Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

Der Kyhe
Jun 25, 2008

Budzilla posted:

Nice Hillary avatars. Although why her?

Because for many pro-Trump and alt-wrong kinds she is literally the devil, and the worst person they could think off.

Especially people who get offended by :byetankie:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Potrzebie
Apr 6, 2010

I may not know what I'm talking about, but I sure love cops! ^^ Boy, but that boot is just yummy!
Lipstick Apathy
Russia go home :byetankie:

Dwesa
Jul 19, 2016

Maybe I'll go where I can see stars

Budzilla posted:

probably because AI was not trained to do Azov Battalion pictures and because Benghazi or maybe Bernie would have won or something equally dumb, tankie brains work in mysterious ways

:byetankie:

Gervasius
Nov 2, 2010

Grimey Drawer
lmao you made our local stormfront subsidiary mad, buying that HIMARS smilie is already paying off

nothing says leftism like a trust fund nerd shoveling bucks to website owner just to own your posting enemies with AI generated pictures of mediocre politician

Momkeys Uncle
Sep 17, 2004
America's Most Wasted

A cautionary tale about attacking the Poles.

Vichan
Oct 1, 2014

I'LL PUNISH YOU ACCORDING TO YOUR CRIME

Momkeys Uncle posted:

A cautionary tale about attacking the Poles.

:lmao:

Philonius
Jun 12, 2005

HonorableTB posted:

Hersh posted another article but his handler really hosed up!

The “anonymous US official” supposed to be briefing Hersh used a russian expression (мальчик в трусиках) that English speakers don’t use lmao

How are they so bad at this? Or are they just having fun with Hersh, dropping in obvious poo poo like that, then giggling when he posts it?

bad_fmr
Nov 28, 2007

war bad
:byetankie:

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
drat hersh is worse than gloom glengarry greenross

Pablo Bluth
Sep 7, 2007

I've made a huge mistake.
I know this is both late and lame, but it's like an earworm that won't leave my brain until I post it, so sorry:

What Spatial Awareness Doing?

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

HonorableTB posted:

The “anonymous US official” supposed to be briefing Hersh used a russian expression (мальчик в трусиках) that English speakers don’t use lmao

lmao Hersh isn't just a Russian asset, he's an incompetent one

a podcast for cats
Jun 22, 2005

Dogs reading from an artifact buried in the ruins of our civilization, "We were assholes- " and writing solemnly, "They were assholes."
Soiled Meat

HonorableTB posted:

Isn't "мальчик в трусиках" actually a relatively recent reference from the 2014 invasion, which would make it even more on those nose?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crucified_boy

quote:

"Crucified Boy" (Russian: Распятый мальчик, romanized: Raspyaty malchik) is a reference to a fake anti-Ukrainian atrocity propaganda story spread by Russian state-owned Channel One on July 12, 2014 as part of broader incitement of hatred toward Ukrane during the War in Donbas.

The story was first published by Eurasianist philosopher Aleksandr Dugin on 9 July 2014.[1][2][3] It was then republished in news reports, officially titled "A refugee from Sloviansk recalls how a young son and a wife of a militiaman were executed in front of her". It contained allegations of a public crucifixion of a three-year-old boy performed by Ukrainian soldiers at "Lenin Square" in Sloviansk, as told by an alleged resident of Sloviansk, Halyna Pyshnyak (Ukrainian: Галина Пишняк, Russian: Галина Пышняк), a native of Zakarpattya. The story has become a staple example of Russian fake news.

The spread of the fake story served to distract from the Donetsk People's Republic's withdrawal from Sloviansk, and the cross-border shelling of Ukraine by Russian armed forces.

ZogrimAteMyHamster
Dec 8, 2015

lmao I was posting in another thread and noticed the new avatar. Okay!

:byetankie: :byetankie: :byetankie: :byetankie: :byetankie:

Mulva
Sep 13, 2011
It's about time for my once per decade ban for being a consistently terrible poster.
Who the gently caress has spared a single thought for Hillary Clinton in years?

Barry Bluejeans
Feb 2, 2017

ATTENTHUN THITIZENTH

Budzilla posted:

It's Her Turn

Dwesa
Jul 19, 2016

:lol:

https://twitter.com/ArchieIrving2/status/1684824991895019521

https://twitter.com/maxseddon/status/1684845907592781824

Autisanal Cheese
Nov 29, 2010

Budzilla posted:

libs

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

https://twitter.com/nknewsorg/status/1684814331509399552

prigozhin should give them much needed hammers

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
maybe stop giving links/embeds to twitterX and instead only do screenshots. giving that place more clicks/views is a real bad idea at this point.

StoryTime
Feb 26, 2010

Now listen to me children and I'll tell you of the legend of the Ninja
I'd honestly like a fascist Space Hillary avatar over a HIMARS gang tag. Those seem pretty cool although I'm in principle against AI generated art.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

ded posted:

maybe stop giving links/embeds to twitterX and instead only do screenshots. giving that place more clicks/views is a real bad idea at this point.

embeds without ad revenue are basically leeching and therefore praxis

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

Alan Smithee posted:

the embeds still give info and such. in my ad blocker i always see a bunch of hits when there is a twitter embed.

none now tho since i fully blocked twitter

Dwesa
Jul 19, 2016

ded posted:

makes sense in most cases, most embeds don't require opening Xitter

also give me mastodon embeds

Alan Smithee posted:

prigozhin should give them much needed hammers
wow, NK military must be in a really bad shape if they can't afford hammers, maybe Russia should at least donate them some footwraps

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

footwraps $100
weapons $1000
sledgehammers $100,000

someone who is good at the military help me budget my soldiers are dying!

