Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Smik
Mar 18, 2014

Yes it’s me with another creative art thread.

While playing TMNT Shredder’s Revenge with a group I brought up how surprising it was that nobody went for the sweet sweet cash grab of making an all catgirl version of the TMNT. When I brought it up on the SA Goonart Discord, someone else pointed out that the sexist purse-holders would never sign off on an all-girl fighting team because they wouldn’t be considered marketable enough.

Well they’re clearly short-sighted, old and stupid. Let’s create some mostly female Violent Hero Monster teams!

To play, just post and I’ll do the rest. It will probably be inspired by your username/avatar. No promises on being a main character or not.
(I have a little table that lets me roll up some seeds to create a character as well as their individual story arc)

Optionally though you can:
• Specify you want to be one of the Violent Hero Monsters or their friends.
• Specify you want to be one of the "bad guys" -- the Renegade Skulls who do crimes, but never do anything too vile for children’s programming in the 1980’s.
• Specify what kind of monster.
• Try to specify some other thing but whether or not I feel like implementing it is my choice.

Monster Suggestions:
• Catgirls (and they’re only an option because while single catgirls are pretty common I don’t see too many full teams of them)
• Goblins
• Slime Girls
• Orks
• Tentacle Girls
• Pixies (the idea of a bunch of extremely violent little pixies amuses me)

Not Allowed due to Oversaturation and also they’re boring:
• Elves (I refuse)
• Werewolves
• Vampires (I refuse)

Example Character

Name: “Long” Tom
Team: Mystic Hero Slime Girls
Role: Supporting Cast

“Long” Tom is a supporting minor character for the Mystic Hero Slime Girls. Tom helps the Mystic Hero Slime Girls due to his ability to understand and use alien technology, especially the strange dry tech of humanity. Tom presented as female during the first half of Season One before revealing that he felt more right as a male slime. While very intelligent with a natural instinct to the true purpose of any given piece of tech, Tom often comes off as cold and blunt which sometimes makes working with the girls difficult although he does truly care for them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Whatever it is, it needs to be orangutan-adjacent, bless

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
Put in me bay bee :suspense:

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
I love these threads do me up.

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

Bro, I'm literally a cat girl.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Great threads Smik!

My suggestion is The friendly Thing.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

I eat peanuts with the shell on. They're good.

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
Hell yeah reporting in a Renegade Ork Babe

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

i am curious as to what could be done with my name that does not involve :gizz::dbuddy: type antics

Smik
Mar 18, 2014

Toxic Mental posted:

Whatever it is, it needs to be orangutan-adjacent, bless

Name: "Toxi" Toxiayou
Team: Youxia Hero Monkey Girls
Role: Comedy Relief member of the core team; Season Four onwards strongest fighter.

The playful but hot-headed Toxi is one of the main characters of the Youxia Hero Monkey Girls Team. The first two seasons tone down her similarities to the legendary Sun Wukong as while she uses a staff and rides a cloud (which she declares is actually a god's fart) she's played mostly for comic relief. It's not until the end of Season Three where while the rest of her team is captured and she's forced to stop playing around and rescue her friends by single-handedly breaking into the secret headquarters of the Renegade Skulls and beating the living crap out of Gothekor, demonstrating that the whole time she was screwing around she really did listen to her Master's teachings.

While all Youxia Hero Monkey Girls are known for their trademark favourite food of peaches, Toxi is really the only one who really goes "ape" over them.

Toxi's page is here: https://smik.ca/index.php/toxi-toxiayou/

Smik fucked around with this message at 08:15 on Aug 10, 2023

Flowers for QAnon
May 20, 2019

Do it

Smik
Mar 18, 2014

EorayMel posted:

Put in me bay bee :suspense:

Name: Mel
Team: Dakka Smith Hero Ork Girls
Role: Support (gunsmith)
Page: https://smik.ca/index.php/mel-dakka-smith-ork-girls/

Mel is a minor character in Dakka Smith Hero Ork Girls. She's the team's gunsmith and inventor, dividing her time between researching guns designs, building guns, getting materials for guns and eating. She frequently forgets to sleep due to her addiction to a black viscous liquid that she calls charitably calls "coffee". In the middle of Season Two she finally admits to being a closeted lesbian to the surprise of absolutely no one and spends the latter half of the series being annoyed that nobody was surprised. Her sub-story in Season Four explores Mel's loneliness, having denied her sexuality for so long she's not sure how to begin to embrace it.

