Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

some guy gets to be the new showrunner for a scifi show. when filming in goatczech republic he gets high on jenkem and gets bitten by a retarded wereshit. then he bites his show

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

some cryptobro buys a dying pedoinfested comedysite from a pill popping wife beater to have sex with the forum servers

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009
man's phone fucks him in the arse

STABASS
Apr 18, 2009

Fun Shoe

ChubbyChecker posted:

some cryptobro buys a dying pedoinfested comedysite from a pill popping wife beater to have sex with the forum servers

I didn't realize things were so dire over at Fark

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

Dr. Cool Aids posted:

Whistling Asshole
Nov 18, 2005
a bleak dystopian future where love is forbidden and reproduction, gestation, and child rearing are all done at the post office

Honj Steak
May 31, 2013

Hi there.
What if baseball but with phones?

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

What if tiktok emoji eating goes too far

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
Computer virus

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

sentient AI toilet steals your poos

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Panic! At The Tesco posted:

sentient AI toilet steals your poos

and breeds new super virus

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

A man walks around in man form but is really a boy.

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

a techbro has sex with a computer and nine months later finds a new laptop on his desk

Convex
Aug 19, 2010
the black toilet

sidney is a virtual reality tour guide for a leading infotainment breaks corporation. a self starter, she has spent hours working on every aspect of her personality to get ahead in a world that values appearances over everything. passing her fortieth birthday she has noticed cracks in the facade of her perfect life that seem impossible to cover up. her monthly subscriptions uptake fell below quotas for the last quarter, and for the first time ever she has begun to doubt her abilities to succeed on talent and personality alone.

after her mother dies of bowel cancel, sidney is approached at the funeral by someone working for a scientific research group claiming to have developed a new technology which can actively prevent against bowel cancer by analysing the user's biomass and cross-referencing it to known cancerous indicators in the global medical database. sidney is disturbed by the implication of web-connected technology accessing her physical data and refuses.

several months pass, and sidney notices she has developed insomnia and begun to put on weight. one morning, she arrives late to work after a cyber-shuttle accident and enters a meeting where the senior leadership team are reviewing her reports and laughing. sidney panics and runs to the bathroom, quickly pulling out her phone to make a call.

sidney oversees the installation of the biomatic spectraliser in her bathroom by a maintenance drone. it is designed to look exactly the same as a standard toilet except with a remote control that allows the user to set a colour and flush sound. sidney chooses a neon purple colour and an airline 'seatbelts on' sound effect.

after using the technology for the first time, the virtual assistant appears above the cistern and speaks to sidney. it resembles a poop emoji and is voiced by kevin hart. it tells her that she is going to develop deadly bowel cancer within six months unless she eats ten hamburgers for every meal, three times a day, for the next six months.

sidney initially ignores the advice and continues to use the toilet as normal, but after suffering repeated nightmares where her deceased mother crawls over her face while making GBS threads black cancerous goo, she grabs her phone and places a subscription for 900 hamburgers a month.

six months later, sidney is found dead on the toilet, weighing 404lbs. a forensic inspector checks the scenes with a police officer and comments that the corporation running the biomatic spectraliser service went out of business five months ago and all the apps stopped working. they laugh and walk out.

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

Healthcare, but as a subscription service. If you don't pay the fees, you don't get any medical help

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
A series of gruesome deaths leaving heavily mutilated corpses is revealed to be people following youtube guides to home cosmetic surgery that promise to make them look like their MMO character.

Henry Lee Mucus
Dec 11, 2003

:nomnom:

Howard Beale
Feb 22, 2001

It's like this, Peanut
a firmware update to the most popular computer-driven automobile renders them unable to drive anywhere but the nearest olive garden. new towns and cities spring up around the olive gardens which are now full of people who can't get home. at the end the skeptical protagonist discovers a switch in the cars which, when flipped, can send everyone to sonic instead, but it's too late to stop the mass suicides brought on when olive garden goes bankrupt after giving out too many breadsticks. note in the UK you may want to change restaurant names, I didn't check. this episode brought to you by a guy on weed

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
Lady has to shop online constantly or her little child will die and she's running out of stuff to buy

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Two children go on a camping trip to the woods and start a massive wildfire. Their arrest & trial makes them reviled & internationally famous, and the subsequent publicity causes one of them to commit suicide. The other can only sit in their cell and watch 24hour news coverage of the funeral intercut with reports of the copycat wildfires started by children worldwide who are desperate for the attention.

