Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

Panic! At The Tesco posted:

baby max having a big baby meltdown :qq:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

opposable thumbs.db
Jan 7, 2008
It's hard to say that it's wrong that my life revolves around my dog when she is cuter and more interesting than me
Pillbug
I love sassy GP

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

Everyone tiring of Max!

Mokotow
Apr 16, 2012

Panic! At The Tesco posted:

baby max having a big baby meltdown :qq:

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

GP should tell Max to gently caress off more often

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

Toto has aged 10 years in 8 weeks

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?
So it was an upgrade gone wrong that has hosed the Aston Martin, apparently.

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

What did you say the strategy was?
given the length of the track are we about to have massive traffic issues at the start of the lap again?

SocksAndSandals
Jun 6, 2011

I miss the glowing brake discs

Furious George
Oct 3, 2002
Check out the air condensing behind the front wing/at the front of the floor at the end of the straight! Only noticed on Leclercs last lap.

aluminumonkey
Jun 19, 2002

Reggie loves tacos
ughhhhh. gently caress this cheating team.

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

goddamn max

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

max toggled

Sunk Dunk
Apr 14, 2021
lmao max just casually goes .820 faster than second

Aphex-
Jan 29, 2006

Dinosaur Gum
what a loving let down

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

shut da gently caress up max

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

8 tenths lol

Mokotow
Apr 16, 2012

F uuuu max

Khablam
Mar 29, 2012

ethanol posted:

max is washed up
lmao

There's more gap between P1 and P2 than P2 and P8

Sunk Dunk
Apr 14, 2021
poopya boys

Dictator.
May 13, 2007

#Blessed

Sunk Dunk posted:

lmao max just casually goes .820 faster than second

Super super max Max

Witeldram
Feb 22, 2022

Sunk Dunk posted:

poopya boys

Anders
Nov 8, 2004

I'd rather score...

... but I'll grind it good for you
We were 2 tenths or something from Max starting P16 :smith:

Tomorrow were close to being fun

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

My hot take that I've decided on today is that limiting wind tunnel time was a mistake. If the teams had more time maybe the season would be better.

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

horner sighing 'well looks like he cant do it on his own' as he places his hand on the activate cheat button

Red Warrior
Jul 23, 2002
Is about to die!
Who is this guy and why is he talking at the end of qualifying?

Edit: Sergio Perez it says on the screen????

Simplex
Jun 29, 2003

Perez has a decent qualifying, yet still gets embarrassed by Max.

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

ethanol posted:

horner sighing 'well looks like he cant do it on his own' as he places his hand on the activate cheat button

Anders
Nov 8, 2004

I'd rather score...

... but I'll grind it good for you
Just because I'm not that much of a fan to read bad sports journalism - there isn't any credible evidence RBR is actually cheating right? We're just being sore losers because that's half the fun of being invested in a sport?

SocksAndSandals
Jun 6, 2011

ethanol posted:

shut da gently caress up max

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

Anders posted:

Just because I'm not that much of a fan to read bad sports journalism - there isn't any credible evidence RBR is actually cheating right? We're just being sore losers because that's half the fun of being invested in a sport?

they're definitely cheating.

evidence:

1) christian horner
2) max is dutch

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

Anders posted:

They broke the cost cap OP and their punishment was that a 90 year old frail arthritic woman with osteoporosis slapped Christian Horner on the wrist

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
the best evidence RBR is cheating is that they're able to sandbag and act like it's dialed to 100%, then when/if max needs to he can just go several tenths faster

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

oh yeah plus this

Khablam
Mar 29, 2012

Anders posted:

When I CORRECTLY predicted Max would become a multiple WDC and dominate the sport for years I also said the thread would do nothing but cry floods of tears and blame RBR for everything.
You'll note from my avatar the preferable outcome was, apparently, more years of Lewis/Merc winning with no challenge.

Predictably, the thread is crying buckets of tears about Max winning and blaming RBR for cheating.

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

khablam are you okay? you've been wayyyyy more aggro recently

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

it's just banter khablam you don't have to post so seriously all the time

Mokotow
Apr 16, 2012

Khablam posted:

When I CORRECTLY predicted Max would become a multiple WDC and dominate the sport for years I also said the thread would do nothing but cry floods of tears and blame RBR for everything.
You'll note from my avatar the preferable outcome was, apparently, more years of Lewis/Merc winning with no challenge.

Predictably, the thread is crying buckets of tears about Max winning and blaming RBR for cheating.

I think the thread is crying and hollering mostly because max is just a bad human being

Lewis is not much better, but at least he’s not Dutch

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

https://i.imgur.io/4p83hT9.mp4