Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
OK guys I know I'm just a Major Villian but some of you guys have to get it together.

Team Renegade Skulls reporting in, pull up your pants and let's raid a village or something.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smik
Mar 18, 2014

almost1337 posted:

Dibs on the henchgoon who is laughably bad at their job and probably not actually evil, just misguided

Name: Kyupileet "Leetie" the Dark Pixie
Team: Renegade Skulls
Role: Minor reoccurring antagonist, Major come Season 3

Kyupileet didn't choose the Skulls Life, and the Skulls Life didn't choose her either. The fact that she works for the Renegade Skulls is entirely the fault of the Royal Order which decreed her favourite mushrooms a controlled substance. Upon learning the effects of said mushrooms on the bulk of the population, the Skulls took her under their wing and encouraged her to grow for them. While not especially bright, Leetie is a natural gardener and has uncanny timing for shooting someone with her stun gun for comical effect (regardless if that was her intended target or not). She's also rather clumsy with a potty mouth (her swears get censored with a bell tinkle, or a cow bell when it's a big one) but sweet and supportive to her team.

She was originally designed to be a minor character due to her ineptitude but her comedic potential was such that she appeared more frequently even when not on missions, officially kept on the Skulls for her 'incredible effect on morale'.

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"
This thread owns, and OP owns.

I know there's a long queue, but I'd be interested in joining the fray. Maybe as a surfer cuttlefish.

Smik
Mar 18, 2014

free hubcaps posted:

Plz make me a baddie

Name: Freida Hubbahex
Team: Renegad Skulls
Role: Minor Reoccurring Villain - Star of her own series, "Witchcats"

The honeypot and seductress of the Renegade Skulls is Freida Hubbahex. While she is skilled in the eldritch arts she's primarily a con artist, spy and thief -- using as much stage magic techniques as she does genuine sorcery, and Master Skull Gothekor depends on her skills to collect information in situations outside the Shield of the Abyss's knowledge. She has a somewhat rocky relationship with DJ who has requested a few lessons on how to do use eldritch energy besides blowing things up, only for Freida to refuse -- stating that she's not interested in teaching the dirty kinds of magic she uses. The reason for her refusal is that Freida uses seduction and she feels DJ is better than that, but isn't about to admit it to her either.

Despite being a party girl, Freida's also excellent with children as demonstrated in the episode "Cat's Cradle" in Season Three where she cares for a group of catgirls orphaned by the Red Legion. During the episode she uses her cunning, wiles and spells to keep the kids out of trouble but eventually they find themselves hedged in and forced to hide and pray they're not found. After a tense moment when they hear someone approach it turns out to be Grey Cat, who leads them to safety. In the original comics it is revealed that Grey Cat had been following them and was quietly picking off the Red Legion, and she leads them away so the children won't see the corpses. In the series, this is merely hinted at.

"Witchcats" takes place in a later time and a different location; the girls are now in their teens and Freida has been training them so they can cope with the world. This series focuses on Freida trying to balance her life and desires as a freelance mercenary with doing her best to raise a family and hide her questionable activities from her adopted daughters. The teen catgirls meanwhile do their best to make their mother proud while also trying their best to learn what she's hiding from them while also having adventures of their own.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret
Please be gentle and make me a minor, recurring ally.

Smik
Mar 18, 2014

Asterite34 posted:

Sign me up as a store brand Bebop and/or Rocksteady style bad guy

The roll for this one was tricky to parse.

Name: Asterite-34
Role: Minor Reoccurring Villain

Asterite-34 was liberated from the White Legion, programming wiped and brought into the ranks of the Renegade Skulls. Originally a Lulu Agent (a deep-sea society in the wilds who work for the demi-god Lulu) he was killed by the Legion and then was in the process of being reanimated to be one of their own units, but Eckot found him (during the episode "Watership") and interrupted the re-programming phase.

As a result, Asterite-34 is a little lacking in the intelligence department -- he might not be a mindless tool for the White Legion but a lot of what mind he had has been pretty badly scrambled. Like one of the orcas we know, he can still be creatively destructive and prone to cruelty out of boredom but is friendly and fun to be around for the other Skulls. He is occasionally prone to spouting disturbing facts whenever he sees something from his old life and still able to read some of the eldritch language of Lulu, but nobody wants to press too far into his past since it will also mean revisiting the trauma at the hands of the White Legion.

