Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: Buck Wildman)

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy
lmfao :sickos:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

Hatebag posted:

It's a living!

the graphics are so lifelike

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp
hammerfight is free on steam btw you can download and play it for free

https://store.steampowered.com/app/41100/Hammerfight/

too bad the best version of the game got lost though

Communist Thoughts
Jan 7, 2008

Our war against free speech cannot end until we silence this bronze beast!

In gunbound I would just play big foot and dig big tunnels under the map whole everyone else played a different game

Every game needs digging

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
highfleet multiplsyer. asymmetrical warfare ftw

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy

Communist Thoughts posted:

Every game needs digging

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp

Al! posted:

highfleet multiplsyer. asymmetrical warfare ftw

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy
normal people playing minecraft type games: "i'll build a big house/town to house all my silly projects"
me, looking at moria: "you are like a little babby, watch this"

Exo-
Dec 8, 2021

Cuttlefush posted:

hammerfight is free on steam btw you can download and play it for free

https://store.steampowered.com/app/41100/Hammerfight/

too bad the best version of the game got lost though

I remember playing this as a kid. I had a real fascination with 'physics games' for some reason. Loved games like this, Garry's mod, etc.

Apparently I wasn't playing it on Steam though, so thanks!

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Exo- posted:

I remember playing this as a kid. I had a real fascination with 'physics games' for some reason. Loved games like this, Garry's mod, etc.

Apparently I wasn't playing it on Steam though, so thanks!

it was a humble bundle perennial before humble just became yet another lovely storefront

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

whoever at humble invented minimum purchase game unlocks was a real piece of poo poo. im still really mad that they turned humble from a place you could grab a bunch of games you didnt know about for mega cheap to yet another place selling cyberpunk 2077 half off for 30 bucks

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp

Al! posted:

whoever at humble invented minimum purchase game unlocks was a real piece of poo poo. im still really mad that they turned humble from a place you could grab a bunch of games you didnt know about for mega cheap to yet another place selling cyberpunk 2077 half off for 30 bucks

humble bundle got acquired by ign/https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ziff_Davis?useskin=vector

genericnick
Dec 26, 2012

ah. Well, no surprise then.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

oh yeah the guys that killed 1up

evilmiera
Dec 14, 2009

Awww fucks sake the Little Big Adventure game got cancelled.

Communist Thoughts
Jan 7, 2008

Our war against free speech cannot end until we silence this bronze beast!

Truga posted:

normal people playing minecraft type games: "i'll build a big house/town to house all my silly projects"
me, looking at moria: "you are like a little babby, watch this"

This hedgehog gets it

Fuligin
Oct 27, 2010

wait what the fuck??

Al! posted:

oh yeah the guys that killed 1up

And EGM before it... rip...

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Fuligin posted:

And EGM before it... rip...

I read so much more gaming news when it was once monthly in a cool magazine, digital doesn't rate

also i used to read EGM backwards for some reason I can't remember... I think because I wanted the reviews and previews first and they put a lot of trash in the first 30-40 pages.

Lostconfused
Oct 1, 2008

1up and EGM were podcasts.

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

it was the wrong one smdh youtube pushed the right one to me yesterday

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pTcSvnN3ZrE

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Lostconfused posted:

1up and EGM were podcasts.

fuckn...

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3xs421EjkeA

punished milkman
Dec 5, 2018

would have won

This owns

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

"To date, nobody has beaten the 'austerity' difficulty level"

too true

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
the wireless headset made me want to use everything wireless so i remembered i had a g305 laying around then got the cheapest pos amazon keyboard and lol at this thing. theyre box red linear like typing on marble or something. also its a 65% keyboard and its so lil & tiny.... whatever its cheap babey

RandolphCarter
Jul 30, 2005

Homeless Friend posted:

the wireless headset made me want to use everything wireless so i remembered i had a g305 laying around then got the cheapest pos amazon keyboard and lol at this thing. theyre box red linear like typing on marble or something. also its a 65% keyboard and its so lil & tiny.... whatever its cheap babey

give me a link i want a cheap 65

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp
wireless audio... smh

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
it was this one which was 65 smackers for wireless. pretty sure royal kludge one is cheapest but they look insanely dumb... seemed like the least stupid looking/reasonable color groupings for the keycaps lol

Cuttlefush posted:

wireless audio... smh

audeze maxwell ftw. they did it babey. ebay ftw

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
all keyboards look so loving dumb now. i can't believe this poo poo is standard

RandolphCarter
Jul 30, 2005

that’s not cheap at all but thank you

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp

Homeless Friend posted:

it was this one which was 65 smackers for wireless. pretty sure royal kludge one is cheapest but they look insanely dumb... seemed like the least stupid looking/reasonable color groupings for the keycaps lol

audeze maxwell ftw. they did it babey. ebay ftw

it's still bluetooth right? is there a way to get actual low latency with bluetooth? been a big fan of wireless mice ever since they got comparable latency with wired but i thought audio would be a lot harder to do

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

Homeless Friend posted:

I only use full size keyboards. tenkeyless and smaller keyboards are so weird to me

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

RandolphCarter posted:

that’s not cheap at all but thank you

the problem with the cheapest ones is they have keycaps that are like ACTIVATE VTEC or a rulers and poo poo on it. please... sir... i would like a regular key....

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp

Grapplejack posted:

I only use full size keyboards. tenkeyless and smaller keyboards are so weird to me

yep. small keyboards are deeply unserious

Homeless Friend posted:

the problem with the cheapest ones is they have keycaps that are like ACTIVATE VTEC or a rulers and poo poo on it. please... sir... i would like a regular key....

third party controller rear end keyboards

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

The keyboards have gone woke!

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

Grapplejack posted:

they make smaller keyboards that still have numpads and most of the keys which i think is a good middle ground. idk why anyone would buy one the smallest ones though that's hosed up

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Grapplejack posted:

numpad gtfo makes sense to average computer user but 65% is really pushing it. keyboards sized for dainty dames. but also, its a keyboard and ill forget about it in 10 minutes. does own for freeing up space

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp
how the gently caress you gonna play everquest without a numpad idiot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006
$65 for a hotswap keyboard is a great deal. sometimes the Kono 67 will go on sale for as low as $45, it’s a steal at that price