Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Is having children morally evil
This poll is closed.
Yes. 57 55.34%
No. 46 44.66%
Total: 103 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Jon Irenicus
Apr 23, 2008

YO ASSHOLE

no. next question.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

croup coughfield posted:

do you think when that guy was thrusting away in flap's girl he was laughing about how some other rear end in a top hat would be footing the bill for his kids braces

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

FlapYoJacks posted:

Don’t know don’t care. Unlike you, I never jerked off to drawings of underage children. You should be the last person to be allowed around kids.

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

croup coughfield posted:

never show cspam to your wife, folks. thats how we lost nhd

I showed my wife the yassified Hitler from the Hitler thread and she loled

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

spacemang_spliff posted:

I showed my wife the yassified Hitler from the Hitler thread and she loled

lol

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

whats going on in this thr :kstare:

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

free flap

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Judgy Fucker
Mar 24, 2006

cool thread

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

take it to SAD

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

parts of it at any rate

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

FlapYoJacks posted:

Don’t know don’t care. Unlike you, I never jerked off to drawings of underage children. You should be the last person to be allowed around kids.

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Vylekin confirmed natalist

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Honky Mao posted:

Not sure if you can really call them your step children if you married your wife before they were born

:stonk:

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

i think its okay to have children but its also okay not to have them. personally i love my kids, theyre great. fatherhood ftw.

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

CRAZY KNUCKLES FAN posted:

Who says so? You?

it shouldn't matter whether or not people who aren't pregnant think a fetus is a person
though yeah of course i don't think a fetus is a person, if you decide fetuses are people you have to contend with idiots who want to go on about all the ethical dilemmas they've created for no reason

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Poppers
Jan 21, 2023

Grinch smiling irl about how I’m going to psychically torture croup with his cummy wife pussy post

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

"cummy wife pussy post" is thread title material

Poppers
Jan 21, 2023

Leftist guy being normal about sex…. Ftw

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

CRAZY KNUCKLES FAN
Aug 12, 2022

by Fluffdaddy

Relevant Tangent posted:

it shouldn't matter whether or not people who aren't pregnant think a fetus is a person
though yeah of course i don't think a fetus is a person, if you decide fetuses are people you have to contend with idiots who want to go on about all the ethical dilemmas they've created for no reason

Why shouldn't it matter?

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

why should it

CRAZY KNUCKLES FAN
Aug 12, 2022

by Fluffdaddy
You make these truisms without expounding upon them, I want to know your thought process on this.

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

Is it cool to blast cum into a pussy? Really? With the gulf stream about to collapse?

Troutful
May 31, 2011

You think having kids isn't evil but you've eaten a chicken nugget before? Miss me with this bullshit.

biceps crimes
Apr 12, 2008

Honky Mao posted:

Is it cool to blast cum into a pussy? Really? With the gulf stream about to collapse?

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp
The final (?) resolution. Warning: cross quoted from SAD

vyelkin posted:

After lengthy conversations in PMs with both the people involved in that exchange, I ended up changing the probe lengths to give them a week each which is where the discrepancy comes from.

Poppers
Jan 21, 2023

7 days. Croup has 7 days to do nothing but think about shooting squirty cum into wife pussies and write stories about it and you're loving laughing at him.

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

croup coughfield posted:

hosed up to have kids. but me? ill spend all my time and money raising the kids of some guy who plowed my girl

lol

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

CRAZY KNUCKLES FAN posted:

You make these truisms without expounding upon them, I want to know your thought process on this.

Laziness, pretending a fetus is a person is for people who don't work forty hours a week.

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:

Poppers posted:

Grinch smiling irl about how I’m going to psychically torture croup with his cummy wife pussy post

parsing this sentence with ease because i'm normal

large oblate cat
Jul 7, 2009

Hoot cackling in the shadows, "keikaku doori."

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

thinking about oz, augustus hill in the big spinning plastic cube doing a monologue about how beechers true crime is not drunk driving (neutral) or killing a kid (good) but rather for bringing three children into this hell we call planet earth... gaia...mother.

FIN

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

No matter how angry another poster makes you, calling them a pedophile is over the line.
Note: changed to a week after discussion. User loses posting privileges for 2 weeks.

Badactura
Feb 14, 2019

My wish lives in the future.

Vox Nihili posted:

No matter how angry another poster makes you, calling them a pedophile is over the line.
Note: changed to a week after discussion. User loses posting privileges for 2 weeks.

The order is clear

Poppers
Jan 21, 2023

ram dass in hell posted:

parsing this sentence with ease because i'm normal

This is what the grinch looks like when he smiles

So imagine me doing that while trolling croup

Halser
Aug 24, 2016

Vox Nihili posted:

would be immaculate posting skills if it never got changed to a probe

Rock Puncher
Jul 26, 2014
for every kid you foster i will abandon three more

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I just had a delightful dinner and forgot this thread existed for like an hour