Kruxxie Smugworth was able to outfit him with mecha-legs since the Skulls don't do a lot of aquatic capers, but his old lower-half is still available for the occasional submarine mission.

Smik
Mar 18, 2014

.random posted:

I feel like I’m a serious character with a moving, emotional arc that provides a constant wellspring for new “difficult topic” episodes

Name: Goemon "Go" Randi
Team: Wild Hero Catgirl Team
Role: Main character

"Go" is a former ... well, "thief" implies subtly beyond lying in ambush. A rough childhood led to a longstanding grudge against the wealthy and elite which evolved into a robin-hood lifestyle and she might have wound up joining the Renegade Skulls if it weren't for Grey Cat giving her a humiliating thrashing to teach her the value of discipline. It's a lesson she's still trying to learn, but her natural strength makes things so easy it's hard for her to keep up her lessons. Her weapon is a combination club and cannon.

During the climax of Season Three, "You've Got to, Go" she makes a valiant last stand so Eckot can escape and deliver news that the Red Legion is gearing up for war. When it becomes apparent that she's going to be overwhelmed, she sets up a catastrophic reaction with her cannon to slow down the Legion as much as possible while preventing her capture through her own death.

She is assumed dead until midway through Season Four when a massive blast crushes a squad of Red Legion and she reunites with her team. How did she survive? Probably some usual trope of 'somehow I survived being within the kill zone of an explosion which is actually surprisingly plausible if its the right kind of blast and you have cover as Mythbusters demonstrated one episode' but also why didn't she immediately return to her friends? That probably needs to be fleshed out with other characters who haven't been made yet. Sorry.

Go remains on friendly terms with Eckot.

Yes she's based in part on Ishikawa Goemon and she's missing part of her little finger on her left hand due to a screwup in her youth.

Chunderstorm
May 9, 2010

legs crossed like a buddhist
smokin' buddha
angry tuna
this is cool, OP, i wish you well in your artistic ventures

Smik
Mar 18, 2014

Serge Painsbourg posted:

I feel like a villain.

The kind of prissy second-in-command who's waiting to stab the big boss in the back so I can reign.

Name: Princess Pain
Team: Renegade Skulls, Independent
Role: Major Reoccurring Villain

Princess Pain was originally added on the insistence of someone in the marketing department that "one of the toys needed to feature a princess with pretty, brushable hair, because we're marketing to girls with this series, right?" and that "All the characters are too tomboyish".

They pitched a pink, dress-wearing blonde princess. The creative team took this concept, bulked her the hell up, and made her a dumb, muscle-bound villain .... with long, brushable hair. She didn't show up in the series proper until Season Five, but prior had starred as a villain in the "Violent Monster Heroes to the Rescue" game where she inexplicably kidnaps Master Skull Gothekor to take over the Renegade Skulls, leading the hero characters on an adventure to rescue him because "that's what we do I guess". After defeating her in the game, the players would then move on to face the true villains who had manipulated her (Princess Pain is a great fighter but a complete dumbass) with both Pain and Gothekor being playable. The game's most notable for making the bulk of the cast playable, Renegade Skulls and Royal Order included.

In the series proper, Princess Pain is introduced as Prince Bobby's sister who joins the Renegade Skulls with the intent of using them to usurp the throne. Pretty much well everyone in the Renegade Skulls tolerate her because 1. she's an incredible fighter who can throw hadoukens , 2. genuinely useful due to her connections in the Royal Order, and 3. Easily manipulated. She has a serious attention deficit when it comes to cute things, shiny things, and the colour pink.

Smik
Mar 18, 2014

poisonpill posted:

Sign me up as a store brand Bebop and/or Rocksteady style bad guy

Sorry for the delay but a combination of poor sleep, blood donation and power blips due to a passing storm really slowed me down today. You get to be the other half of Bebop & Rocksteady.

