on Jul 24, 2023

Agaragon
Nov 16, 2018

Nitrousoxide posted:

They have a trinary gender system. Brennan is the third gender (though Universal Friends are referred to as "it" so you might consider that a 4th)

“Wow, thanks,” Tal says.

“I meant that this culture had a binary gender system, not a ternary one. If we went back in time, they would consider Tal, our Friend and I to be basically the same, gender-wise.”

I shrug.

“Most of them would try to figure out if we were men or women. The rest would lump us together as a sort of ‘weird people’ category.”

Edit: since Aspen is distinguishing a Brennan, and Universal Friend from himself there, its probably safe to say Aspen is considered male

Could still be non-ternary (instead of non-binary). Tal's brennan, the Friend is a Friend, and Aspen didn't mention Adin there, who does identify as male. And I think 'they' is used for Aspen at some point, not entirely sure now.

Nitrousoxide
May 30, 2011

Agaragon posted:

Could still be non-ternary (instead of non-binary). Tal's brennan, the Friend is a Friend, and Aspen didn't mention Adin there, who does identify as male. And I think 'they' is used for Aspen at some point, not entirely sure now.

Possible I guess since Aspen does also say people from our time would lump the three of them into a "weird people" category

Lone Goat
Apr 16, 2003

When life gives you lemons, suplex those lemons.

Nitrousoxide posted:

“Wow, thanks,” Tal says.

I shrug.

I don't get how you get Aspen is Male from this when they're lumped in with the other NB-ish characters

Kyoujin
Oct 7, 2009

Kyoujin posted:

I can't say it's good but Reincarnated in a Shounen Manga is my guilty pleasure. It's a fun read in bite size chapters that update daily

I haven't kept up with anime but it reminds of a mix of early Naruto and Hunter x Hunter. Character interactions are fun and the mood is light despite a pretty dark setting with high mortality rates (for non main characters of course).

I'll bump this one again. It's not gonna win any awards but is consistently funny if you know anything about shounen tropes. It's light, tongue in cheek, and won't stress you out.

Onean
Feb 11, 2010

Maiden in white...
You are not one of us.
Cool, thanks for the recs and clarifications, everyone!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nettle Soup
Jan 30, 2010

TTOU: Aspen is referred to as "they" in the text at at least one point, as opposed to the "it" or "ke" for the other two.

Nettle Soup fucked around with this message at 13:22 on Jul 25, 2023