Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chronicles
Oct 24, 2013

Fortaleza posted:

I thought he quit unexpectedly on air and the network had to frantically replace him asap

yeah there was the central park thing, then some rumors about sexual misconduct and then the quitting on air

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Lib and let die posted:

big 'that one episode of quantum leap' vibes

lmfao

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

fermun posted:

a couple from also-rans from the 2020 democratic primaries. this dude whose name i forget going to the iowa state fair and having fun before the 2020 democratic primaries

a democrat representative from ohio, tim ryan, also went to the iowa state fair to try to float running for the democratic primaries and drank like 10 busch lights

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

sleep with the vicious posted:

That msnbc host breaking down crying live on air because he genuinely believed bernie sanders was going to do live media executions in central park

Any time I remember this I wonder if Chris Matthews ever spent time on Jeffrey Epsteins Island and was legit worried he was on track to be snuffed

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
All I remember about Chris Matthews was him yelling at Dennis Kucinich when Kucinich was on his show because he was complaining too vaguely about congresspeople or whoever for his tastes and he just kept shouting "NAME ONE! NAME ONE! NAME ONE!" and it was awful. This was also like 20 years ago probably, but its obnoxiousness stuck with me.

Chris Matthews sucks so hard lol

Ruffian Price
Sep 17, 2016

Animal-Mother posted:

His name is Bernie and he's proposing moderate reforms. These two facts seemed to convince many people that he "just wants to burn it all down!"

Nominative determinism is a mind virus, Trump Sr. knew what he was doing changing his name

Les Os
Mar 29, 2010
Whoopi Goldberg going on Colbert and both of them telling Bernie to step down

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

snl mueller christmas song

Clowner
Dec 13, 2006

Further in

Really wish more interviewers had taken the "what the gently caress are you even talking about" approach to Trump

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

Clowner posted:

Really wish more interviewers had taken the "what the gently caress are you even talking about" approach to Trump

it took him losing an election for any news organizations to be like "yeah alright we don't need to hear this bullshit"

Bored Online
May 25, 2009

We don't need Rome telling us what to do.
howard schultz holiday gift card boondoggle.

silicone thrills
Jan 9, 2008

I paint things
Bloomberg spending literally a billion dollars to only win guam

Animal Friend
Sep 7, 2011

Animal-Mother posted:

His name is Bernie and he's proposing moderate reforms. These two facts seemed to convince many people that he "just wants to burn it all down!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6SuTLMp6Ytw

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

silicone thrills posted:

all those stories about anonymous Bloomberg staffers being like "yeah I hate the guy and do no work and he pays me six figures, it's great"

Uncle Boogeyman
Jul 22, 2007

DMCrimson
Jan 2, 2005

Nap Ghost

silicone thrills posted:

Bloomberg promising to keep staffers on the payroll through the general election

Bloomberg breaking that promise across thousands of staffers four months into his campaign

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT

Les Os posted:

Whoopi Goldberg going on Colbert and both of them telling Bernie to step down

Whoopi Goldberg being a stage name, Whoopi Goldberg pretending to be Jewish, Whoopi Goldberg saying the Holocaust wasn't about race

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

DMCrimson posted:

Bloomberg promising to keep staffers on the payroll through the general election

Bloomberg breaking that promise across thousands of staffers four months into his campaign

Stacey abrams originally being on team bloomberg

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
Ted danson wearing blackface to roast whoopi

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

bedpan posted:

Stacey abrams originally being on team bloomberg

stacey abrams being on star trek

WHY BONER NOW
Mar 6, 2016

Pillbug
Stacy Abrams going through the 5 stages of grief on live tv

Koishi Komeiji
Mar 30, 2003

Stacey Abrams faces of pain

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GutAPj5mdZM&t=53s

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

another one swindled

Echo Chamber
Oct 16, 2008

best username/post combo
https://twitter.com/MrGeartSoul/status/1545610152363315200?s=20

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

vyelkin posted:

all those stories about anonymous Bloomberg staffers being like "yeah I hate the guy and do no work and he pays me six figures, it's great"

I respect it

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Dana Carvey in the turtle suit on 9/11

moist turtleneck posted:

Ted danson wearing blackface to roast whoopi

Whoopi telling him it would be funny

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
All the republican lawmakers rushing to make their districts "crypto friendly"

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
Bloomberg paying a bunch of social media influencers to post about how cool Michael Bloomberg is.

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019
Probation
Can't post for 9 hours!
a couple of sociologists beheaded a British soldier in London in 2015

mawarannahr has issued a correction as of 01:33 on Jul 26, 2023

ro5s
Dec 27, 2012

A happy little mouse!

the Saudis threatening to 9/11 Canada on twitter

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT
Bloomberg telling everybody at the second debate "I'm surprised you came back after the beating I gave you." :smuggo:

And everybody else on stage visibly thinking "Oof, he posted cringe."

Les Os
Mar 29, 2010

Animal-Mother posted:

Whoopi Goldberg being a stage name, Whoopi Goldberg pretending to be Jewish, Whoopi Goldberg saying the Holocaust wasn't about race

literally every political opinion espoused by the View

sleep with the vicious
Apr 2, 2010
Obama's terrorist fist jab

George bush "choking on a pretzel"

Mitt romney bragging about tying his dog to the roof

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KHbrNz1RUVY

ClassActionFursuit
Mar 15, 2006

ScrubLeague posted:

it took him losing an election for any news organizations to be like "yeah alright we don't need to hear this bullshit"

After all, if all institutions are esteemed and trustworthy and Trump won the highest elected office in the land, by the transitive property...

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

I wonder if Jim Carrey is still painting

Animal Friend
Sep 7, 2011

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

I think everyone dies.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

at least ben shapiro is hilarious. walsh is loathsome and boring