Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Riot Carol Danvers posted:

gently caress you

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
For real though, this is probably the least likely of any of Nathen's ideas to ever come to any sort of fruition and that's really saying something.

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

To be fair, he did also have the idea of being successful

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
He hit it out of the park early when he became the world's youngest Garfield licensee; once you reach that level of fame and success while so young, what's there even to do afterwards? What worlds are left to conquer? You have no choice but to succumb to ennui.

Zefiel
Sep 14, 2007

You can do whatever you want in life.

steinrokkan posted:

He hit it out of the park early when he became the world's youngest Garfield licensee; once you reach that level of fame and success while so young, what's there even to do afterwards? What worlds are left to conquer? You have no choice but to succumb to ennui.

At one point Michael Crichton had the world's No. 1 Movie, Book and Television series (Jurassic Park and E.R. with Clooney). He felt empty and like there was nothing else to achieve, so he took up traveling. Trekking to Kilimanjaro, all the sorts of travel rich white people do. That fixed him and he went back to being a smarmy rear end in a top hat who denied climate change and wrote up his critics in his novels as pedophile characters until he died of throat cancer.

What I'm saying is that Nathen could take up smoking I guess

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
He posted pictures with a few people and promised Iggies Movie Night will happen monthly! Can't wait until next month!

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
I would love to know what movies are on Nathen’s movie night agenda

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

Under Siege, which is also about a persecuted chef who is actually a badass genius and has to save the world from North Korea and America.

pseudanonymous
Aug 30, 2008

When you make the second entry and the debits and credits balance, and you blow them to hell.

GolfHole posted:

Under Siege, which is also about a persecuted chef who is actually a badass genius and has to save the world from North Korea and America.

Pretty sure you’re thinking of the hunt for red October where a heroic cook tries to stop a traitor from selling out his country and handing over a prototype first strike terror weapon for personal gain.

A CRAB IRL
May 6, 2009

If you're looking for me, you better check under the sea

Battleships are 10x cooler than submarines

But Sean Connery is 10x cooler than Steven Seagal

Hmm

CodfishCartographer
Feb 23, 2010

Gadus Maprocephalus

Pillbug
https://twitter.com/Scoobyeats/status/1683474330426982401?s=20

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Wow, only $350 for this piece of poo poo!

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
Everything must go!

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

Wow, only $350 for this piece of poo poo!

Cleanse this bitch of an earth.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
Lol he created a new auction account to keep Garfield items separate from Scooby

Peanut Butter
Nov 7, 2011

Wee mannie

I'd love to see him prove there are no other Scooby-Doo charcuterie boards in existence.

e: charcuterie-doo

ponzicar
Mar 17, 2008

Peanut Butter posted:

I'd love to see him prove there are no other Scooby-Doo charcuterie boards in existence.

e: charcuterie-doo

There's at least two others on Etsy.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

ponzicar posted:

There's at least two others on Etsy.

Ruh Roh

POCKET CHOMP
Jul 20, 2003

me irl.
Wasn't he selling "them" on the Scooby-Doo Eats site back when it existed, too? Guess this is him admitting that no one actually bought it back then and there was in fact only one in existence.

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

Excuse me, pardon me, sheer perfection coming through
i’ll make anyone one of those for $300 even

david_a
Apr 24, 2010

Megamarm
Isn’t this technically counterfeit merchandise? No way he still has a license for anything. I guess he can’t list it on eGeez!!!!!

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

i think it counts as parody on account of it being sold by a clown

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

I love the brainscrash of a charcuterie board made from bespoke quality wood with a cartoon dog slapped on it.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Escape From Noise posted:

I love the brainscrash of a charcuterie board made from bespoke quality wood with a cartoon dog slapped on it.

Also the business was selling frozen hot dogs and hamburgers so naturally, you will want to serve those items on a charcuterie board.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
Any reports from people who went to Nathen’s movie night last week? I would imagine he has a lot of trouble sitting still in a movie theater

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Frank Frank posted:

Any reports from people who went to Nathen’s movie night last week? I would imagine he has a lot of trouble sitting still in a movie theater

They were entergaged to death.

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

They were entergaged to death.

We all hoped somehow they would be found safe, but in our heart of hearts we always knew. :(

Feline Mind Meld
Jun 14, 2007

I'm pretty creeped out
they're in fork heaven now

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
https://twitter.com/nathenmazri/status/1683959761354588162

I know it would require more effort than gluing cereal on boxes but I would love for him to get angry enough to create some Paramount art.

Blue Moonlight
Apr 28, 2005
Bitter and Sarcastic
It’s bizarre how that video has the same chaotic, threatening aura and unpalatable imagery as something Nathen made.

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

perhaps garfield is a lovely intellectual property??

maybe the whole idea of garfield is tired and extremely 19th century and doesnt fit in a modern world??

maybe garfield is such an easy target for parody and satire that, oh i dont know, someone could make a nearly 5 hour long video completely taking the piss out of the comic's format by having jon and garfield answer the door for viewer mail live????

no that couldnt be it....

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

MassRafTer posted:

https://twitter.com/nathenmazri/status/1683959761354588162

I know it would require more effort than gluing cereal on boxes but I would love for him to get angry enough to create some Paramount art.

Wait. Hold up, didn’t he just sell that garfield suit?

Bixington
Feb 27, 2011

made me feel all nippley inside my tittychest
I really like how the ice cream has both repellant colors of ground flesh AND unnerving artificial coloring. And all in a poo poo-like swirl. Yum!

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
He sold the Garfield suit, but he didn't sell the Garfield suit.

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001
Is this like that dog scam, and he's just trained to the suit to always escape and come home when ever he sells it?

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
WHO IS IN THE SUIT??

Kestral
Nov 24, 2000

Forum Veteran

Frank Frank posted:

WHO IS IN THE SUIT??

Generations of teenagers have discovered that it is possible to make a sock stand up straight indefinitely, with sufficient effort. Same principle.

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

Excuse me, pardon me, sheer perfection coming through

Kestral posted:

Generations of teenagers have discovered that it is possible to make a sock stand up straight indefinitely, with sufficient effort. Same principle.

irl disgusting lol

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Kestral posted:

:lol::lol:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
B-b-b-barfo