Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
I mean, doesn't "white" mean essentially "kosher", in American English?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos
The other white meat isn't kosher.

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

White supremacy treats Jews - the ones who look white, at least - as conditionally white. They are conditionally afforded the privileges of whiteness until they aren't, until their Jewishness marks them as too different from normative white Christianity, or material conditions get worse and the ruling class foments division among the lower classes. Notice how during hard economic times, overt antisemitism rises. When poo poo is going badly in a society, people want someone to blame, and the people who are actually to blame - the wealthy - are happy to let the finger be pointed at Jews. Their culture is different enough that morons can be worked into a frenzy over these people "living among us" who are "not like us" very easily. The fact that Jews have historically been relegated by Christian society to certain professions, like banking and finance, which medieval Christians regarded as sinful and odious but nevertheless needed, means that it's easy to see wealthy Jews and think "clearly these people are to blame, they're rich while I am struggling to feed my family" while the actual capitalist class benefits from the exploited workers blaming everyone but them

and that's basically Christian antisemitism in a nutshell

Antigravitas
Dec 8, 2019

Die Rettung fuer die Landwirte:
There's a surprisingly large section of Christians who reject Vatican II as well, especially in the USA, it seems.

Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴
There were a whole bunch of Christians who rejected the original Vatican too. It was kind of a whole thing.

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

Take 1 tablet by mouth daily.

Baron von Eevl posted:

There were a whole bunch of Christians who rejected the original Vatican too. It was kind of a whole thing.

On TikTok a few months back? When they were all "VatiCAN? More like VatiCAN'T" and did that priest dance thing?

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
:bernout: insanity...or "the first time drinking with my new roomie" :bernout:

Starscream646 posted:

...this is my first time posting.so....here goes
Recently ive acquired a new roommate.lets call him Bear. He's a life long friend of my current roomie...now they both work out of town for extended periods of time (oil patch) so i rarely see either.Ive known Bear for years but not closely.we're both from the same town, went to the same school,but had a different circle of friends.
so Bear comes home from a month in the bush .i figure "what the hell" its Saturday
UFC's on lets go watch the fight have a few beers and what not..that was my first mistake..Now my roomate's had told me stories of Bear being a drunk rear end in a top hat but i figured they were slightly exagerated..or at best from a hard night of binging..turns out i was wrong on both counts..
so we get to the bar have a bite to eat and a beer or two..things are going fine no worries..the manager (a friend of mine) feeds us a few shots..im not too concerned i my self am not that drunk ..alls good..we stumble home and thats when things get weird....first off my dog begins growling and barking at Bear (i think this odd since he never does that type of thing) we end up smoking a little joint and i head off to bed...
Bear doesnt.. I awaken to someone shouting in the bathroom.."OK ITS TIME! iM GONNA KILL THIS MOTHERFUCKER! ALRIGHT ITS TIME!" followed by slow psychotic laughter..all goes quiet then I hear a slow knocking upon my door..Im think "gently caress he's lost his mind" now im thinking its kill or be killed i find the buckknife i keep on the shelf above my bed ..with it held behind my back i open the door..theres Bear "Hey Starscream i just wanted to say i love you man"
me ..."ok?..im going to bed man you should do the same"
Bear "yeah man good idea"
I go back to bed thinking he's just drunk..but cant sleep
I hear him stumbling around heading upstairs. He then begins shouting again cursing out his buddy our other roomie J (who isnt home at the time luckily cause he would have kicked Bears rear end)shouting things like gently caress you J. you think your so cool with your truck, and your house, and your kids(the kids which are sleeping just upstairs) this awakens J's gf who comes out of her room to see Bear hiding behind the couch, making shooting noises while using his hand as a gun apparently fighting off invisible invaders of unknown origins..he then proceeds to pour a can of DP allover the kitchen table..exclaiming "i dont even like dr pepper damnit" J's gf (who has dealt with him before) proceeds to tell Bear he should go to bed after which he tries to get outside claiming that people are out there waiting to ambush him...luckily she convinces him to return to the basement..where apparently he finally succumbs to his drunken state..to my relief ...so morning comes i get up to take a leak still confused as to what the hell happened when i step on the bath mat which is soaked in an unknown liquid which i realize is urine..but of course me being the non-confrontational type dont say athing and just clean it up..disgusted ,not hungover in the slightest,due to only having maybe 8 beers and maybe four shots..which is the same amount consumed by Bear himself..now im no drunk i rarely drink, maybe once or twice a month so i figured someone who drinks on a regular basis would be able to hold more than myself but i guess not..so since this incident i havent been able to look at him the same way twice. now he just weird's me out ..i just think actions like that are a sure sign of mental instability..so when is he gonna snap? i dont know it could be tomorrow it could be years from now ut i swear it'll come..but on a good note J told him that if he even smells booze on him at the house he's out...when he goes drinking now he rents hotel rooms..J doesnt want that insanity around his kids which i respect

