Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Is having children morally evil
This poll is closed.
Yes. 57 55.34%
No. 46 44.66%
Total: 103 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009

croup coughfield posted:

do you think when that guy was thrusting away in flap's girl he was laughing about how some other rear end in a top hat would be footing the bill for his kids braces

Don’t know don’t care. Unlike you, I never jerked off to drawings of underage children. You should be the last person to be allowed around kids.

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bear Retrieval Unit
Nov 5, 2009

Mudslide Experiment
skipping ahead is this thread about hoot getting beat in fortnite?

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

FlapYoJacks posted:

Don’t know don’t care. Unlike you, I never jerked off to drawings of underage children. You should be the last person to be allowed around kids.

welp

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

FlapYoJacks posted:

now we're talkin

croup coughfield
Apr 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 56 days!

FlapYoJacks posted:

beg pardon?

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

F Stop Fitzgerald posted:

now we're talkin

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp

croup coughfield posted:

so after he nutted in her raw - which she loved btw - do you think they laughed about it together?

quote:

My wife has always kind of treated it like I'm silly but now she's taking it a lot more seriously when I ask her what we should mark off the bucket list before it's too late

quote:

quote:

What's on your bucket list
Sex with other people

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

FlapYoJacks posted:

That's what I'm saying

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

FlapYoJacks posted:

gently caress yeah dude keep going

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

a lot of pro life people also love BBQ, which seems hypocritical to me

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp

FlapYoJacks posted:

DaysBefore posted:

gently caress yeah dude keep going

lmaoooo

CRAZY KNUCKLES FAN
Aug 12, 2022

by Fluffdaddy

FlapYoJacks posted:

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

euphronius posted:

a lot of pro life people also love BBQ, which seems hypocritical to me

it tastes good

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

FlapYoJacks posted:

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

While my wife was getting creampied, you were spilling seed to Alvin the chipmunk hentai

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

FlapYoJacks posted:

Don’t bring new kids into this world that’s about to have the biosphere collapse. There are plenty of kids to foster and adopt. I’ve fostered two and have two step children.

so you're morally pure but your partner is evil for birthing those kids?

croup coughfield
Apr 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 56 days!

i say let him go this one time. i went pretty hard on him. like the father of his kids did on his wife

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

croup coughfield posted:

i say let him go this one time. i went pretty hard on him. like the father of his kids did on his wife

raising some other guys kids is cool because it's all the hard work and responsibility of being a parent, without seeing the love in their eyes when they look at you, only a cold distance that will never be gapped

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

you know i really did think croup was going to take it too far first

Stereotype
Apr 24, 2010

College Slice
i bet that guy doesn't even drunk drive

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

Not sure if you can really call them your step children if you married your wife before they were born

Stereotype
Apr 24, 2010

College Slice
other things that are morally superior to having children: smoking meth, cheating on your taxes, leaving your shopping cart in the middle of the lot, price fixing bread but only in poor communities, etc.

Halser
Aug 24, 2016

croup coughfield posted:

read this with ocelot's voice

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

VideoKid posted:

The fetus’s consent is irrelevant. If the mother does not want to be pregnant she has the right to terminate the pregnancy since it’s her body the fetus is depending on.

thats like shooting a person in your backseat because they refuse to get out :thunk:

CRAZY KNUCKLES FAN
Aug 12, 2022

by Fluffdaddy
Everybody has a right to bodily autonomy but not the living being inside the mother :rolleyes:

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

Homeless Friend posted:

thats like shooting a person in your backseat because they refuse to get out :thunk:

That's legal

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

you see a fetus is like a dog,

Badactura
Feb 14, 2019

My wish lives in the future.

Honky Mao posted:

That's legal

Depends

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

CRAZY KNUCKLES FAN posted:

This is simply incorrect, to be quite frank. Not even getting into the ramifications of a poor diet bereft of nutrition, the meat industry in particular is a disaster for the planet and is a horrific disgusting environment for the animals raised in it (if you care about the well-being of animals, that is).
Obviously I think everyone should have access to high quality food but people who live in food deserts don’t have that option.
Everything about our modern food system is a disaster for the planet and relies on exploitation of someone. I don’t think going vegan and still eating food produced by people making below a living wage makes you superior.

See, this is where you lose me. You made a claim that you believe that everyone deserves the right over what happens to their body, yet for some reason people don't have the right over healthcare? People somehow have the right to decide over their own bodies yet not the system that is designed to look out for the welfare of said bodies. In my eyes this is incongruent, you're going to have to explain how these are somehow separated.

Just because healthcare is free doesn’t mean that you have to take advantage of it. You’re still free to not go to the dr or get vaccinated or whatever.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

[right before the permaban] oh so youre saying its not ok to do it if the fetus was dog sized and in your yard???

QUEER FRASIER
May 31, 2011

both sides have raised some interesting points I hadn’t considered before. I’m still not sure where I land, but I’m thankful for the thoughtful and respectful exchange :cheersdoge:

croup coughfield
Apr 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 56 days!
good one, hoot. this'll get the rank up for sure

croup coughfield
Apr 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 56 days!
the one unresolved question i have is who is flaps confusing me with

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

Homeless Friend posted:

No because you can remove the homeless guy from your car without harming him

celadon
Jan 2, 2023

Homeless Friend posted:

you dont have the right to someone else's blood or organs regardless whether you would die without it. regardless whether it would injure them even.

if im bleeding out on a hospital gurney and you're right there and the only source of my S+ extra rare blood type this side of the meridian, you can just absolutely let me get owned and its totes cool and legal within our machinery. even if we're related or im your child etc

one day we may be able to transplant a developing fetus into an artificial womb in an extremely noninvasive way but until then, you aren't legally obligated to share the life giving capacity of your body with another fully armed and operational human being, its difficult to see why you would be obligated to do so for not a person

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

Al! posted:

[right before the permaban] oh so youre saying its not ok to do it if the fetus was dog sized and in your yard???

lmao

croup coughfield
Apr 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 56 days!

celadon posted:

my S+ extra rare blood type

this is the secret to being an s-tier poster, btw. sorry losers, try again next life

Stereotype
Apr 24, 2010

College Slice
if you are pregnant and want an abortion just mouth off to a cop and their resulting violent reaction will probably take care of it

Badactura
Feb 14, 2019

My wish lives in the future.

celadon posted:

you dont have the right to someone else's blood or organs regardless whether you would die without it. regardless whether it would injure them even.

if im bleeding out on a hospital gurney and you're right there and the only source of my S+ extra rare blood type this side of the meridian, you can just absolutely let me get owned and its totes cool and legal within our machinery. even if we're related or im your child etc

one day we may be able to transplant a developing fetus into an artificial womb in an extremely noninvasive way but until then, you aren't legally obligated to share the life giving capacity of your body with another fully armed and operational human being, its difficult to see why you would be obligated to do so for not a person

What does it being legal have to do w morality?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

post COVID
Mar 5, 2007

free college, free healthcare, free Shmurda

the only moral part of it is where the cum goes and yes baby making is usually lawful evil