Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: 16-bit Butt-Head)

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 370 days!

he gets accompanied into the bathroom by bodyguards in case he falls into the toilet

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1683928997380648962?t=gK76Y3pUE38UmtOtPKYFzw&s=19

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

lmao

Stefan Prodan
Jan 7, 2002

I deeply respect you as a human being... Some day I'm gonna make you *Mrs* Buck Turgidson!

Grimey Drawer
i put the pop tart in sideways so all of it gets toasted but I get it out at the end with wood chopsticks

works fine

Maed
Aug 23, 2006

TheMightyBoops posted:

I was so tired like a week I accidentally air fried a toaster strudel instead of putting it in the toaster. It was more or less the same, but took longer.

air friers are just fancy toasters there's no frying involved, you didn't do anything different to it

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

Stefan Prodan posted:

i put the pop tart in sideways so all of it gets toasted but I get it out at the end with wood chopsticks

works fine

you're supposed to quickly flip the level upward so it flies out then grab it before it goes back in. idiot.

HAIL eSATA-n
Apr 7, 2007

Maed posted:

air friers are just fancy toasters there's no frying involved, you didn't do anything different to it

it's called innovation, sweaty

No Egrets
May 30, 2013

That's right, and it's an Armani.

Stefan Prodan posted:

works fine

On my toaster if you pull the handle up, it pushes the toasted item up and out of the toaster by a couple inches so there’s no chance of burning yourself. I thought this was standard on all toasters?

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
showing Elon an instant pot and he's poking at it like a 2001 ape.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
he's going to kill community notes

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

WhyteRyce posted:

i airfry my poptarts

you should use instapot for poptarts

Just-In-Timeberlake
Aug 18, 2003
smdh if you ain't broasting your pop-tarts

HAIL eSATA-n
Apr 7, 2007

i eat poptarts cold and smashed to dust while enjoying outside with my powerful thighs

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

https://twitter.com/kxlider/status/1419473369628483591?t=AqLlUQMEOEjmnaF9miG6fQ&s=19

kik2dagroin
Mar 23, 2007

Use the anger. Use it.
musk: make it thicker and whiter

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

I do not eat pop tarts, and think they're kinda nasty in the same way that like Twinkies are nasty

It just feels in my mouth like something a human shouldn't eat

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

kik2dagroin posted:

musk: make it thicker and whiter

But enough about Rhodesia.

Failson
Sep 2, 2018
Fun Shoe

Just Mr Magooing through life. Death all around, but it never touches Elon.

Stefan Prodan
Jan 7, 2002

I deeply respect you as a human being... Some day I'm gonna make you *Mrs* Buck Turgidson!

Grimey Drawer

No Egrets posted:

On my toaster if you pull the handle up, it pushes the toasted item up and out of the toaster by a couple inches so there’s no chance of burning yourself. I thought this was standard on all toasters?

It's honestly been so long since I had an actual toaster or ate pop tarts that I think maybe mine did that also but I can't remember, I think maybe mine did but they still didn't come far enough out that I felt safe just grabbing them.

Basically agree with Mr. Lobe, I used to eat them a lot in college but now I eat them like...very occasionally, just far apart enough to go "hey were these good?" and then get my answer of "no"

Virtual Russian
Sep 15, 2008

Why is it americans have such infantile breakfasts? Honestly curious, American breakfast is so much sugar, and always delivered in bright colors on insanely processed wheat or corn products. It is food designed for a baby's palette. Grown rear end adults are eating chocolate frosted sugar bombs like they are bart simpson or something.

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
Slop Farts

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

sugar tastes good OP I’m not even American and I know that

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender

Virtual Russian posted:

Why is it americans have such infantile breakfasts? Honestly curious, American breakfast is so much sugar, and always delivered in bright colors on insanely processed wheat or corn products. It is food designed for a baby's palette. Grown rear end adults are eating chocolate frosted sugar bombs like they are bart simpson or something.
Death drive

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

*Gestures at 60 years of Lions history*

Stefan Prodan posted:

It's honestly been so long since I had an actual toaster or ate pop tarts that I think maybe mine did that also but I can't remember, I think maybe mine did but they still didn't come far enough out that I felt safe just grabbing them.

Basically agree with Mr. Lobe, I used to eat them a lot in college but now I eat them like...very occasionally, just far apart enough to go "hey were these good?" and then get my answer of "no"

pop tarts rule. I am about to go backpacking and one of the best parts is eating like absolute garbage for a week cause you're burning so many calories every day. Got pop tarts of multiple flavors for breakfast.

Virtual Russian
Sep 15, 2008

I know y'all don't have health/dental care, it is just not responsible

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

Virtual Russian posted:

mind your business

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

Virtual Russian posted:

yeah totally

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
when i visited germany breakfast was a croissant the size of your head slathered in about a cup of nutella

gregday
May 23, 2003

https://twitter.com/TheOnion/status/1683941468728184832

Virtual Russian
Sep 15, 2008

History Comes Inside! posted:

sugar tastes good OP I’m not even American and I know that

Of course it does, but it also makes you feel like poo poo 40 minutes later, and all day. I expect children to need to be told not to eat candy everyday, but I guess that applies to adults to.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Virtual Russian posted:

mad?

Just-In-Timeberlake
Aug 18, 2003
I start my morning with a stroopwafel, warmed to the perfect consistency over a cup of french press coffee using freshly ground beans, unlike you uncultured swine and your pop-tarts.

Virtual Russian
Sep 15, 2008

Posting food from the one country on this planet with more hosed up food than america doesn't count.

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
*eating a piece of white bread covered in sprinkles, european-ishly* mmm this is really suiting my adult pallette

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
our breakfast tech corpus is far in advance of theirs.

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

*Gestures at 60 years of Lions history*

Virtual Russian posted:

food marketers convinced parents to feed their kids cereal over the years because it was a way to shove more corn syrup into things and make more money for that lobby. most of the commercials will still extoll the vitamins and nutrition in whatever sugar cereal they are selling to convince parents to buy that since their kids will eat it and its one less headache in hellworld.

edit: also most adults are not eating loving pop tarts for breakfast lol. they are expensive for what they are and no one thinks they are good for you.

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
*finishing up a piece of cake with chocolate chips and an entire bottle of red wine* that was a delicious adult breakfast, now time to start my job at the ferrari factory!

Just-In-Timeberlake
Aug 18, 2003

the milk machine posted:

*finishing up a piece of cake with chocolate chips and an entire bottle of red wine* that was a delicious adult breakfast, now time to start my job at the ferrari factory!

ah I see you follow F1

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008

Virtual Russian posted:

i eat migas for breakfast lil bro

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

Just-In-Timeberlake posted:

ah I see you follow F1

the team should try feeding those boys a hearty american-style breakfast