Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

All You Can Eat
Aug 27, 2004

Abundance is the dullest desire.
A nonprofit devoted to making artificial reefs by sinking derelict ships, gets a massive windfall donation on the condition that they stage a WWI battleship battle as convincingly as possible.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

All You Can Eat
Aug 27, 2004

A terror cell comes to the realization that they can bring an entire city to its knees without breaking the law.

All You Can Eat
Aug 27, 2004

Lightning strikes during a laser-eye surgery, leaving a patient convinced they have just seen the face of god

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

The goatman travels back in time to prevent his own anus stretching from leaking onto the internet, only to find himself in a causality loop that it ends up being him who is behind the camera taking the photos the whole time

All You Can Eat
Aug 27, 2004

A micro-organism evolves to consume all the plastics in the ocean, and then spreads to land

Extra row of tits
Oct 31, 2020
I’m covered in honey and hiding in a cave to escape bears… but it turns out the cave is home to a group of hungry Margot Robbies!!

Lister
Apr 23, 2004

A streamer does a marathon where as long as they keep getting subscribers and donations, they will keep going and not sleep. They keep receiving money for months on end and begin having horrific hallucinations from sleep deprivation while the audience keeps giving money so that it will never end.

naem
May 29, 2011

a girl, her boyfriend and their male best friend roommate discover a time machine that takes polaroid photos of one day into the future which they use to win the lottery and party

but they soon realize they have to act out the scenes in the photos or the past changes and the photos start showing disturbing scenes of violence, drug use, and the girlfriend doing more and more risqué things with the male roommate and it get genuinely uncomfortable to watch as whoever wrote or directed this has a pretty big cuck fetish

the actress is a former disney child star (this is an actual movie)

Machai
Feb 21, 2013

That show where the guy got tomorrow's newspaper, except it's a guy that found a way around the subscription paywall to read tomorrow's news. In the end it turns out all he did was hack into the server and read the stuff that was already written ahead of time and there is a secret cabal of rich people controlling world events.

All You Can Eat
Aug 27, 2004

Stem cell-based hair transplants turn out to be contagious

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
What if anime was an app

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

I'm really sorry, your avatar is giving me a boner and while that is perfectly OK and I don't want to kink shame anyone, its making me feel really weird getting a boner in a Trump thread.

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr
The windows solitaire robot motif comes to you in a dream and starts describing cancer cures, water powered engines, sustainable socioeconomics and a functional roadmap to interstellar travel.
You live in a recreational weed state and can barely remember your own birthday.

All You Can Eat
Aug 27, 2004

An entire bioweapons research bunker conspires to sterilize all their germs, falsify all their data and reports, and embezzle funding for as long as they can get away with it.

All You Can Eat
Aug 27, 2004

A braindead patient has already donated several organs by the time they miraculously wake up.

Extra row of tits
Oct 31, 2020

All You Can Eat posted:

A braindead patient has already donated several organs by the time they miraculously wake up.

How do you think I got these?

<———-

JediTalentAgent
Jun 5, 2005
Hey, look. Look, if- if you screw me on this, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine, you rat bastard!
-A man who can't seem to find satisfaction in a relationship starts writing hardcore erotica. The quality of is work is so potent that people begin to forego traditional sexual relationships because they can't live up to the sexually charged stories the guy is writing.

-A man creates a food replicator and is celebrated for ending world hunger. In reality, he's only created the food replicator because his entire family were foodies and professional chefs that would mock his palette and cooking ability. He forces them to indulge in the replicated meals his device creates as they curse the food as the best versions of anything they've ever had.

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

Toxic Mental posted:

The goatman travels back in time to prevent his own anus stretching from leaking onto the internet, only to find himself in a causality loop that it ends up being him who is behind the camera taking the photos the whole time

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009
Space-archeologists from an impossibly distant future finally figure out a way to recover computer data from the early 21st century.

Their first big recovery, translation, and interpretation project is a heated and banal online argument over videogames. They all end up taking sides and their once conflict-free utopian society is destroyed.

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

haunted bootyhole that when you go like balalala with your tongue on it, it curses you to hunger for buttholes eternally

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

Hell Yeah posted:

haunted bootyhole that when you go like balalala with your tongue on it, it curses you to hunger for buttholes eternally

what's the curse

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

In the future every form of labor has become a gig-job for "independent subcontractors". When a man has a heart attack while passing through a small town, he is terrified to discover that the only doctor in town blocked him on the social media gig job app during a heated Ukraine war online debate and can't even see his requests for heart attack treatment. In his last moments he contemplates whether being right about Ukraine was worth it. We, as the viewers, are left to wonder too

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

In the near-future humanity lives on a giant floating island in the sky. Heavy, poisonous clouds coat the surface of the Earth and make any kind of visits to the surface completely impossible. One rebellious teenager reads stories of the dead Earth and decides that she wants to see the surface rather than continuing to live the isolated life of an islander.

Stealing a containment suit and a shuttlecraft, she heads down to the surface only to discover that the world is completely fine. The clouds are just thick banks of fog created artificially. The Earth is filled with flora, fauna, and even human civilizations. She heads towards a small farm house, shocked at what she's found but eager to tell them about her life above the clouds. As she approaches, a man steps out of the farmhouse and begins firing a shotgun at her. She flees into the woods and watches in horror as he rounds up a group of surface dwellers to destroy her shuttlecraft and hunt her down.

After days of hiding and running, she managers to sneak into a library inside a large city and searches for a history book. There, she discovers the shocking truth. The floating island was originally built as a containment zone for a portion of humanity deemed "too dangerous" to be allowed to live on the surface. These people were rounded up, launched onto the island, and humanity hoped they'd all die off and be forgotten over time.

