Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

It's really annoying how some games have menus that you have to interact with using the keyboard and half the time they're not even using the standard enter/escape/arrow keys setup.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shuka
Dec 19, 2000

TOOT BOOT posted:

It's really annoying how some games have menus that you have to interact with using the keyboard and half the time they're not even using the standard enter/escape/arrow keys setup.

Press "z" to post good forums goer!

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

z

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

z

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

google tech support

habituallyred
Feb 6, 2015
Humble Choice games I will never redeem:

E4AJ6-99NZE-DIE9D M=N

HN82G-NYPNJ-PMJRT QemQem

MKE76-KBKAJ-DXW7Q Sqacer's

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

victrix posted:

it owns, but you need a decent PC and ideally a friend or two to play it with

extremely fun it you check those boxes though

I'm having a blast solo but it was rough going until I tried the class that gets a dog. Just having a buddy to draw some of the aggro made a huge difference; now I'm sniping dudes with a bow while my dog tanks and the flow is very enjoyable

BrianRx
Jul 21, 2007

HerpicleOmnicron5 posted:

1*number of hitlers is just the same as writing number of hitlers, your testicle maths is balls

Dude I'm a Python programmer, I don't know poo poo about math.

chippy
Aug 16, 2006

OK I DON'T GET IT

AfricanBootyShine posted:

Not all of them come with bluetooth, and for those that support it, it can be a bit poo poo especially if you're in the same room as your router.

I have an Elite 2 controller and I purchased an adapter from this supplier on eBay last year. It came in the original packaging and all, and has been pretty great.
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/225687422777

Good shout, thank you.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart is out in 10 minutes. Curious to see how bad optimization and performance is going to be. Having played the PS5 version though, the game itself is fantastic.

repiv
Aug 13, 2009

i believe in nixxes

they did have to cut raytracing support on AMD cards at the last minute, but that seems to be a driver problem on AMDs end

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

I said come in! posted:

Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart is out in 10 minutes. Curious to see how bad optimization and performance is going to be. Having played the PS5 version though, the game itself is fantastic.

I looked at the steam discussions for this game for yuks to see if anyone's complaining about it being woke or something but no it's just people thirsting over the potential for nude furry mods? apparently?

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

explosivo posted:

I looked at the steam discussions for this game for yuks to see if anyone's complaining about it being woke or something but no it's just people thirsting over the potential for nude furry mods? apparently?

Ooh yeah this game is peak designed for furry's.

Croccers
Jun 15, 2012

I said come in! posted:

Ooh yeah this game is peak designed for furry's.
Oh yeah that's right they added Jennifer Hale to the cast in that one.

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem
Apparently it's Steam Deck certified so fingers crossed it's a good port.

K8.0
Feb 26, 2004

Her Majesty's 56th Regiment of Foot
Look, this is the first game with the potential to let people bask in the glory of raytraced reflections of mole penis fur simulation. Let them have their moment.

Digital Foundry has a video showing the differences in min and max detail and it's kind of hilarious. https://youtu.be/I71u7j1Izww

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

K8.0 posted:

Look, this is the first game with the potential to let people bask in the glory of raytraced reflections of mole penis fur simulation. Let them have their moment.

Digital Foundry has a video showing the differences in min and max detail and it's kind of hilarious. https://youtu.be/I71u7j1Izww

Was about to post this. It's crazy how much the PS5 is able to punch way above its weight and get something that comes really close to the PC max settings.

repiv
Aug 13, 2009

i wonder which sony game we'll get next, they're about half way through the games that were leaked by nvidia now

released/confirmed:

Uncharted: Legacy of Thieves Edition
HELLDIVERS 2
Ratchet and Clank
Sackboy: A Big Adventure
God of War
Returnal

still pending:

Demon Souls
Horizon Forbidden West
Gran Turismo 7
Déraciné
Ghost of Tsushima

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

Bloodborne HD Remaster

repiv
Aug 13, 2009

bloodborne wasn't in the nvidia leak but neither was TLOU or spiderman so... perhaps

but probably not considering they haven't even given it a PS4Pro/PS5 update

Orv
May 4, 2011

repiv posted:

i wonder which sony game we'll get next, they're about half way through the games that were leaked by nvidia now

Gimmie da Ghost

Also there’s zero chance of ever getting Demon’s Souls on PC

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Carly shook her glass, willing the ice to melt. "You still haven't told me what the mission is."