Name: Poison Polly
Role: Minor Reoccurring Villain

"Poison" Polly is a minor reoccurring villain as far back as Season One, primarily antagonizing the Youxia Monkeys. Typically seen chewing a massive wad of gum or C4, occasionally getting them mixed up -- Polly does have a few screws loose, although it's hard to tell if it's from the amount of blows to her head or if she's always been that way. Most of Polly's roles involve just trying to strong-arm her way through the Youxia which rarely makes any progress given their agility.

After the introduction of Asterite-34 however, the two began to pair up in a duo called the "Surf & Turf". Asterite's scrambled brain seems to be perfectly in sync with whatever you want to call what Polly attempts to think with and surprisingly they are a fairly effective team, especially against the Legions.

Smik
Mar 18, 2014

DelilahFlowers posted:

Make me one of those dryad or alraune plant girls.

I grow "not"weed. I guess im bad depending on drug laws

The Heroes are considered outlaws by the Royal Order anyway, it's fine. You can grow weed and not be bad.

Name: Delilah Alarune
Team: Power Pixie Hero Team
Role: Main character Seasons 1-2, reoccurring major character Season 3 onwards

Delilah is the one who recognized the trouble brewing in the major city, and the threat it posed to both humanity and The Wilds (where the Heroes come from). It is she who summoned the Power Pixies in the first place. While she initially fights alongside the girls from Season One, in Season Three the White Legion destroy the Pixie's base of operations, hoping to choke them out by wiping out their supplies (as the Pixies require special foods to survive in the human world). Delilah uses her morphing vines to fight with and while not being especially strong compared to heavy hitters like Go is more than capable of providing some muscle for the Pixies.

To keep the Pixies from being forced back to where they came from, Delilah roots herself and reforms the Pixie home from her own memories and her shifting form. As a result, she features into far fewer episodes with most of her time and energy being focused on regrowing (and improving) the Pixie Base. She spores a clone of herself when her in-person presence is required, but this copy is nowhere near as strong as the original.

thatbastardken
Apr 23, 2010

A contract signed by a minor is not binding!
put me in, coach! I'm ready!

.random
May 7, 2007

Smik posted:

"Go" is a former ... well, "thief" implies subtly beyond lying in ambush. A rough childhood led to a longstanding grudge against the wealthy and elite which evolved into a robin-hood lifestyle and she might have wound up joining the Renegade Skulls if it weren't for Grey Cat giving her a humiliating thrashing to teach her the value of discipline. It's a lesson she's still trying to learn, but her natural strength makes things so easy it's hard for her to keep up her lessons. Her weapon is a combination club and cannon.

During the climax of Season Three, "You've Got to, Go" she makes a valiant last stand so Eckot can escape and deliver news that the Red Legion is gearing up for war. When it becomes apparent that she's going to be overwhelmed, she sets up a catastrophic reaction with her cannon to slow down the Legion as much as possible while preventing her capture through her own death.

She is assumed dead until midway through Season Four when a massive blast crushes a squad of Red Legion and she reunites with her team. How did she survive? Probably some usual trope of 'somehow I survived being within the kill zone of an explosion which is actually surprisingly plausible if its the right kind of blast and you have cover as Mythbusters demonstrated one episode' but also why didn't she immediately return to her friends? That probably needs to be fleshed out with other characters who haven't been made yet. Sorry.

Yes she's based in part on Ishikawa Goemon and she's missing part of her little finger on her left hand due to a screwup in her youth.

:3: in my made up head canon (club cannon?), Randi jumps at the last second before the explosion and nearly submerges in the nearby river before the explosion hits.. but the blast catches her and smashes her head against a rock. She falls unconscious and slips into the water. Luckily, she drifts down the river and is spotted by <some character> who pulls her out of the water and resuscitates her, only to find her memories are a bit scrambled. She has to rebuild what she lost over the course of an extended montage but eventually begins to remember her past and her obligation to the Catgirls, re-emerging stronger than ever! Go, go, “Go!”

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Is it too late to be made a monster?

Xlorp
Jan 23, 2008

Sweaty IT Nerd posted:

Wacky avatar / post combo

Smik
Mar 18, 2014

Sweaty IT Nerd posted:

Not at all, it will just take awhile to get to you depending on my output. Today's been simultaneously slow and busy but I hope to get a jump on them later tonight.

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

:catdrugs:

Is it bad taste to make a doodle of my character from earlier in the thread?

