Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sy Borg
Sep 20, 2007

Grimey Drawer

1glitch0 posted:

They should make you send a check to a PO Box to get the documentary mailed to you.

The documentary would be on 8mm and answering machine tapes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ether Frenzy
Dec 22, 2006

Nap Ghost
Did anyone listen to that "Howard is live" thing they did on Saturday night or whenever? I saw JD plugging it on Twitter

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!
My friend has started calling Stern "Hellen". As in he's just doing Ellen's bits now

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!
I WAS JUST ABOUT TO WRITE TONY BENNET A NOTE ROBIN!!!!

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002
Hey, it's me Dave, and I'm calling to parents of kids with ahhhh... leukemia... it's rough!

parthenocarpy
Dec 18, 2003

That is completely superfluous

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002
Supplemental insurance, goo fa you!

parthenocarpy
Dec 18, 2003

Well you've obviously seen Problem Child. No? Problem Child two?

Sand Monster
Apr 13, 2008

haljordan posted:

edit: I might be totally making this up, but did Judd Apatow ever give Robin poo poo over her saying that 40 Year Old Virgin would be a total flop? I feel like she got nailed bad for mouthing off on one of the 10 million subjects she knows jack poo poo about. It was maybe either him or another movie made by JJ Abrams.

I don't recall that, but Todd Philips, another director, called her out once about her ineptitude and it was great.

Bonzo posted:

My friend has started calling Stern "Hellen". As in he's just doing Ellen's bits now

Your friend isn't far off, as the modern THSS largely appeals to the same demographic as her show.

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

Sand Monster posted:

I don't recall that, but Todd Philips, another director, called her out once about her ineptitude and it was great.

Oh my god, this sounds beautiful :allears:

Sand Monster
Apr 13, 2008

Rupert Buttermilk posted:

Oh my god, this sounds beautiful :allears:

It really was great. Get ready for uncomfortable silences and awkward laughing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m597OYIAr8o

Two Kings
Nov 1, 2004

Get the scientists working on the tube technology, immediately.
The guy that was trolling Robin with the Robin Is Wrong website was great content. That drove her so crazy and upset that I think Howard had to eventually stop bringing it up because it got too awkward.

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

the guy that ran SaveBabyGorilla.com (or whatever it was) caused Artie to get dropped by his insurance just by posting things that Artie was doing and saying.

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

Sand Monster posted:

It really was great. Get ready for uncomfortable silences and awkward laughing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m597OYIAr8o

YES that's what I was thinking of, thank you.

I need to find the Brad Garrett interview as well, he found a new way to tell Robin to shut the hell up every time she opened her mouth.

haljordan fucked around with this message at 21:56 on Jul 24, 2023

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

haljordan posted:

YES that's what I was thinking of, thank you.

I need to find the Brad Garrett interview as well, he found a new way to tell Robin to shut the hell up every time she opened her mouth.

Probably the most honest anyone ever was about Artie.

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002
Has Bobo stolen any lines from Gutfeld in recent years cause... yikesaroo?

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is a boring movie

Two Kings posted:

Who’s watching the Jackie Documentary tonight?

I'm watching it right now. I was not remotely surprised that no one currently working on the Stern show participated.

It was a nice walk down memory lane but as a documentary....it's ok.

Two Kings
Nov 1, 2004

I watched an interview with Jackie promoting it. He asked everyone on the show of course. The only one who responded was Fred who said “I’d love to but you know I can’t do it.”

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
eric calling in to talk to john cena and just getting completely shitted on. i never get tired of ETM compilations

Howard: Eric, are you naked and touching your penis while on the phone with Mr. Cena?
JC: Eric...that's not very nice.

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Robyn, I was just about to write Sinead O'Connor a note.

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

Howard should get a note ready for Mitch McConnell.

That loving frog man is about to croak.

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is a boring movie

Bonzo posted:

Robyn, I was just about to write Sinead O'Connor a note.

Is Howard on vacation this week?

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002
It's summer. I'm assuming they still get 2 months off?

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

It measures typhoon probability

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

beep by grandpa posted:

It measures typhoon probability

Measures sperm count....

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

HOW 'BOUT THAT HEAT!?!?!?!

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
hi, I want to talk about the Red Sox? do you think anyone on that team has as big a penis as you?

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

barnold posted:

hi, I want to talk about the Red Sox? do you think anyone on that team has as big a penis as you?

"N-no, but I bet uhh no one's a dick head like you."

Fred (quietly): Oh!

Edit: the "oh!" reminds me of when ETA and I think Vince were trading insults back and forth and the staff were egging them on like these were the wittiest and most brutal things ever said. I don't even think Vince caught on. Artie's overly-animated reaction of "OH-AH-UGH-EHH-AUH-UHH", like he's being punched 5 or 6 times in quick succession lives rent free in my head.

Rupert Buttermilk fucked around with this message at 15:55 on Jul 27, 2023

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

Rupert Buttermilk posted:

Edit: the "oh!" reminds me of when ETA and I think Vince were trading insults back and forth and the staff were egging them on like these were the wittiest and most brutal things ever said. I don't even think Vince caught on. Artie's overly-animated reaction of "OH-AH-UGH-EHH-AUH-UHH", like he's being punched 5 or 6 times in quick succession lives rent free in my head.

lol i think i just listened to that bit the other day because it starts with howard saying "hey vince is on the phone, he wants to talk to you" and Eric just goes "oh NO"

clambake
Aug 30, 2007

Lifespan posted:

I'm assume you've been briefed?

Mr Lance Murdock
Feb 29, 2008

Bones heal. Chicks dig scars. And the United States of America has the best doctor-to-daredevil ratio in the world

Lifespan posted:

They are dark

Two Kings
Nov 1, 2004

clambake posted:

I'm assume you've been briefed?

You worked for that prick, Howard Stern?

parthenocarpy
Dec 18, 2003

This youtube account 2lazy2try has some of the best Stern show content I've ever seen. Absolute fantastic breakdowns. Highly recommend https://www.youtube.com/@2lazy2tryYT

Shes Not Impressed
Apr 25, 2004

parthenocarpy posted:

This youtube account 2lazy2try has some of the best Stern show content I've ever seen. Absolute fantastic breakdowns. Highly recommend https://www.youtube.com/@2lazy2tryYT

lol lots of "Everyone Desperately Tries to Cancel Joe Rogan" energy on that channel

Thank you for your call

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

YOU THINK WE'RE GONNA GET ANY RAIN?

parthenocarpy
Dec 18, 2003

Shes Not Impressed posted:

lol lots of "Everyone Desperately Tries to Cancel Joe Rogan" energy on that channel

Thank you for your call

Rogan is routinely trashed on that channel but thanks for sharing your first impressions! Always appreciate a "here's my completely wrong opinion" post, very honest

Shes Not Impressed
Apr 25, 2004

parthenocarpy posted:

Rogan is routinely trashed on that channel but thanks for sharing your first impressions! Always appreciate a "here's my completely wrong opinion" post, very honest

Anything else Robin?

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

Joe Rogan sucks and if a channel is bashing him, then I at least support them in their endeavor :shrug:

Ether Frenzy
Dec 22, 2006

Nap Ghost
Jeff Schick sent me a Lotus Note since I couldn't find the Howard content, here's where it is for anyone else:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLhyhV1T6cwqcUTDJA4JBN042OoAn2iUDx

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Shes Not Impressed posted:

Anything else Robin?