Smik fucked around with this message at 08:25 on Aug 12, 2023

Smik
Mar 18, 2014

(I have to step out to help my mom with a few things, will continue later today)

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Smik posted:

Name: "Toxi" Toxiayou
Team: Youxia Hero Monkey Girls
Role: Comedy Relief member of the core team; Season Four onwards strongest fighter.

The playful but hot-headed Toxi is one of the main characters of the Youxia Hero Monkey Girls Team. The first two seasons tone down her similarities to the legendary Sun Wukong as while she uses a staff and rides a cloud (which she declares is actually a god's fart) she's played mostly for comic relief. It's not until the end of Season Three where while the rest of her team is captured and she's forced to stop playing around and rescue her friends by single-handedly breaking into the secret headquarters of the Renegade Skulls and beating the living crap out of Gothekor, demonstrating that the whole time she was screwing around she really did listen to her Master's teachings.

While all Youxia Hero Monkey Girls are known for their trademark favourite food of peaches, Toxi is really the only one who really goes "ape" over them.

I got titties yall :letsgo:

Thanks for this one Smik. You're a blessed poster.

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

And when you stare long into the abyss, you become aggressively, terminally chill

I would like to be a "bad" "guy," please.

emSparkly
Nov 21, 2022

I'm open to interpretation!
Sweet can I be a minor supporting character?

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe
I want to be a horrifying crab/human hybrid fighting for justice, but also sexy

Exasperated Badger
Jun 9, 2009

"Come," he says. "Let me tell you a story. Once, there were four stalwart heroes..."
I am their ally the final badger please.

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

Renegade Skulls etten!

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.
Bad guy please.

Something vile.

A smell that comes through the screen.

Gore.

almost1337
Jun 14, 2013

The male likpatons turn around the nucleus formed of female boobons and neutral bolsterons
Dibs on the henchgoon who is laughably bad at their job and probably not actually evil, just misguided

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

Plz make me a baddie

Asterite34
May 19, 2009

Sign me up as a store brand Bebop and/or Rocksteady style bad guy

.random
May 7, 2007

I feel like I’m a serious character with a moving, emotional arc that provides a constant wellspring for new “difficult topic” episodes

Serge Painsbourg
Jul 26, 2016

I feel like a villain.

The kind of prissy second-in-command who's waiting to stab the big boss in the back so I can reign.

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

The only way to get huge fast is to insult a passing witch and hope she curses you with Beast-strength.

Asterite34 posted:

Sign me up as a store brand Bebop and/or Rocksteady style bad guy

Smik
Mar 18, 2014

Treecko posted:

I love these threads do me up.

Name: Eckot
Team: Renegade Skulls
Role: Major Villain
Page: https://smik.ca/index.php/eckot-of-the-renegade-skuls/

Eckot is one of the most dangerous fighters of the Renegade Skulls, equal parts massive strength and cunning. She fights dirty, rarely uses the same trick twice and while she tends to flee the moment a battle turns sour chasing after her is usually a terrible mistake as Toxi discovered in Season One as she was lead into an ambush and only spared due to her team catching up.

Her character was developed in Season Three initially during the episode of "Watership" where she and a "Go" Random of the Wild Hero Catgirls are captured by the White Legion, where she reveals that years ago her brother received a vision of an attack by the very same Legion and that their settlement would be destroyed. They ignored him and chose to fight, were defeated, their home razed and the survivors taken prisoner. Eventually Master Skull and his men raided the very same facility where they were being held but by this time only Ecktot, her brother and their friend Hazel remained and ever since she had sworn an oath of loyalty to the Renegade Skulls.

Equal parts terrified and enraged, she admits she's glad to have a familiar face with her and the two manage to escape and sink the Watership. They respectfully part ways, with Eckot firmly stately she can never leave the Skulls but from that point onwards she's shown pulling her punches when dealing with the Heroes. Just how much she restrains herself is revealed in the later episode "Down" where she mercilessly destroys a squad of White Legion who were planning to attack the Heroes, who never realize they were in danger in the first place or who protected them.

Smik fucked around with this message at 09:45 on Aug 15, 2023

Smik
Mar 18, 2014

Grey Cat posted:

Bro, I'm literally a cat girl.