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

Grey Cat posted:

nothing is in bad taste here at something awful. don’t let your dreams be dreams

e: coming back to clarify that the above is a lie

TrashMammal fucked around with this message at 02:30 on Jul 28, 2023

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Xlorp posted:

Wacky avatar / post combo

I became the Sweaty IT Nerd that the people needed

Smik
Mar 18, 2014

Grey Cat posted:

Not at all, I never have a problem with people posting their own art.

Smik
Mar 18, 2014

Xun posted:

There's an art goon discord? :eyepop:

Name: Big Gun Xun
Team: Royal Order
Role: Minor reoccurring character

Big Gun Xun is a happy-go-lucky member of the Royal Order as he seems to be more interested in playing the xun and drawing than he does in the Order's ideals. Don't let his round appearance fool you -- he does not tire easily and possesses considerable strength, which is why he's the one going around carrying the largest weapons or utilizing the battering ram. Anyone making cracks about his weight learns pretty quick once he tosses a piece of equipment their way.

In Season Two, he comes out of the closet to the mighty hero Himbo, figuring if anyone would be accepting in the Order it would be the incarnation of good -- and he's right. With Himbo's support, Xun carefully outs himself to select members of the Order such as Holly and Fontaine. It's Fontaine who lets Big Gun Xun know about the (literal) underground LGBT+ club the Spectrum Cave and in an early hint that he might not be as gruff and cynical as he first appears, he is the one who goes with Xun in a show of support.

Xun's association with the Spectrum proves useful in several episodes afterwards as characters like Mel and Venema are willing to trust him with information about mutual enemies like the Legions.

Smik
Mar 18, 2014

curlingiron posted:

I would like to be either a special summon or a low-level mob monster. :3:

You got the love interest who gets captured sometimes.

Name: Brace "Curly" Curlington
Team: Youxia Monkey Girls
Role: Minor reoccurring character, love interest

Curly is Toxi Toxiayou's love interest, although he only has a relatively minor role in the story. Intelligent and charismatic, his main weakness is that unlike other people of his species he's pretty clumsy, which has gotten him captured and used for ransom/bait in some of the earlier episodes. Besides being Toxi's love interest (Season 2) he is notable for being their primary researcher. The Monkey Girls are cunning and clever but not patient, something Curly has in abundance (he tolerates the nickname for example). He's also a good fast-talker, polite and fun to be around.

Anytime the Monkey Girls require a task that requires book smarts or tact, it usually falls to Curly.

My eyes are kinda tired tonight so it's gonna just be these two until I get some sleep. I think insomnia's taking its toll.

Smik fucked around with this message at 08:23 on Jul 28, 2023

Tarquinn
Jul 3, 2007

I know I’ve made some very poor decisions recently, but I can give you
my complete assurance that my work will be back to normal.
Hell Gem
Excellent. :3:

Please put me in as the dungeon's lich overlord with pet cat (scottish fold).

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Smik posted:

Name: Master Grey
Role: Master of the Wild Hero Catgirl Team

Master Grey taught the girls to be a Hero Team (she's a killer cat). Despite her age she is still a powerful and dangerous fighter, as illustrated in an early episode of the Wild Hero Catgirls where they come home to find a stack of neatly piled White Legion corpses and Master Grey indulging in a refreshing cup of tea. She has incredible strength and endurance, as shown in a Season Two episode where she stalked Eckot for days on end through the wilds, never chasing her into traps but always on her trail. Eventually Eckot gave up and apologized after being woken up by a poke of her staff.

Master Grey is either depicted as energetic, cheerful and enthusiastic or sober, silent and moody and later episodes explore her bipolar issues and the importance of mental health where she swallows her pride and admits she can still learn lessons from her students.

She got a spinoff series called "Young Smoke" that explores the adventures of her youth.

Requoted for continuity.
I wanted to do more with this but my brain ran out of creative juice before I could do a proper render. So here's what I had for a sketch of Master Grey.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Whoever
Jul 26, 2007
I love your threads, you have a great style and put so much thought into each character.

One of the sides could use a gizmo-maker surely?

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Grey Cat posted:

Requoted for continuity.
I wanted to do more with this but my brain ran out of creative juice before I could do a proper render. So here's what I had for a sketch of Master Grey.

