Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: 16-bit Butt-Head)

shackleford
Sep 4, 2006

lol lmfao

https://twitter.com/MikeLeePearl/status/1683900916884463616

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar
it's very normal and fine to update your new company logo a day after you unveil it. it shows your ability to quickly adapt to the changing business environment.

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

𝕏

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

epic

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

Louisgod posted:

it's very normal and fine to update your new company logo a day after you unveil it. it shows your ability to quickly adapt to the changing business environment.

it's actually not normal it takes a leader with incredible intelligence like Elon Musk

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

I envy Musk and am jealous

HAIL eSATA-n
Apr 7, 2007

Louisgod posted:

haha that would so sickkk

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

HAIL eSATA-n posted:

haha that would sickkk

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

next-level Based

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

This is the worst part...

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

ben shapino posted:

it's actually not normal it takes a leader with incredible intelligence like Elon Musk

[me after painstakingly thinking about the same idea every day for 20 years straight] sorry, sorry, just thought of something last minute.. let's make the icon bold

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Cuisinart you rat! You weren’t using the toaster to toast pastries! You were heating up my Pop Tarts to give me the ‘ol spicy Pop Tart!

Harik
Sep 9, 2001

From the hard streets of Moscow
First dog to touch the stars

Plaster Town Cop
𝕏 is so versatile, he can use it for paypal, rockets, cars, children, SMS relay, everyone he's ever dated...

burnishedfume
Mar 8, 2011

You really are a louse...

some kinda jackal posted:

Who's slaughtering children and getting sympathy now? Did I miss something?

(top post in the chain of Txeets that Elon replied to)

https://twitter.com/SethDillon/status/1641579270559485955

Trans people run the US because Biden said something vaguely positive about trans people. We can't be a discriminated against minority AND have a president that remembers we exist sometimes

Party Boat
Nov 1, 2007

where did that other dog come from

who is he

Louisgod posted:

actually the logo just had some fatty jerky

Mordiceius
Nov 10, 2007

If you think calling me names is gonna get a rise out me, think again. I like my life as an idiot!

looking into it

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

gregday
May 23, 2003

CaptainBeefart posted:

This is the worst part...

glad I’m not the only one who remembers that

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

Party Boat posted:

actually the logo just had some fatty jerky

freaking epic post

DiscountDildos
Nov 8, 2017

El Jeffe
Dec 24, 2009

I got 1 bsky code, who wants it

Diabetic
Sep 29, 2006

When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree beside the river of truth, and tell the whole world Diabeetus.

Holy poo poo, how the gently caress did this dickhead get through life?

Also I could use a bluesky code

Precambrian Video Games
Aug 19, 2002

Louisgod posted:

looks great!

th𝕏

El Jeffe
Dec 24, 2009

Diabetic posted:

Holy poo poo, how the gently caress did this dickhead get through life?

Also I could use a bluesky code

PM'd

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
so you've never harmed yourself trying to use the toaster... interesting

Hubbert
Mar 25, 2007

At a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

this is the best genius that the Western Elite could produce

Just-In-Timeberlake
Aug 18, 2003

Filthy Hans posted:

Hitler_rants_about_twitter_rebranding.mkv

I was bored

https://www.captiongenerator.com/v/2291132/musk-hitler-bunker-scene

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

PROTIP: if you own a toaster over a year without burning yourself at least once, you aren't using it enough. Burns are a natural part of toasting a pop tart, just like tweaking your back is part of weightlifting and car accidents are part of driving.

Diabetic
Sep 29, 2006

When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree beside the river of truth, and tell the whole world Diabeetus.

History Comes Inside! posted:

PROTIP: if you own a toaster over a year without burning yourself at least once, you aren't using it enough. Burns are a natural part of toasting a pop tart, just like tweaking your back is part of weightlifting and car accidents are part of driving.

Or the alternative proves you are smarter than one of the richest men in the world. An increasingly mundane feat.

boethius
Jul 10, 2001

Space bunnies have three ears

xtoasting my xtart

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
I love my long breville toaster because it can toast wide slices of homemade bread without me having to cut the slices in half

It doesn't have a screen to show the toasting process going on inside of it, though

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

i airfry my poptarts

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬
Actually saw a (the?) cyber truck driving around in mountain view today so I assume that deathmobile is actually functional to a degree.

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

a new xtart

TheMightyBoops
Nov 1, 2016

WhyteRyce posted:

i airfry my poptarts

I was so tired like a week I accidentally air fried a toaster strudel instead of putting it in the toaster. It was more or less the same, but took longer.

boethius
Jul 10, 2001

Space bunnies have three ears

place a pop tart in a Tesla and wait for it to explode

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

the everything app???

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF
I stick my bread on a fork and toast it over an open flame because I'm a grown man.

Virtual Russian
Sep 15, 2008

lol, glad the divorce is in there

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elman
Oct 26, 2009

Why would he stick his fingers in the toaster? He shouldve used a fork