Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum

ecureuilmatrix posted:

:byetankie:

Putin would have gotten away with it, if it weren’t for this meddling Hillary!:argh:

Hillary Clinton tried to nuke LAVROV but it was a dud

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0GdLClHAMB0

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pro starcraft loser
Jan 23, 2006

Stand back, this could get messy.

How many avatars is that?

Grape
Nov 16, 2017

Happily shilling for China!

HonorableTB posted:

This person has spent at least $220 on hillaries in the past 24 hrs. Sounds pretty bougie to me!

Tsh, we're the only ones who understand the plight of the working class. :smuggo:

*spends several utility bills worth of money to own posting foes*

bad_fmr
Nov 28, 2007

Food $200
Data $150
Rent $800
Hilldog avatars $3,600
Utility $150
someone who is good at the economy please help me budget this. my family is dying

weg
Jun 6, 2006

Reassisted Retrogression

bad_fmr posted:

Food $200
Data $150
Rent $800
Hilldog avatars $3,600
Utility $150
someone who is good at the economy please help me budget this. my family is dying

Own less posting enemies

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum

bad_fmr posted:

Food $200
Data $150
Rent $800
Hilldog avatars $3,600
Utility $150

Throw cans of soup at them!

Just Another Lurker
May 1, 2009

HonorableTB posted:

This person has spent at least $220 on hillaries in the past 24 hrs. Sounds pretty bougie to me!

That's two months worth of food for me; Hillary wise and Dollar foolish. :rolleyes:

Mokotow
Apr 16, 2012

weg posted:

Own less posting enemies

no

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Pot Smoke Phoenix posted:

Throw cans of soup at them!

Will do

Sedgr
Sep 16, 2007

Neat!

weg posted:

Pokemon go to the Poles

Sedgr posted:

Credible reports that Ukrainians are basically Pokemon and all this battling is leveling them up at astounding rates. They are all 8ft war beasts now. Comparatively the Russians are losing men so quickly to spraying diarrhea in each others mouths that they might as well be called diaper cannon fodder.

Hillary has made a statement that injured Ukrainians should head to Poland. "Pokemon go to the Poles".

:hmmyes:

Putin is a real piece of poo poo.

Anders
Nov 8, 2004

I'd rather score...

... but I'll grind it good for you

stab posted:

plus the habs are p cool

As a Habs fan I know you're lying and should be ashamed of yourself. Habs are pain (but at least not Maple Leaves lol)

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

brb coordinating my days-long hilldog avatar project spreadsheet and carefully selecting the highest quality ai art to resize to 180x180

these guys are going to be so owned. they'll TOTALLY will pretend like they're not mad. But I know better.

Potrzebie
Apr 6, 2010

I may not know what I'm talking about, but I sure love cops! ^^ Boy, but that boot is just yummy!
Lipstick Apathy

Toxic Mental posted:

brb coordinating my days-long hilldog avatar project spreadsheet and carefully selecting the highest quality ai art to resize to 180x180

these guys are going to be so owned. they'll TOTALLY will pretend like they're not mad. But I know better.

I bet they all see the error of their ways now.

HonorableTB
Dec 22, 2006
I remember someone went and gave a bunch of them NAFO avatars a while ago and the results were pretty funny

Tigey
Apr 6, 2015

bad_fmr posted:

Campaigning $0
Protesting $0
Political advocacy $0
Buying avatars on a dead gay comedy forum $3,600
Charitable donations $0
someone who is good at the economy please help me budget this. my political cause is dying

Fixed that

Woolie Wool
Jun 2, 2006

Grape posted:

Tsh, we're the only ones who understand the plight of the working class. :smuggo:

*spends several utility bills worth of money to own posting foes*

There has not been any working class Marxost movement since the 1970s at least, the whole thing is for frustrated petit bourgeoisie, and this class makeup is also why it keeps crossing over with fascism, which draws from the same recruiting pool of upper middle class failsons.

E: that is also the recruiting pool of the sort of terminally online people who would pay to post on a dead gay comedy forum, so here we are

Woolie Wool fucked around with this message at 17:38 on Jul 28, 2023

zone
Dec 6, 2016

Imagine what good spending over 200 dollars on lovely AI Star Wars Clintons could have done to even one person's life. But no, owning the libs is more important than helping your fellow man

The Donut
Aug 28, 2008

Zelensky's Zealots
Soiled Meat

weg
Jun 6, 2006

Reassisted Retrogression
HIMARS

Hillary Is My Avatar Revenge Scheme

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

It’s worth it to make sure everyone understands how angry they are, and how upset I definitely am not

zone
Dec 6, 2016

https://twitter.com/NOELreports/status/1684931973075116032#m

I wonder why nobody gives a poo poo what Puccia thinks, baldy.

appropriatemetaphor
Jan 26, 2006

я з нею!