Nice

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Can I be aqua team chungus force

AEMINAL
May 22, 2015

barf barf i am a dog, barf on your carpet, barf
I want 2 killlll

Wilkins Micawber
Jan 27, 2005

as we leave this existence
looking for another
Fallen Rib
Hi I like your art :) I'm having a rough week, can I be a cow or other ruminant? Please (: feel sick gonna lay down now

.random
May 7, 2007

Smik posted:

I colored mine in! I’d do fan art of her but I’m not that good

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

Wilkins Micawber posted:

Hi I like your art :) I'm having a rough week, can I be a cow or other ruminant? Please (: feel sick gonna lay down now
op if you read this before you get to me you can give my spot to this person, they're having a rough week

Smik
Mar 18, 2014

Cubone posted:

I want to be a bad guy but like a dumb happy henchman bad guy who has a good heart deep down and like maybe in one episode the heroes explain to me the fairness of what they're doing and I'll be like "duhhh, dat doesn't sound so bad! I thought youse guys was a menace" and then I help them out by like knocking a wall down or something but only for that one episode because I'm too loyal to my friends and da boss

edit: okay like 3 people already beat me to this
instead I want to be the prim, constantly sneering henchman who thinks his genius is wasted here and may or may not be plotting his own secret plans, but also he's a real lonely heart due to having gross powers (like they have something to do with bugs or slime or something) and also just kind of a pathetic way about him towards people he's attracted to but he's not like incel mad about it he's just kinda lonely and piteous in his personal life to give him pathos
(he could also be a girl I don't care I just defaulted to describing a guy because that's what I am)

So while I still haven't made time to post my seed generator (it's been hot, I've felt sluggish, time spent working on my website cuts into how many characters I can do per day, etc) the way it works in terms of gender at least is that Main Heroes are going to be female until the team gets its base four, but their supporting cast is more dictated by their arcs. The Renegade Skulls are more 50/50, the Royal Order represents the old guard and is 80% male and humanish. (Fontaine is a Harvey Bullock type crossed with a battletoad and less of a jerk).

When it comes to people suggesting backgrounds, I mix them with the rolls to get the end result. So your character just happens to be male by chance, but anyone who rolls a "Main" will very likely be female regardless.

Name: Q-Bone
Role: Major reoccurring villain

Q-Bone is almost a classic barbarian hero -- opportunistic, cunning, and having a disdain for magic and technology -- if it weren't for the fact that he works for the Renegade Skulls and part of his disdain for technology includes things bathing and cooking. He operates under the delusion that cooking food robs it of some of its nutrients and that proper dental hygiene will damper his infectious bite and toxic spurs, even though his biological systems' ability to deal with bacteria is in fact what gives him toxic abilities in the first place.

A dangerous fighter whom even when defeated can turn a victory pyrrhic from infections, he eventually learns the importance of hygiene around Season Two after the stench jokes get old, and in Season Three finally stops trying to solve all technical issues with percussive maintenance.

Valuable to the Skulls not only for his ability but also his loyalty -- he's one of the troops they can send on a mission and follow it to the letter even if it conflicts with personal codes or world view, which is important in later seasons when the Renegade Skulls are forced to team up with antagonistic forces for the sake of taking down much bigger evils like the Legion. These forced team-ups illustrate a more personable side where he's an excellent ally, but he does warn them that his allegiance is strictly with the Skulls and the moment they give him the word he'll turn against them. The only difference is he stops using his toxic abilities unless instructed in case they have to work together again in the future -- even his temporary allies need to be healthy.

Cubone posted:

op if you read this before you get to me you can give my spot to this person, they're having a rough week

I had already sketched up the character and written him up by the time I saw this but I'll do them next!

AEMINAL
May 22, 2015

barf barf i am a dog, barf on your carpet, barf
OP,

I know I already begged for a drawing, but my gawd

A pervy uncle just taunted me into taunting you to draw some really messed up fetish stuff - and I'm R E ADY FUR IT

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Wilkins Micawber
Jan 27, 2005

as we leave this existence
looking for another
Fallen Rib
Sorry I'm not trying to cut in line! I'm doing ok, this week is not that rough. I will happily file to the end of the line. :wink:

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

AEMINAL posted:

OP,

A pervy uncle just taunted me into taunting you to draw some really messed up fetish stuff - and I'm R E ADY FUR IT

:whoptc:

Smik
Mar 18, 2014

Wilkins Micawber posted:

I hope you feel better soon! Hope this helps.

