Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

please... he had a family (puffs vape pen)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

lol

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp

the neck was matched up way better in my head...

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Cuttlefush posted:

the neck was matched up way better in my head...

hmmm

DarkSithLord
Apr 14, 2023

by Fluffdaddy
can someone buy me plat? thnx. :D

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

make him ik he can still probe people while he waits out his 11 year old probations

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

we need to have a serious discussion about the trump thread to decide whether it belongs in cspam or CCCC

CCCC

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

it belongs in the trash

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp

F Stop Fitzgerald posted:

cspam belongs in the trash

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

is CCCC not the trash? either way gently caress just get it outta here

speng31b
May 8, 2010

free ckf

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

CODChimera posted:

is CCCC not the trash? either way gently caress just get it outta here

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

its too good for cccc move it to the front page discussion forum

ScootsMcSkirt
Oct 29, 2013

this is all Al!'s fault

err
Apr 11, 2005

I carry my own weight no matter how heavy this shit gets...

hes free, hes 6 posts above u

Poppers
Jan 21, 2023

DarkSithLord posted:

Yep. Me too please.

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

what do you need plat for

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

aw frig aw dang it
Jun 1, 2018

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

ScootsMcSkirt posted:

this is all Al!'s fault

every family dynamic needs a scapegoat!!!

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

a titan falls

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan

DarkSithLord posted:

sure

Cranappleberry
Jan 27, 2009
in cspam, first you eat the sugar, then you get the power, then you ik ash crimson

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

Shifty Nipples posted:

:goofy: i didn't call anybody, didn't even really expect the ban to be approved tbh.

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

Cuttlefush posted:

armz is a finn

ah

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Cuttlefush posted:

armz is a finn and will be one of the easiest to break. see previous iterations of the pictures thread

That makes a lot of sense. Always wondered why their posts were dogshit.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Trump thread needs to be moved out of CSPAM and into CCCC. It is a chat thread for a specific group of people who do not want "outsiders" ie other people not in their "crew" to post in it. If moved to CCCC it can continue to be the chat thread they desire and none of the unwanted will stumble into it.

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

This is a chat thread, it's normal to post about poo poo you like and are doing in a chat thread. Stop trying to gaslight me.

Daniel Dales Dick posted:

It's a dumb argument anyway. Politics is almost never 24/7 unless something's really going to hell. Nite crew has always been chat central. It's the only place to post at 4 AM.

Plinkey posted:

im gunna level you with this, if you need to come to cspam, and the trump thread for any level of self satisfaction, you're in the wrong spot, there is none of that here, go get a hobby, this is not a hobby. This is all that a lot of people have for coping, and you making GBS threads it up doesn't help at all.

This is a pathetic dumb place to chat and relax, and if you do actually have grandkids, and you are retired, and spend all day posting, you should invest in them before your brain has more holes them Em5's pasta closet. (I did the math, about 3 years)

BoothBaberGinsburg posted:

i feel like it's a fairly innocuous chat thread these days but i don't know the whole sordid history that might explain why its continued existence seems to drive people to madness

Lux Anima posted:

[TRUMSP] Free, Independent, and Strictly Chat-Oriented Thread of CSPAM with its Trashfolkery

Plinkey posted:

yeah, it's all just outsiders coming in to rile poo poo up

And now one of their 3 extremely stupid iks is requesting bans for posters who are not regulars for posting "too much spam" in a spam thread? Move it out of here.
Maybe clean up the other spam users like this poster:

Or the twitter bot IK who only stops posting tweet links or random garbage they find to call people transphobes or chuds for not engaging with the "content" they post.

Mr Hootington has issued a correction as of 12:42 on Jul 28, 2023

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 352 days!

Mr Hootington posted:

Trump thread needs to be moved out of CSPAM and into CCCC. It is a chat thread for a specific group of people who do not want "outsiders" ie other people not in their "crew" to post in it. If moved to CCCC it can continue to be the chat thread they desire and none of the unwanted will stumble into it.

And now one of their 3 extremely stupid iks is requesting bans for posters who are not regulars for posting "too much spam" in a spam thread? Move it out of here.
Maybe clean up the other spam users like this poster:

Or the twitter bot IK who only stops posting tweet links or random garbage they find to call people transphobes or chuds for not engaging with the "content" they post.

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Lmao at the time that trash IK became angry about a poster posting about and being sad about their father in law dying was aimed at theIK because the IK does not actually read the thread

AxGrap posted:

Hmm my step father in law might be dying but no one believed his symptoms bc he is a habitual liar.

tacodaemon posted:

I'm sorry if I bothered anyone by posting photos of Rock Creek Park and how much I like its existence near my neighborhood

Mr Hootington has issued a correction as of 12:52 on Jul 28, 2023

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

free knuckles guy lol wtf u doin

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Free CKF. Punished for spamming in a spam chat thread. loving dumbasses.

I can't believe Shifty is requesting bans on "undesirables" lmao

speng31b
May 8, 2010

You've gone too far this time gently caress you!!!!!!!! rigged ik contest! Cia rear end trump ik!!!!!!!!!

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

Mr Hootington posted:

Trump thread needs to be moved out of CSPAM and into CCCC. It is a chat thread for a specific group of people who do not want "outsiders" ie other people not in their "crew" to post in it. If moved to CCCC it can continue to be the chat thread they desire and none of the unwanted will stumble into it.]

quote:

This is all that a lot of people have for coping, and you making GBS threads it up doesn't help at all.

That's very dark, drat

lol at being paranoid about "outsiders" coming into your thread. if thats really an issue then the thread shouldn't just be moved, it should be permanently closed, and the insular community there can make a discord or whatever

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

my bony fealty posted:

That's very dark, drat

lol at being paranoid about "outsiders" coming into your thread. if thats really an issue then the thread shouldn't just be moved, it should be permanently closed, and the insular community there can make a discord or whatever

It is an issue for them. Many of them believe they are a crew who is at war with their fellow cspammers.

NeonPunk
Dec 21, 2020

Not seeing the problem here. It's all politics.

Don't hate the player, hate the game. Like if you guys haven't learnt the rules and how to get around it, you shouldn't be surprised when the Karen's and the cops squash those who step over the unwritten line.

Zodium
Jun 19, 2004

Mr Hootington posted:

It is an issue for them. Many of them believe they are a crew who is at war with their fellow cspammers.

they're right

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NeonPunk
Dec 21, 2020

I'll just put it out there; CKF was no angel.