Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
Carbs are good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wall Balls
Jun 3, 2007

Spanish Castle Magic

always remember there was a goon who thought seasoning food with salt was a cowardly move. the food takes on this website are limitless

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Wall Balls posted:

always remember there was a goon who thought seasoning food with salt was a cowardly move.

This is true. A warrior faces there food in battle on an even footing. Only a coward would face there food salted unless they salted themselves as well to make things fair. :colbert:

My Dad Nintendo
Oct 7, 2005

Wall Balls posted:

always remember there was a goon who thought seasoning food with salt was a cowardly move. the food takes on this website are limitless

I wasn't quite this guy when I was 19 but I fell in with some talented hippies and was eating just beans and brown rice w nothing else for a meal (I used salt) and taking a simple bag of brazil nuts for lunch at manual labor jobs. Lot of mind over matter going on at 19 for me. These were "Diet For A New America" hippies and I took the veg diet to an extreme, I'm sure they were eating flavorfullly, I was just ignorant about how to cook at that time of my life

ekuNNN
Nov 27, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

steinrokkan posted:

Carbs are good

:yeeclaw:

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug

Hammu-rob-i posted:

I wasn't quite this guy when I was 19 but I fell in with some talented hippies and was eating just beans and brown rice w nothing else for a meal (I used salt) and taking a simple bag of brazil nuts for lunch at manual labor jobs. Lot of mind over matter going on at 19 for me. These were "Diet For A New America" hippies and I took the veg diet to an extreme, I'm sure they were eating flavorfullly, I was just ignorant about how to cook at that time of my life

no im pretty sure nothing they ate had any flavor whatsoever

SlothfulCobra
Mar 27, 2011

Scarodactyl posted:

It does bring to mind a take I once read that pepperoni is a terrible topping for pizza because it's just salt and fat on something that's already salty and fatty.

There's a hard limit to how much salt you can get into the dough before it starts screwing up the baking process. Some cheeses can be salty from salt being added to it in the process of making it, but mozzarella isn't one of the saltier cheeses.

But also it adds a little spice and some extra stuff on top.

nesamdoom
Apr 15, 2018

nesaM kiled Masen

Campbells took this off their site, but they had the bbq bean & chicken pizza photo still in assets.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
Did somebody say beans on pizza

My Dad Nintendo
Oct 7, 2005

steinrokkan posted:

Did somebody say beans on pizza

Nato'n my order

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

I'd try it.

Rev. Bleech_
Oct 19, 2004

~OKAY, WE'LL DRINK TO OUR LEGS!~

inner pizza purist goes "wtf no". inner southerner says "goddamn I bet that would be decent."

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

And after you finish eating your casserole, you can feed your dogs the cardboard it's sitting on

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

also thinking about starting a tower of Pisa pose tier list thread since theres so god damned many posts I have to wade through

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

CLAM DOWN
Feb 13, 2007

vancouver represent

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy

AARD VARKMAN posted:

also thinking about starting a tower of Pisa pose tier list thread since theres so god damned many posts I have to wade through

You know I would order this just to eat the toppings off of it.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

That Works posted:

I would not because it's stupid expensive and would rather eat the toppings cooked normally in a reasonable human sized portion at much higher quality for much less.

I don't like gimmick food. Like those 1 foot tall hamburgers and poo poo.

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy

Pennywise the Frown posted:

I would not because it's stupid expensive and would rather eat the toppings cooked normally in a reasonable human sized portion at much higher quality for much less.

I don't like gimmick food. Like those 1 foot tall hamburgers and poo poo.

I dont either but I'm high and that seafood looks good af right now

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

That Works posted:

I dont either but I'm high and that seafood looks good af right now

:hmmyes:

Gotcha.

SlothfulCobra
Mar 27, 2011

That Works posted:

There's not really mechanically any other way to eat it. Which represents a failure of pizza, since it is unable to be eaten like a pizza.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Squamous Cell Pizzanoma

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Ask me about my STD collection!

this might be an all-timer

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Who put frosting on my lichen diorama :mad:

Captain Toasted
Jan 3, 2009

It looks like beets in cream sauce with cheese on a charcoal crust. Would.

Also would as it looks like you can take it apart and eat everything separate but I take everything back if there's even a single shred of cheese on that

CLAM DOWN
Feb 13, 2007

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

I like that the photo looks like it was taken late at night on a lovely phone circa 2005 which was basically the depths of my mid-20's depression and probably would have come across this in the wild.

gently caress man this pizza just looks like depression and seeing this photo reminds me of hating myself.

No one who made or eats this has love in their heart for anything. loving mournful pizza.

ekuNNN
Nov 27, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
add some blood sausage and this would be perfect :getin:

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClR7yLwTLIPwSAT0uDAgcmQ

Check him out

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

pizza aposematism.

whoa

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HpQu395-P7U

Regular Wario
Mar 27, 2010

Slippery Tilde

It's the right colour for the imagined food in Hook

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

That's just a Sewer Pizza Lite

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

ekuNNN posted:

add some blood sausage and this would be perfect :getin:

Ahh, a Peepza.

Sashimi
Dec 26, 2008

College Slice
I'm more upset about the lack of toast than the lack of blood pudding. The crust does not count as a substitute for toast.

Lollerich
Mar 25, 2004

The little doctors are back,
they want to play with you!

And for those who think that this just a bit or whatever, that is actually how this pizza is made:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mi_OvnC5bHg

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

caca e peepee

Fucked-Up Little Dog
Aug 26, 2008

Posting live from the nightmare future of Web 3.0

Scratchmo

Is he talking like that as a bit or does he have the worst voice ever

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009