sorry everyone for the wall of text
tl;dr
my new roomie cant hold his booze does crazy assed things and weirds me out.. is potentialy violent and obviously psychotic now livng with him is awkward

well thanks to those of you who read this please feel free to give me feed back i imagine i need it

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

haveblue posted:

The rare OSHA/techbro disaster crossover event!

https://twitter.com/waynesutton/status/1683563753898668032

Propaganda Hour posted:

Lol of course X keeps the hard r

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

Takes No Damage posted:

Not the rabbit hole I thought I'd be falling down tonight :argh:

a.org is a mysterious text box with an UNLOCK button below it.
b.org is :siren:Available for sale:siren:
c.org redirects to change.org, lame :mad:

e:
g.org oh gently caress what have I done :ohdear:
:tinfoil:

:tinfoil:

q.org is also cult-y as gently caress, or it's just cryptoshit, I can't tell.

SiKboy posted:

g.org is an outlier and should not be counted.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
in response to this image of junji ito in the barbie movie box

Happy Landfill posted:

I hope Junji Ito had a good time at the Barbie movie:unsmith:

Barudak posted:

Well the box was made for him.

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

repiv posted:

bluesky update

[guy telling george bush about the second plane voice] the nudity algorithm cannot detect dragon cock

Platystemon posted:

Dragons are fictional.

Their cocks could look like anything.

You could be looking at a dragon cock right now.

Turn on your monitor—computer monitor, it must be said.

Tree Bucket posted:

What's all this about alluring reptiles?

Gnome de plume posted:

Hard to resist that come slither look

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

The Wicked ZOGA posted:

Programming, anime, LGBTQ and furry seems redundant

Zetsubou-san posted:

i've got redundant at home

PostNouveau posted:

You could always use more though, just in case

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?

FoolyCharged posted:

Turns out dying in a drunk driving accident is also a once in a lifetime event.

epenthesis posted:

You may find yourself
Behind the wheel of a large automobile
And you may say to yourself
“My god! What have I done?”

Desert Bus posted:

Burma Shave

CzarChasm
Mar 14, 2009

I don't like it when you're watching me eat.
Context good, but not necessary

Splicer posted:

*music swells as we look deep into each other's tear-stained eyes. Mine from emotion, yours from the dozens of baseballs I'm two-arm windmilling at your testicles*

N. Senada
May 17, 2011

My kidneys are busted

Gravid Topiary posted:

tiny places are bad because there's nowhere to escape the evidence of your own constant failures

this may also be because i'm currently living in an old RV though

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

Take 1 tablet by mouth daily.