CAT INTERCEPTOR
Nov 9, 2004

Basically a male Margaret Thatcher

Alan Smithee posted:

Given Twitter unbanned some piece of poo poo that posted some seriously hosed up CSAM. I'm personally in favor of just not linking or screenshotting there at all.

zone
Dec 6, 2016

By the time POCCNR manages to actually disable or destroy all of them, they'll report they killed 500 leopard 2 tanks and at least 1500 leopard 1s.

zone
Dec 6, 2016

https://twitter.com/NOELreports/status/1684829894692265984#m
Are we the ones out of touch? no, it must be Zelensky who is wrong :dumb:

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

More like Zitter

E: lmao I got space admiral $hillary

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

Budzilla posted:

It’s her turn

e: haha beaten, oh well :byetankie:

appropriatemetaphor
Jan 26, 2006

big duke nukem level vibes from all those giant wall jpegs

ZogrimAteMyHamster
Dec 8, 2015

appropriatemetaphor posted:

big duke nukem level vibes from all those giant wall jpegs

lmao

Maguoob
Dec 26, 2012

Budzilla posted:

I know you’ve already got responses, but they’re all wrong. An intrepid dipshit brave poster has discovered that all these accounts are actually operated by Hillary herself!

I’ve long thrown twitter into my deny list because its performance was rear end and threads with a lot of embeds would just break mobile safari.

And as always, gently caress Putin.

Tigey
Apr 6, 2015

zone posted:

https://twitter.com/NOELreports/status/1684829894692265984#m
Are we the ones out of touch? no, it must be Zelensky who is wrong :dumb:

Ah yes, building democracy.

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Posting just to see if I'm With Her

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Ayyyy let's go

Dwesa
Jul 19, 2016

:laffo:

very bloodthirsty though :(

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

"yes shoigu we will give you weapons but first....SHAKE IT BABY"

zone
Dec 6, 2016

Bold of them to think they'll keep Crimea.

Brown Moses
Feb 22, 2002

Philonius posted:

How are they so bad at this? Or are they just having fun with Hersh, dropping in obvious poo poo like that, then giggling when he posts it?

I've long suspected that Hersh gets his information from a small group of former US intelligence types (Veteran Intelligence Professionals for Sanity), and their various associates, some of whom have been compromised by Russian intelligence (whether the realise it or not) and pass on information and contacts to Hersh for his reporting. This piece from 2018 writing about Hersh's reporting on chemical attacks in Syria gives some details of that:

quote:

A series of articles by investigative reporter Seymour Hersh is examined with respect to the plausibility of evidence that chemical weapons attacks in Ghouta in 2013 and in Khan Shaykhoun in 2017 were not perpetrated by the Syrian military.

Unmistakable and specific narrative parallels are traced between Hersh’s reporting on both these cases, and memoranda published by Veteran Intelligence Professionals for Sanity (VIPS), a group of former US military and intelligence officials, as well as separate articles and statements published by VIPS members. Through interviews and analysis, VIPS’ narratives are dissected and traced back to a number of public record sources which rely uncritically on claims that, in turn, originate from Russian intelligence sources. One of the sources relied on by VIPS is F. Michael Maloof, a former Bush administration official involved in fabricating intelligence of WMD who is now a regular RT pundit, who also has ties to the Syrian government of Bashar al-Assad. Hersh’s reporting is closely interrogated as to whether its detailed claims stack up against contemporaneous and relevant facts that ought to corroborate his claims, in particular the case of 11 al-Nusra suspects who had been arrested in Turkey and charged with attempting to obtain precursor chemicals to manufacture sarin. Hersh essentially claimed that the US Defense Intelligence Agency had acquired intelligence on this matter leading the government to conclude that al-Nusra rebels in Syria had an active sarin capability. However, a copy of the Turkish prosecution documents seen in the course of this investigation completely disproves Hersh’s reporting.

In preparing his Khan Shaykhoun story, Hersh was guided by former UN weapons inspector and VIPS member Scott Ritter. Hersh’s narrative, which he attributes to an anonymous highlevel former CIA and DIA official, echoes in detail claims first made by VIPS co-founder Philip Giraldi, a former CIA and DIA official, in an interview on the Scott Horton radio show. While Ritter could not be reached for comment, Giraldi refused to respond to multiple queries about this. Subsequently, the online links to that interview were inexplicably deleted. The VIPS-Hersh narrative, which claimed that the Khan Shaykhoun attack was essentially an accident due to a Syrian or Russian strike on a rebel compound which dispersed chemicals causing the deaths at Khan Shaykhoun, completely collapsed when it was rescinded by the Syrian and Russsian governments (due to evidence confirmed by international investigators). In email interviews with Hersh, he confirmed that his story was sourced to Russian intelligence which claimed to have infiltrated the Syrian opposition, and shared its alleged intelligence with the US military. The actions of the Syrian and Russian governments in moving away from this narrative demonstrated that it was little more than disinformation.

The collapse of Hersh’s Syria reporting illustrates the lack of coherent evidence that any Syrian rebel groups have ever acquired the capability to use sarin. Official narratives of these chemical weapons attacks are not without problems and irregularities, but alternative narratives attributing chemical weapons attacks to the Syrian rebels are almost entirely incoherent and unsubstantiated.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER

zone posted:

Bold of them to think they'll keep Crimea.

Those missing territories, are they the sham republics? Big lol if so, that mighty POCCNR has already decided that they're a lost cause. Here's to hoping Girkin lives just long enough to see all his work go down the drain.