AEMINAL posted:

OP,

I'm far too dead inside to be able to draw any fetish on purpose. Some characters come out sexy but that's due to how RNG indicates to me how they should appear or if I want to do a shout-out to some old cartoons.

Speaking of the creation method... I am really going to have to bulk up my database to include the overall story arcs as they're coming out. It's getting awkward referring to earlier post to see who gets added when and why.

Name: Betty "The Wall" Wilkins
Team: Royal Order
Role: Major reoccurring character/Game Boss

Betty shows up midway through Season Three as the Royal Order as they get the idea from watching "Poison" Polly fight the Youxia Monkeys and Holly's growing effectiveness. Part of the same shadowy project that created Polly, Betty is assigned to be Polly's right hand after Fontaine's departure. Standing at over 7 ft/213 cm and wielding a massive powered Tower Shield that can generate a force shield, Betty often acts as a major boss in the Youxia Monkey game alongside Polly. While quite brilliant when it comes to maintaining Royal Order tech, Betty is rather introverted socially -- generally only interacting with Polly and often relying on her to communicate with the rest of the Order.

She speaks infrequently but when she does she tends to ramble on at length until Polly gives her a gentle poke, her favourite subjects seeming to be her shield tech, the law (although unlike Polly she's more focused on the letter and the implications) and insects. She's quite gentle despite her massive size and surprisingly quiet when she moves despite carrying a heavy load.

Like Polly, she begins to question the methods of the Order as they are told to bend, disregard or break their own laws, something that doesn't sit well with either of them. While Polly is more likely to bend the rules or act in the spirit rather than the letter of the law, Betty is more likely to act through loopholes or contradictions within the law and in later episodes is shown to be rather figuratively lethal in a courtroom situation.

In combat, quite simply you're not getting past her. Between her strength, endurance and shield generator she effectively lives up to her nickname of "The Wall" and the Monkeys find themselves having to take another route if she blocks them.

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms
I love goblins but feel free to make whatever you want

Smik
Mar 18, 2014

Nuebot posted:

This seems weird but cartoons are rad, and so are skulls. I wanna be evil.

Name: Martha Ruebot
Role: Minor reoccurring character, disappears after Season 3 and assumed dead

The Renegade Skulls are a motley crew from many walks of life. Some are the repressed and poor from the great city, some are part of the old gang from when the Skulls only operated on the Lower Levels, and some of them just have a screw loose. Martha Ruebot is one such individual. Even the Skulls tend to avoid talking about her old life, other than she was once a model housewife to someone connected to the Royal Order and then something happened that caused her to murder the hell out of him , dismember his corpse and serve him up as a culinary delight to his peers.

They have these two ideas:
1. Whatever happened to her was bad and involved some outside sinister forces. Doesn't matter how crazy you are, you don't go from model housewife to being able to not only murder your Royal Order husband but also somehow survive resisting an arrest that costs you an arm.
2. The bastards deserved it. Don't ask her about it. Don't question her on it.

Whatever the case, it was Master Skull Gothekor who recruited her and saw to it that her crippled arm was replaced with a cyborg one and she's an excellent housekeeper even if some of the Skulls occasionally get nervous about the source of the meat at dinner.

In Season 4 she is last she's seen reassuring the Skulls she's going to take care of an incoming Red Legion attack; the mixed groups are split up to take care of multiple points. The last thing they hear from her is that "she's almost done, also what do you want for dinner?" which is followed by an explosion. While Go makes a return, Ruebot has yet to be seen but her remains were never found (or at least commentated on) some fans hope she might return one day -- but considering she chain smoked cigars and was a functioning alcoholic her long-term survival has always been questionable at best.

Smik
Mar 18, 2014

Grey Cat posted:

Requoted for continuity.

That's loving amazing and way better than my original!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smik
Mar 18, 2014

.random posted:

I colored mine in! I’d do fan art of her but I’m not that good

Forgot to ask how you coloured it! Also this is her official colours now.