Name: Master Grey
Team: Wild Hero Catgirl Team
Role: Master of the Wild Hero Catgirl Team
Page: https://smik.ca/index.php/master-grey-wild-hero-catgirl-team/

Master Grey taught the girls to be a Hero Team (she's a killer cat). Despite her age she is still a powerful and dangerous fighter, as illustrated in an early episode of the Wild Hero Catgirls where they come home to find a stack of neatly piled White Legion corpses and Master Grey indulging in a refreshing cup of tea. She has incredible strength and endurance, as shown in a Season Two episode where she stalked Eckot for days on end through the wilds, never chasing her into traps but always on her trail. Eventually Eckot gave up and apologized after being woken up by a poke of her staff.

Master Grey is either depicted as energetic, cheerful and enthusiastic or sober, silent and moody and later episodes explore her bipolar issues and the importance of mental health where she swallows her pride and admits she can still learn lessons from her students.

She got a spinoff series called "Young Smoke" that explores the adventures of her youth.

Smik fucked around with this message at 11:27 on Sep 4, 2023

DelilahFlowers
Jan 10, 2020

Make me one of those dryad or alraune plant girls.

I grow "not"weed. I guess im bad depending on drug laws

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!

Smik posted:

Name: Eckot
Team: Renegade Skulls
Role: Major Villain

Eckot is one of the most dangerous fighters of the Renegade Skulls, equal parts massive strength and cunning. She fights dirty, rarely uses the same trick twice and while she tends to flee the moment a battle turns sour chasing after her is usually a terrible mistake as Toxi discovered in Season One as she was lead into an ambush and only spared due to her team catching up.

Her character was developed in Season Three initially during the episode of "Watership" where she and a Hero team member are captured by the White Legion, where she reveals that years ago her brother received a vision of an attack by the very same Legion and that their settlement would be destroyed. They ignored him and chose to fight, were defeated, their home razed and the survivors taken prisoner. Eventually Master Skull and his men raided the very same facility where they were being held but by this time only Ecktot, her brother and their friend Hazel remained and ever since she had sworn an oath of loyalty to the Renegade Skulls.

Equal parts terrified and enraged, she admits she's glad to have a familiar face with her and the two manage to escape and sink the Watership. They respectfully part ways, with Eckot firmly stately she can never leave the Skulls but from that point onwards she's shown pulling her punches when dealing with the Heroes. Just how much she restrains herself is revealed in the later episode "Down" where she mercilessly destroys a squad of White Legion who were planning to attack the Heroes, who never realize they were in danger in the first place or who protected them.

Thank you I love it I might try to color it on my work break tomorrow if that's OK.

Seriously good work

Xun
Apr 25, 2010

There's an art goon discord? :eyepop:

curlingiron
Dec 15, 2006

b l o o p

I would like to be either a special summon or a low-level mob monster. :3:

curlingiron fucked around with this message at 08:06 on Jul 21, 2023

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
I want to be a bad guy but like a dumb happy henchman bad guy who has a good heart deep down and like maybe in one episode the heroes explain to me the fairness of what they're doing and I'll be like "duhhh, dat doesn't sound so bad! I thought youse guys was a menace" and then I help them out by like knocking a wall down or something but only for that one episode because I'm too loyal to my friends and da boss

edit: okay like 3 people already beat me to this
instead I want to be the prim, constantly sneering henchman who thinks his genius is wasted here and may or may not be plotting his own secret plans, but also he's a real lonely heart due to having gross powers (like they have something to do with bugs or slime or something) and also just kind of a pathetic way about him towards people he's attracted to but he's not like incel mad about it he's just kinda lonely and piteous in his personal life to give him pathos
(he could also be a girl I don't care I just defaulted to describing a guy because that's what I am)

Cubone fucked around with this message at 07:16 on Jul 21, 2023

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

The developer of Brigador is a secret chud, don't give him money
This seems weird but cartoons are rad, and so are skulls. I wanna be evil.

Fatkraken
Jun 23, 2005

Fun-time is over.
Use my name. I wanna be very monstery.

Karma Comedian
Feb 2, 2012

I have to be in this
And I trust you to put me wherever

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
I wanna be a bad guy pixie monster thing

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020
Oh hell yeah, another Smik thread! Put me down for reppin' the bird people, and you can put me on the good or bad side it' all good. You're good.

ChickenHeart
Nov 28, 2007

Take me at your own risk.

Kiss From a Hog
One token human, please

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Swedish Thaumocracy
Jul 11, 2006

Strength of >800 Men
Honor of 0
Grimey Drawer
I'd like to see what fate my username and avatar have in store for me!