She leaned forward. "We are going to assassinate the bad men of Hollywood."

Demon’s Souls has been on PC since 2015. :ssh:

Orv
May 4, 2011

exquisite tea posted:

You know what I mean :argh:

But yeah also that

Owl Inspector
Sep 14, 2011

Orv posted:

Gimmie da Ghost

Also there’s zero chance of ever getting Demon’s Souls on PC

One of the game’s trailers initially said PS5 and PC before they hastily pulled it down and replaced it with one that just said PS5

Orv
May 4, 2011

Owl Inspector posted:

One of the game’s trailers initially said PS5 and PC before they hastily pulled it down and replaced it with one that just said PS5

I had admittedly forgotten about that but given how Bloodborne has been handled and DeS probably still being a system seller I at least wouldn’t expect it soon

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

I know Sony published Bloodborne, but does that necessarily mean they have the rights to publish Bloodborne on other platforms? FROM Software is the developer, and they may just not have the resources to make it happen. They are busy with other things. Does Sony have the rights to shop Bloodborne around and have another developer do it?

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Demon's Souls, and Gran Turismo 7 are what I want the most on PC.

SelenicMartian
Sep 14, 2013

Sometimes it's not the bomb that's retarded.

Monkey paw curls and PC gets Bloodborne the Board Game.

Orv
May 4, 2011

I said come in! posted:

I know Sony published Bloodborne, but does that necessarily mean they have the rights to publish Bloodborne on other platforms? FROM Software is the developer, and they may just not have the resources to make it happen. They are busy with other things. Does Sony have the rights to shop Bloodborne around and have another developer do it?

My understanding, possibly wrong, was that Bloodborne wasn’t just a Sony publishing deal but also a Sony Games or whatever it’s called joint development/funding thing. To what degree that actually gives them a say over things I have no clue

buglord
Jul 31, 2010

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!

Buglord
Since I think all my Sony exclusive wishes have been fulfilled/are being fulfilled, I think I could be convinced to buying the Jak and Daxter trilogy for PC if they gave it some remaster love.

e: and crabs team racing, which despite being remastered and on multiple consoles, hasn’t made it over to PC yet?

Digital Flower
Sep 5, 2011
I just want them to revive WipeOut series, PC port or no.

repiv
Aug 13, 2009

Digital Flower posted:

I just want them to revive WipeOut series, PC port or no.

*monkeys paw curls*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7qmulgPZ2cg

i think wipeout died with studio liverpool, it's been a decade now and sony haven't done anything with it besides a HD remaster of some existing titles, and the above cash grab

repiv fucked around with this message at 18:56 on Jul 26, 2023

Orv
May 4, 2011
Good news friends

https://github.com/wipeout-phantom-edition/wipeout-phantom-edition

repiv
Aug 13, 2009

i'm surprised sony haven't nuked that yet, it's pretty obviously built on the original source code that leaked last year

Edmond Dantes
Sep 12, 2007

Reactor: Online
Sensors: Online
Weapons: Online

ALL SYSTEMS NOMINAL
God, I'd murder someone for an Omega Collection port for pc.

Orv
May 4, 2011

repiv posted:

i'm surprised sony haven't nuked that yet, it's pretty obviously built on the original source code that leaked last year

They left the repository up but the person has probably been launched into space

More seriously they legit might not care if they’ve got absolutely no interest in the IP at the moment and the maker isn’t profiting. Hard to say with big companies.

Croccers
Jun 15, 2012

repiv posted:

Well that depends on how much work is complete on it. Can't C&D it if it's not almost complete, you gotta let them waste their time and stew.

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem
Sounds like the R&C port runs good but is hella crashy. Def gonna wait for a patch, especially after my recent experience with Remnant 2.

Foul Fowl
Sep 12, 2008

Uuuuh! Seek ye me?

exquisite tea posted:

i played it on deck this year and it was an A+ experience

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Owl Inspector
Sep 14, 2011

I said come in! posted:

From software has never heard of “Bloodborne.”