Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: 16-bit Butt-Head)

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
we work, we stroke out, we sliv, ne barmbrmnppt

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spanky the dolphin
Sep 3, 2006

Gabagool posted:

https://twitter.com/brtong_/status/1683930777258434560

cool their best ideas are more middlemen for the street parking we already sold to the emirates. parking apps lmao

brb thinking about parking apps.

dhamster
Aug 5, 2013

I got into my car and ate my chalupa with a feeling of accomplishment.

Diabetic posted:

Holy poo poo, how the gently caress did this dickhead get through life?

Also I could use a bluesky code

Same tbh

CubanMissile
Apr 22, 2003

Of Hulks and Spider-Men
Threads has a following feed now, but unsurprisingly it’s hidden and defaults to the bullshit For You feed every time like Instagram.

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Diabetic posted:

Holy poo poo, how the gently caress did this dickhead get through life?

Also I could use a bluesky code

Everyone does all the hard stuff for him because he's been rich for his entire life.

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Man, that really felt like a hostage video

dhamster
Aug 5, 2013

I got into my car and ate my chalupa with a feeling of accomplishment.

CubanMissile posted:

Threads has a following feed now, but unsurprisingly it’s hidden and defaults to the bullshit For You feed every time like Instagram.

Is it only on iOS? I don't see it

Failson
Sep 2, 2018
Fun Shoe

Gabagool posted:

https://twitter.com/brtong_/status/1683930777258434560

cool their best ideas are more middlemen for the street parking we already sold to the emirates. parking apps lmao

Lol. Remember when the e-parking meter company bribed every local official they could to install their meters, got caught, and cities still tore out all their old, coin-op meters and paid the criminals? Yeah, good times.

CubanMissile
Apr 22, 2003

Of Hulks and Spider-Men

dhamster posted:

Is it only on iOS? I don't see it

On iOS you press the threads icon, dunno if it’s on Android yet

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

https://twitter.com/simasonchris/status/1683964560875704320?t=wsE0K31nd9Qzy4-zxF0OrA&s=19

aledesma
Jul 22, 2012

lol as if Apple or Elgoog would let Elon have a mini app store, last time Elon tried to mess with Apple to avoid the app store tax, he was summoned to Tim’s desk and had to pay his respects.

I am not mad. I am xad

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
Elgoog

DAD LOST MY IPOD
Feb 3, 2012

Fats Dominar is on the case

elppa

bigstupidjellyfish
Oct 25, 2010
Micro$hit WinBlows

Squinky v2.0
Nov 16, 2006

Behind you! A three headed monkey!

College Slice

bigstupidjellyfish posted:

it just occurred to me how truly sinister his ambition really is with the x the everything app stuff. he wants there to be a monolithic software entity that is both the marketplace of ideas, the primary way people communicate and socialize with one another, as well as a platform for any other aspect of our lives that can be digitized. and he wants to be in control of it. X is his evil master plan to rule the world. and whats crazy is that based on the way he's talked to people one-on-one, I think he's stupid and dorky enough that he might actually articulate it that way to himself. he had grimes convinced that he was a legit tech messiah.

and maybe that's the desire that fueled his acquisition of twitter in the first place. he was the richest man in the world, but because of the relatively niche category of his businesses, he didn't have direct control over very many people's lives. sure he could influence the government with his money and his contract work, but he wasnt able to like, pick any random American who pissed him off and ruin his life with the push of a button. he had to hire people to do that and apparently they didnt do a very good job at it. meanwhile zuck's melted the brains of an entire generation of people and bezos owns "the store" so maybe musk feels a little insecure compared to them with his little toy car factory.

you won’t care

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1683946564115394561?t=3e9ci3hLcS85Ld6PorJwyA&s=19

aledesma
Jul 22, 2012

mark my words with a big X

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Ftw

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

dead sonic with a beak

anyway "make my words" lmao

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

we are working on it very strongly

TheMightyBoops
Nov 1, 2016

“It’s not rocket appliance,” energy.

Just a Moron
Nov 11, 2021

aledesma posted:

mark my words with a big X

Make* my words

Just a Moron
Nov 11, 2021

If elon had a touch screen toaster he never would've burnt himself

Just a Moron
Nov 11, 2021

the milk machine posted:

*smoking an entire pack of unfiltered cigarettes while cheating on my spouse* only ze stupeed americans would eat bread and cheese and sausage, maybee with un egg as a chapeau. hon hon hon. now, it is ze time to die from not having air conditioning in zis 30 degree celcius heat

antipattern
Nov 8, 2019

the milk machine posted:

*smoking an entire pack of unfiltered cigarettes while cheating on my spouse* only ze stupeed americans would eat bread and cheese and sausage, maybee with un egg as a chapeau. hon hon hon. now, it is ze time to die from not having air conditioning in zis 30 degree celcius heat

mad?

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Make my rear end.

aledesma
Jul 22, 2012

Just a Moron posted:

Make* my words

lol my brain read that as “mark”. lol what an amazing visionary Elon is

some kinda jackal
Feb 25, 2003

make my words

no lube so what
Apr 11, 2021
met that sink in

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN

BREAKING: "Ebullient" Clarence Thomas Seen Riding New Horse

wash bucket
Feb 21, 2006

World War Mammories posted:

anyway "make my words" lmao

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

extremely, and 24/7. you?

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
X will become the most valuable brand on Earth. Make my words.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
read my lips

elon musk is ftw

spaceblancmange
Apr 19, 2018

#essereFerrari

make 'em away, boys

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

thought this was a logo for a new Sonic game at first

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Louisgod posted:

it is

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN

Louisgod posted:

same lol but the actual content didn't disappoint

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Squinky v2.0
Nov 16, 2006

Behind you! A three headed monkey!

College Slice
I plan to ask #scotus to consider whether my former friend Steve is a piece of poo poo who owes me $20, which Steve calls a “burden” on his free speech. the case stems from Steve’s August 2018 group text that he was “loving positive” I couldn’t eat six habanero peppers without anything to drink…