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum

weg posted:

HIMARS

Nelson Mandingo
Mar 27, 2005

I'm annoyed at losing my gang tag but otherwise I know I'm doing something right if I'm triggering somebody LOL :byetankie:

quote:

I wonder why nobody gives a poo poo what Puccia thinks, baldy.

Man, gently caress off Putin. Go drink some more horse cum you genocidal gently caress.

Ukraine Posting War: Hillary is My Avatar Revenge Scheme

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Stopping Putin's secret expat assassination program is absolutely russophobia

Flavahbeast
Jul 21, 2001

The only real winner in a special military operation is the man selling weapons forums avatars

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

:catdrugs:

Wait are all these hillaries I've seen popping up today from one user? Wacky.

bob dobbs is dead
Oct 8, 2017

I love peeps
Nap Ghost

WAR CRIME GIGOLO posted:

Stopping Putin's secret expat assassination program is absolutely russophobia

feel like if ive been reading about it in the papers for 10 years it aint that secret

ZogrimAteMyHamster
Dec 8, 2015

Nelson Mandingo posted:

Ukraine Posting War: Hillary is My Avatar Revenge Scheme

pro starcraft loser posted:

How many avatars is that?

I'm counting 34 Hillarys at the moment :byetankie:

Oscar Wilde Bunch
Jun 12, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Checkin for Hilldawg.

Maybe they were someone's failed NFT idea? Holding on to them since '21.

Is there a formal gangtag donation location yet?

Der Kyhe
Jun 25, 2008

Grey Cat posted:

Wait are all these hillaries I've seen popping up today from one user? Wacky.

I don't think anyone besides admins knows for sure. There hasn't been anyone showing up to gloat about their awesome scheme to own the libs by spending 300+ USD on Internet forum features, giving what seems based on discussions and timezones mostly liberal people from US and EU avatars depicting US democrat politician as a star wars character.

Tai
Mar 8, 2006
Pretty sure admins can't see who did it if you log out and chose the $10 av change

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
Avatar donations are untraceable even to admins (unless you buy an av for yourself with the $5 discount,, as was hilariously discovered not too long ago)

But these aren't so bad so who cares

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord
Texting my shift manager at the call center to see if I can pick up more OT shifts to cover my Hillary avatar budget.

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Der Kyhe posted:

I don't think anyone besides admins knows for sure. There hasn't been anyone showing up to gloat about their awesome scheme to own the libs by spending 300+ USD on Internet forum features, giving what seems based on discussions and timezones mostly liberal people from US and EU avatars depicting US democrat politician as a star wars character.

I hope it was benign chaos. If it was meant to sting I think it missed the mark.

Tigey
Apr 6, 2015

Nelson Mandingo posted:

I'm annoyed at losing my gang tag but otherwise I know I'm doing something right if I'm triggering somebody LOL :byetankie:
Not personally directed at you (more for info of anyone reading if they eventually get fed up of these), but if you ever buy yourself a different avatar you can add gangtags (or smilies) yourself into the text under your avatar.

Obviously it can only be an image hosted on SA. For smilies just use the relevant code (ie: :bye tankie: for :byetankie:). For gang-tags right click on them in someone else's profile to get the URL, and paste it into the box.

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

:catdrugs:

I'm sure all the liberals feel so owned right now, then.

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Grey Cat posted:

I'm sure all the liberals feel so owned right now, then.

I'm Hill posting from now on cat.

zone
Dec 6, 2016

https://twitter.com/wartranslated/status/1684930254043750401

quote:

Doomposting by Murz while Girkin is away goes on, it's a long post again so the full piece is on the screenshots and the summary is below:

- This offensive boils down to who has more reserves and who can grind down more enemy units than their own. Russia lost its potential in the meat assaults of last year and winter.
- If the enemy (Ukrainians) have managed to reach the 1st line of defence, it's awful on its own because no measures taken prior to that were able to stop them.
- However slow the advance is, the depth of penetration doesn't matter if penetration took place at all - there's operational space behind the defence line.
- Transferring troops to Kreminna was a gamble, and if it doesn't play out, it's a major risk for other directions, including Bakhmut.
This checks out. None of POCCNR's actions seem to be done for any reason other than desperation. So eventually they won't have any reserves left somewhere and things will fall apart when that happens all at once.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Just Another Lurker
May 1, 2009

weg posted:

HIMARS

That's quite lovely. :kiss:

--------

Obligatory: :byetankie: :byetankie: :byetankie: because it deserves to be used.