Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN
This poll is closed.
ORANGE VS AR 23 31.94%
PAC VS GRAVITY 1 1.39%
SWERVE VS DARBY 38 52.78%
BRITT VS TAYA 3 4.17%
THREE WAY TAG 7 9.72%
Total: 72 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

Crapple! posted:

Eddie will beat MJF for the title at Grand Slam

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fez_machine
Nov 27, 2004

Crapple! posted:

I'm one of those empty-headed dipshits who still believes Eddie will beat MJF for the title at Grand Slam

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

im going to be at grand slam i guess so ill let you guys know how that goes

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

Its absolutely not going to happen but would be cool if it did

Erin M. Fiasco
Mar 21, 2013

Nothing's better than postin' in the morning!

So Jack Perry and Jerry Lynn's thing is probably going to lead to an RVD one-off, which is cool, with 2 Cold Scorpio being an extremely good and cool outside idea they could go for. Justin Credible getting a surprise appearance to make him shut up on Twitter would be deeply funny. But man, what I wouldn't give for a Mick Foley promo on AEW TV.

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

Erin M. Fiasco posted:

So Jack Perry and Jerry Lynn's thing is probably going to lead to an RVD one-off, which is cool, with 2 Cold Scorpio being an extremely good and cool outside idea they could go for. Justin Credible getting a surprise appearance to make him shut up on Twitter would be deeply funny. But man, what I wouldn't give for a Mick Foley promo on AEW TV.

They should also bring in Tajiri

Barry Bluejeans
Feb 2, 2017

ATTENTHUN THITIZENTH

Erin M. Fiasco posted:

But man, what I wouldn't give for a Mick Foley promo on AEW TV.

Cane Perry

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

bandido

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib

Crapple! posted:

I'm one of those empty-headed dipshits who still believes Eddie will beat MJF for the title at Grand Slam

One of us

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

cant wait for eddie kingston to be victorious at grand slam and win the championship

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

from claudio

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
I think Mick loves Vince too much to appear in AEW but I hope I’m wrong

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

Erin M. Fiasco posted:

You know, there is a former ECW champ still wrestling and putting on banger matches...

Only registered members can see post attachments!

panko
Sep 6, 2005

~honda best man~

eddie eats too much ice cream. claudio, despite once having an ice cream gimmick, is built like he hasn’t had a frozen treat in his life. castagnolites will never dessert you.

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
US cable TV really is circling the drain isn’t it

https://twitter.com/brandonthurston/status/1684690231058919424?s=46&t=AwMtDeZF_tX5DmOd53fE0g

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

Got my Grand Slam tickets whoop whoop

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

shark week

RandolphCarter
Jul 30, 2005

Lamuella posted:

You know, there is a former ECW champ still wrestling and putting on banger matches...

It’s wild that he’s still wrestling

Gambit from the X-Men
May 12, 2001

a war boy standing alone in the desert blasting his mouth with cum from a dildo
i got my mom to cross-stitch something for my spouse's birthday. i thought you all would like it.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Gambit from the X-Men posted:

i got my mom to cross-stitch something for my spouse's birthday. i thought you all would like it.

new forum background

Tweak
Jul 28, 2003

or dont whatever

looking forward to the cocaine animals extended universe

panko
Sep 6, 2005

~honda best man~

The Stroker Ace
Feb 7, 2007

Astounding.

Coaaab
Aug 6, 2006

Wish I was there...

:five:

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

lol

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib

:perfect:

ARMBAR A COP
Nov 24, 2007

I’m going to marry your mom

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

he hit him right in the balls lmao

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

glorious

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

Pro wrestling and a show called Cocaine Sharks is at the top of the charts! All the culture scolds in the 90s talking about trash tv are so deep in the mud you can barely see their body.

This is loving incredible.

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

ARMBAR A COP
Nov 24, 2007

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!

Gambit from the X-Men
May 12, 2001

a war boy standing alone in the desert blasting his mouth with cum from a dildo

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
https://twitter.com/lufisto/status/1684700226966220800?s=46&t=AwMtDeZF_tX5DmOd53fE0g

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Booooooo. Name names, loser.

DEAR RICHARD
Feb 5, 2009

IT'S TIME FOR MY TOOLS
jericho vs ospeary with don callis on a pole. let’s fuckin go, tony.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

No wonder it took Tony so long to tour Canada :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Long-Time Lurker
May 20, 2021

readin'-but-not-postin'-jones

Britt sucks but Tony runs AEW.