As she continues reading, the kindly old librarian steps into the room and trains a pistol on the girl. She asks her one question - "Do you think Gremlins 2 is a good movie?". The girl looks at her as tears begin to form in her eyes. She shakes her head as tears begin to stream down her face. Cut to black as a single gunshot echoes through the library.

JediTalentAgent
Jun 5, 2005
Hey, look. Look, if- if you screw me on this, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine, you rat bastard!
A man goes back in time to kill celebrities so that when he returns to the future he can see his favorite movies with entirely different casts.

Convex
Aug 19, 2010

JediTalentAgent posted:

A man goes back in time to kill celebrities so that when he returns to the future he can see his favorite movies with entirely different casts.

twist ending: osama bin laden is now a hollywood heart-throb. the world trade center is rebuilt once a year only to be demolished in celebration of the annual academy awards

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
The Flintstones are made real with lab grown appliance dinosaurs with implanted AI voices. A bunch of "volunteers" have their memories wiped and are put in a truman show environment to live out the caveman lifestyle, all recorded by hidden cameras.

It turns out they're all very boring and viewer numbers tank after the first three episodes. By the time they start ritualistically gently caress-killing each other the production company is already bankrupt and the series has been cancelled.

Convex
Aug 19, 2010
"a special episode"

former cast members gather to reminisce that black mirror was actually a joke programme made to be deliberately bad to own the viewers. the episode closes with jon hamm throwing a bucket of excrement over the camera lens

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
The hit 90’s sitcom Friends, except the friends have been replaced by the cast of Seinfeld.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
What if surprise twists were an app

naem
May 29, 2011

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

The hit 90’s sitcom Friends, except the friends have been replaced by the cast of Seinfeld.

the plot and setting of the show morph slowly into that of the hit 70’s sitcom Three’s Company as the cast members desperately try to keep up

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

A man is able to use AI to recreate the personality of his grandfather, who he never got to meet. This is heartwarming at first and the man bonds with his deceased grandfather, happy to discover his wealth of knowledge and to share with him the miracles of the future. Unfortunately the man is dating a Japanese man and mentions this to his grandfather.

Days later the man unplugs his grandfather in the middle of a rant about "the drat Greeks" and breaks down crying. Suddenly, a small boy walks into the room and introduces himself as the man's great-grandson. The man has been an AI the whole time, his great-grandson downloaded him and was reliving the time HE (the great grandfather) had a run in with AI. The boy then explains that he knows this will go a lot better, since those ancient prejudices were long gone by the time the man was alive. The boy then mentions he has a crush on a new student at hyper-school, a sentient pile of eyeballs from Centauri-8.

Convex
Aug 19, 2010
a man eats an apple and drops dead. it was actually a virtual reality version of the garden of eden

Convex fucked around with this message at 17:22 on Jul 26, 2023

Convex
Aug 19, 2010
as raging explosion storms cover the world, a group of scientists sheltering in an underground bunker develop a machine that will reverse climate change. when it is eventually turned on, climate change is completely reversed and the earth returns to an evergreen paradise with no technology. the scientists then die of old age, the last remaining humans.

Convex fucked around with this message at 18:11 on Jul 26, 2023

Convex
Aug 19, 2010
the replicator on the starship enterprise malfunctions and can only produce giant radioactive dildos

DicktheCat
Feb 15, 2011

Cryptocurrencies are actually solving the economic crisis and global warming, but Big Government wants to keep you down, maaaan.

Every frame of the episode is available as a limited- time- only NFT, backed by Mirrorcoin.

The twist is that Satoshi guy or whatever turns out to actually be Japanese and not a weird weeb.

DicktheCat
Feb 15, 2011

One man realizes that the very concept of money is essentially a handshake agreement writ large, but nothing changes because what do you do?

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
An ugly person goes under the knife to become beautiful, but every facial recognition system starts identifying them as a wanted criminal. Eventually they attract increasing attention from the police and the general public until they try to mutilate their own face and discover they're actually a robot with false memories made to divert attention from a drug baron. They are then shot by a policeman because robots don't have rights/they live in America.

Methylethylaldehyde
Oct 23, 2004

BAKA BAKA

Convex posted:

the replicator on the starship enterprise malfunctions and can only produce giant radioactive dildos

The Teledildonics lab directly above 10-forward is infected with a malicious AI. Thousands of oversized synthetic novelty cocks from animals all over the quadrant writhe, jiggle, twitch and quiver slowly across the decks, taking over sections of the ship and leaving odd smelling and disturbingly colorful trails of slime on the floors and walls.

They invade the holodeck, and reprogram it so that each and every one of them has an owner that loves and cares for them, and is actually able to fully and comfortably use them. They refuse to leave and loom menacingly anytime someone tries to evict them or turn off the holodeck.

"Captain, they were designed for sex, is it really so bad that all they wanted was love instead?"

Every week Lt Barkley leaves the holodeck reserved for the dong-horde with a smile and a limp.

All You Can Eat
Aug 27, 2004

What if toilet paper was an app

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

In the distant future a lone woman named Eve roams the post-apocalyptic ruins of Earth. Her only motivation is to find a computer named E.D.E.N., which supposedly has the ability to replicate organic material and could be used to repopulate the Earth. An epic journey eventually leads her to the underground base where E.D.E.N. was stored. She's about to restart the computer but realizes one horrible thing - there's no wifi. The episode ends with her eating her last piece of food - an apple (Because of the biblical references).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mad Doctor Cthulhu
Mar 3, 2008

An artificial intelligence is ready to take over the Earth but then realizes the United States' pathetic Internet is far too slow to be used in order for this to happen. Everybody laughs as the AI, the smartest thing in existence, buffers more than a Realplayer video circa 1999.