Nice Van My Man
Jan 1, 2008

someone is trying to print their documents but the printer is a busted piece of poo poo and won't print anything unless they perfectly hand feed every single piece of paper. They buy another printer but then it's busted and always says it's out of ink even though THEY JUST PUT IN A NEW IN CARTRIDGE GOD drat IT! Their printer problems drive them insane and they end up in the looney bin and it's a real inditement of society.

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

Dr. Cool Aids posted:

can the phone be haunted by a ghost or is it an evil AI?

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Guy gets replaced by a robot at the blowjob factory, loses his poo poo. Later he meets a robot and gets robomarried?

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

Grimey Drawer
A national school competition rewarding innovation in use of LLM software is won by a child who succeeds in making it tell a series of slur-filled offensive jokes.

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

a man becomes so addicted to social media that his hands and feet turn into phones

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

A drug that makes you super smart, but also makes you start gaining weight uncontrollably. You can be as smart as you like, but at what cost? AT WHAT COST?

Extra row of tits
Oct 31, 2020
A man is on the forefront of a new global communication system, he runs a private area of this system that consistently generates successful and popular items. He is much lauded by the public, but the systems new form of publicity allows his abused partners to call for help. Slowly descending into madness, he first ignores all the opportunities offered by the system, then its population. He is eventually driven from his own creation before finally realising “THE SYSTEM IS PEOPLE!!!” and finally killing himself.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Rich married woman birthes a roomba. Scandal ensues. The robot floor cleaner is fired. Later the husband also birthes a roomba.

sad question
May 30, 2020

Man is enrolled in beta for a new version of Clippy. Clippy becomes self aware and they fall in love. In the twist ending it turns out that the man was actually Clippy. Because Microsoft wanted people to be able to fick new Office

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Man gets a brain chip to boost his flagging libido, proceeds to gently caress everybody and everything he can. At his trial for sex crimes they try to blame the chip, but eventually the chip designer breaks down on the stand and admits the whole company is a fraud and the chips are just placebos.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Microsoft Orifice :barf:

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

Grimey Drawer
The AI metaverse avatar of Michael Jackson is found molesting the avatar of Macaulay Culkin as a 10 year old. Real, old Mac tries to sue, but who does he sue and was it even a crime?

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

A super smart ape freed from a neurolink research lab gets legal personhood in a dramatic 5-4 supreme court decision. A social media marketing company convinces it to run for president as a joke, but it actually wins

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

Grimey Drawer
A water service that lets people pay based on how many other users have had the same water since it last saw a treatment plant.

JAnon
Jul 16, 2023

oi m8 wot if your best friend was a computah

Dilkington
Aug 6, 2010

"Al mio amore Dilkington, Gennaro"
Banksy is AI. Harry Styles plays Banksy.

People like war too much, and only Frankie Boyle and Jeremy-Corbinbot 3000 can stop us.

Future humans prefer social media to real life, but everything changes when a rebel comedian from the 90s finds an Adam Curtis documentary.

Rich tourists to the moon can pay to act in films shot there (Lunawood). At the end of the episode, the year is revealed to be 1969. Guest directed by Adam McKay.

I've never seen Black Mirror or read an episode synopsis, so let me know if any of these are already taken.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

An AI sexbot gets radicalized and starts a drive for Unionization

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

Grimey Drawer
A strange portal to an alien world appears in central Singapore. It get fenced off by the police but they are overwhelmed by the number of influencers who want to record a good bit for their feed. Thousands of people disappear through the door, sending back videos of strange vistas and creatures. Eventually the portal snaps shut with a loud burp. The end.

Grumblepuff
Dec 29, 2018

You think you taught me a lesson, babe
Betcha think you "got through to me"
No one gets through here anymore
Right
We digitize all grandmas to save recipes but now all the grandmas are online and merge into a super passive aggressive virus that cannot leave the Yahoo.com homepage.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant
AI ceiling fan watches you gently caress