Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should I step down as head of twitter
This poll is closed.
Yes 420 4.43%
No 69 0.73%
Goku 9001 94.85%
Total: 9490 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

...!
Oct 5, 2003

I SHOULD KEEP MY DUMB MOUTH SHUT INSTEAD OF SPEWING HORSESHIT ABOUT THE ORBITAL MECHANICS OF THE JAMES WEBB SPACE TELESCOPE.

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHAT A LAGRANGE POINT IS?
The post below this one is CONCERNING

VVVVVVVVV

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

Elon musk

repiv
Aug 13, 2009

concerning

...!
Oct 5, 2003

I SHOULD KEEP MY DUMB MOUTH SHUT INSTEAD OF SPEWING HORSESHIT ABOUT THE ORBITAL MECHANICS OF THE JAMES WEBB SPACE TELESCOPE.

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHAT A LAGRANGE POINT IS?

Dabir posted:

Unfathomably stupid man

Turn on your monitor

Barreft
Jul 21, 2014

He will never face a single consequence.

JAnon
Jul 16, 2023

jfc there have to be some QAnon dipshits who think that Musk was already arrested, tried and hanged or some poo poo

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

Grey Cat posted:

Elon musk

Ashmole
Oct 5, 2008

This wish was granted by Former DILF

...! posted:

Goddamn Z was fun as hell. I played the poo poo out of it back in the day

I looked up this game just to see if I played it (no) but I went down a rabbit hole and it reminded me that the very first game I played online was a little known rts called "baldies". I was like 6 or 7 so I had no idea what I was doing.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

Dr Spangle posted:

New employee uniforms just dropped

actually going by the Goombella tattle on X Yux, it isnt ex yux, but cross yux, the x is a cross symbol. so they might actual be cross nauts, a pun on Naughts and Crosses.

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

god drat

Jamsque
May 31, 2009
xlon mux

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead

Wee posted:

from osha thread

[elon forgot to get permission for street vehicles to mess with the building]

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead

BlackIronHeart posted:

If I had something show up on my work calendar telling me to report to the s3Xy conference room, I'd be calling a lawyer.

the nlrb is salivating

Deflategate Retrospective
Jul 22, 2002
This surprise season of Silicon Valley is hilarious.

MrMojok
Jan 28, 2011

Deflategate Retrospective posted:

Richard was much more relatable and likable than Elon has ever been

temple
Jul 29, 2006

I have actual skeletons in my closet
nobody tell xlon about skibidi toilet or you will be using the 🚽 app

temple fucked around with this message at 06:27 on Jul 25, 2023

BattleCattle
May 11, 2014

darkness

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

loving lmao this never gets old. the person who created loss.jpg is never going to be able to live this down, this is his entire legacy for the rest of his life.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Deflategate Retrospective posted:

god I really miss this show, it was so funny.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

I said come in! posted:

loving lmao this never gets old. the person who created loss.jpg is never going to be able to live this down, this is his entire legacy for the rest of his life.
8U

Vapor Moon
Feb 24, 2010

Neato!
The Human Font
https://twitter.com/RMac18/status/1683586172466102275

https://twitter.com/RMac18/status/1683599649318535168

quote:

At Twitter's (X's?) offices, workers are trying to remove all bird-related paraphernalia, according to two sources. In San Francisco, folks have been working to remove a 10-foot tall blue bird logo from the cafeteria. In its place, X logos have been projected on the wall.

quote:

Another bird update:

Some bird logos are not coming off easily despite the inquisition. For example, someone tried to remove a logo from the security desk of San Francisco HQ and failed, leaving a broken bird that's still attached to the furniture.

The Fuzzy Hulk
Nov 22, 2007

ASK ME ABOUT CROSSING THE STREAMS

Threads keeps looking better and better. At least until they change their name to the Prince symbol.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
does musk think having engineer in their job title theyre also good at these building/handyman type things too?

Rad Russian
Aug 15, 2007

Soviet Power Supreme!
It must have been a fun Monday to come into the office to get ready to try and fix the failing cloud infrastructure or maintain your code base when Elon ran in shouting "Everyone stop whatever you're doing and remove all the birds in the office! NOW!"

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

take off every bird

you know what you doing

move bird

for free speech

Pac and Cheese
Oct 29, 2010

gotta walk fast

PhazonLink posted:

actually going by the Goombella tattle on X Yux, it isnt ex yux, but cross yux, the x is a cross symbol. so they might actual be cross nauts, a pun on Naughts and Crosses.

nobody actually calls them cross nauts idgaf what that book nerd says

Guuse
May 11, 2009

Ignis posted:

Didn't his lease explicitly state he can't have anything but "Twitter" on the front logo last time, when he tried to change Twitter to Titter?

His lease also explicitly states that he pay rent for the privilege of using the space for his company, but he doesn't seem to care about following that clause either.

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

Guuse posted:

His lease also explicitly states that he pay rent for the privilege of using the space for his company, but he doesn't seem to care about following that clause either.

and he seems to be getting away with it, so who even knows what the gently caress

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

This is him in another manic phase, right?

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
you mean the you mean part of the same Sat. night drug posting or a current different trip?

Stare-Out
Mar 11, 2010

Stubbornly just gonna call it “Ten” instead

Maigius
Jun 29, 2013

Archer666 posted:

Hilariously enough there is a chance that, since Twitter is incredibly loving popular in Japan, the stupid rename will lead to Twitter Japan being known as X Japan... which is the name of one of the most famous rock bands in Japan.

https://twitter.com/TokyoFashion/status/1683414696752467969

Amazing foresight by Musk, literal brain genius

To give an idea how popular they are: when their lead guitarist Hide died in 1998, he had the largest public funeral to date in Japan.

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

PhazonLink posted:

you mean the you mean part of the same Sat. night drug posting or a current different trip?

His manic phases seem to last a few days. He's either redosing or its neurochemical.

Kazzah
Jul 15, 2011

Formerly known as
Krazyface
Hair Elf

Ghostlight posted:

take off every bird

you know what you doing

move bird

for free speech

he's in his mao phase

Pac and Cheese
Oct 29, 2010

gotta walk fast
that leaked video of him completely burnt out and sad talking about stealing twitter memes with those guys who clearly didn't want to be there is almost a year old now

i'm not even sure he's capable of mania anymore. this is purely defensive behavior. he's miserable and on drugs 24/7

The Grimace
Sep 18, 2005

Are you a BigMac of imbeciles!?
"I spent 44 billion dollars on WHAT?"

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

The Grimace posted:

"I spent 44 billion dollars on WHAT?"

Meth.

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Sounds like a much better investment, frankly.

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
no he bought Xeth.