I'm glad someone caught that

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

I enjoyed it in its original place, but am also too lazy to repost :c00lbert:

SimonChris
Apr 24, 2008

The Baron's daughter is missing, and you are the man to find her. No problem. With your inexhaustible arsenal of hard-boiled similes, there is nothing you can't handle.
Grimey Drawer

stoopidmunkey posted:

I just got my first gift card scam text so I decided to play along. I sent them goatse when they asked for photos of the cards. I know it’s an old reference but drat it was satisfying

stoopidmunkey posted:

gift card scammers hit me again so they got goatse’d. think I found a new, horribly stupid way to try to ruin a scammers day. is this goatsec?

stoopidmunkey posted:

so it turns out that they were part of security awareness training. I passed but have to talk to hr.

stoopidmunkey posted:

to clarify all messages were sent to and from my person cell number. No corporate assets were involved. I was asked kindly to not do that again. I asked them not to use my personal number.

tangy yet delightful
Sep 13, 2005

Incredible, lol

let me add this one:

stoopidmunkey posted:

it was performed by a third party and apparently I made someone cry. my boss thinks it’s hilarious.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

If OP lives in the EU, they should sue them for giving out their personal data for no reason.

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

3D Megadoodoo posted:

If OP lives in the EU, they should sue them for giving out their personal data for no reason.

unless OP is incredibly high-ranking in the company they should absolutely not be expected to go through a spear phishing campaign

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

Spearfishing security staff has been a viable attack for a long time. That’s roughly how LastPass got popped (most recently; move off LastPass).

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

Lib and let die posted:

unless OP is incredibly high-ranking in the company they should absolutely not be expected to go through a spear phishing campaign

spear phishing training is OK using your company account, it was sent to their personal device which is why they thought it was a legit scammer to be hosed with

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

I lobbied hard for us to just have our own enterprise instance of BitWarden when we were getting off of LastPass but that's not my department so nobody cared

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

Subjunctive posted:

Spearfishing security staff has been a viable attack for a long time. That’s roughly how LastPass got popped (most recently; move off LastPass).

haveblue posted:

spear phishing training is OK using your company account, it was sent to their personal device which is why they thought it was a legit scammer to be hosed with

Yeah, to clarify I specifically meant being targeted for training outside of their corporate accounts.

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
:imgay: free ipods/ flatscreens make a quick $15 :imgay:

polar posted:

im sure yall prolly saw the other thread and since it is somewhat dead ill make another one.

im offering $6 for a sighn up on one sight and $15 for a sighn up on both sites

YOU HAVE TO DO BOITH PARTS, SIGHN UP AND DO ONE OF THERE OFFERS TO BE EllIGIBLE

any questions email me polar786@hotmail.com

first 8 people
http://www.freeflatscreens.com/defa...referer=8063302

first 5 people
http://www.freeipods.com/default.aspx?referer=8063628

makie sure to post that you did it so that not maore than 8 people sigh up for it
it would be wasteing referals

and yes people have actually gotten these things...
PROOF
http://www.gearlive.com/archives/20...wega_recei.html

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
lmao

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

gaping hole in opsec found

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Rogue AI Goddess posted:

It gave +500 robots rep from a single slot, which was more than worth being addressed as "hello, turret".

love a username/post combo

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Desert Bus posted:

I'm glad someone caught that

I only just saw the username on the last one, but I want you to know at least two people appreciated it as well :allears:.

tangy yet delightful
Sep 13, 2005

Lib and let die posted:

Yeah, to clarify I specifically meant being targeted for training outside of their corporate accounts.

Ya but if you mess with the bull you get the horns...that will gape your rear end wide. "Don't send goatse to scammers on your personal numbers and devices." is not a corporate rule I will ever respect. You don't control me dad!!!

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

tribbledirigible posted:

Teledildonics was is a far older tech than I realized, like fax machines.

monolithburger posted:

It must have been rough going back in the telegram days when you'd have to suck off the local telegram operator.

Paper Tiger posted:

OH poo poo THAT FEELS GOOD STOP NO I DID NOT MEAN STOP KEEP GOING STOP DO NOT STOP STOP DAMMIT STOP

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Whooping Crabs posted:

for the love of god, do not google ferret inflation to try to figure out what the gently caress is happening with this poor guy

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

how ferrent get gregnant

Antigravitas
Dec 8, 2019

Die Rettung fuer die Landwirte:
preganté!

Dammit that stupid video immediately resurfaces when I read the word "pregnant", I just can't help it.

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

Pargent

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
PREGANANANT???

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos
Luigi board?!

Adbot