Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

HonorableTB
Dec 22, 2006
Can't believe people seriously think Ukraine will be conquered lmao

Russia couldn't conquer itself

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr Lanternfly
Jun 26, 2023
Reading this thread now feels like watching an episode of Archer except every character is Hillary and they're on a space ship.

HonorableTB
Dec 22, 2006
Like I am for real laughing my rear end off at these dumb poo poo motherfuckers who take peskov and TASS at their word and cite RUSSIA TODAY as a legitimate source

Lmao, lol, rofl, intelligence lesser than a nematode

Celexi
Nov 25, 2006

Slava Ukraini!

Mr Lanternfly posted:

Reading this thread now feels like watching an episode of Archer except every character is Hillary and they're on a space ship.

we have a turkey vulture too

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

The only thing Russia today is good for us farming the responses from Russians/American tankies in the comments section

Funny enough the real anti Russians in order of appearance in RT comments? As said by those who read this poo poo every day?

Jews
Blacks
Eco-ists/greta thurnberg/green
Democrats
Biden
Roma people
Chinese

Good spread of jam on that one.

HonorableTB
Dec 22, 2006
Saw a tankie learn about the existence of the Jewish autonomous oblast and then question the reason for Israel's existence

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Caedus
Sep 11, 2007

It's good to have a sense of scale.

I've been reading this thread and the Bam Margera thread and I've come to the conclusion that Russia is the Bam Margera of Nation States. The United States is Johnny Knoxville in this metaphor. :byetankie:

stash
Apr 18, 2007

It's not what you think...
Pillbug
I hope Putin still posts the piss tapes before he dies. Maybe he has some kind of piss man’s switch. I bet Russia has the technology for that. It would be a lot funnier than bombing churches and apartment buildings anyway.

That guy is a real piece of poo poo.

:byetankie:

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Also Ukraine is 15KM ish from Tokmaks outskirts so their attempt to split the Russian army in two is currently moving along swellingly

Definitely with the amount of conscripts lining the VDV up their force is weaker.

But The unit fighting on Bakhmut is the 7th VDV division.

Named: 7th Guards Mountain Air Assault Division.

They are the real deal through and through. They are the spearhead that cracked down on Azerbaijani nationalism, put down the Hungarian war, and has done many other nefarious acts for the Russian government. They are the dudes you send in to shatter skulls and suppress armed revolts.

If they surrender this is a massive problem for Russia. Like I cannot see how any military commanders would continue to play ball with Putin's government.

stash
Apr 18, 2007

It's not what you think...
Pillbug
Also lol @ the last 20 pages of carefully curated Hillary avatars. This is someone’s actual serious internet project. Like they are checking back on the thread with their morning coffee and after dinner to make sure nobody changed their Space Clinton av back. They have their credit card on autofill to feed money into SA every few hours. What the gently caress

Don’t stop though :byetankie:

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER

WAR CRIME GIGOLO posted:

If they surrender this is a massive problem for Russia. Like I cannot see how any military commanders would continue to play ball with Putin's government.

How many of them are left, though? I can't believe that such a regiment would have been held in reserve, and if they were on the front they'd have been pasted. How many of this supposed elite are scared Moscow kids and old men?

Tuna-Fish
Sep 13, 2017

HonorableTB posted:

the person who bought them kept track of which poster got which hillary because i got one, rebought my av and gangtags, and had the exact same hillary bought for me the next time after multiple hours and many av buys. they're spreadsheeting this poo poo lmao

You don't need spreadsheets for that. Look at the url of your av picture. Substract 1 from the last number, that's your previous av.

Mr Lanternfly
Jun 26, 2023
:abuela: :byetankie: :blyat:

The Locator
Sep 12, 2004

Out here, everything hurts.

Von Pluring posted:

That's insane... Hey, Hillary av-buyer, you could give the money to charity.

That would require whoever it is, to care about his fellow human beings and consider spending money on making someone else's life better.

weg
Jun 6, 2006

Reassisted Retrogression
Considering the amount of joy we have gotten out of the Clintoning, it's not the most selfish thing they could have done with their money.

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Abuela sparks joy

Lord of the rivets
Sep 10, 2022
Someone managed to make Hillary look cool? I'm impressed.

:byetankie:

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
Maybe it's finally her turn

Gnoman
Feb 12, 2014

Come, all you fair and tender maids
Who flourish in your pri-ime
Beware, take care, keep your garden fair
Let Gnoman steal your thy-y-me
Le-et Gnoman steal your thyme

CommissarMega posted:

I was about to say that thanks to Russia's culture of toxic masculinity, surely the VDV, the only troops with actual training and guns, would choose death over surrender and all that.

Doesn't work that way. The original fascists in Italy, Spain, and Germany were not even cloaking things in toxic masculinity - they openly celebrated death in battle as an ideological goal. They also tended to surrender in large numbers whenever somebody bigger and tougher than they were started kicking their face in (which, admittedly, didn't happen all that often in Spain, overall). Even true diehard believers in "death before dishonor" tend to change their mind when actually faced with death.

TEMPLE GRANDIN OS
Dec 10, 2003

...blyat
remember the disembodied rear end...

simpler times

The X-man cometh
Nov 1, 2009

WAR CRIME GIGOLO posted:

Also Ukraine is 15KM ish from Tokmaks outskirts so their attempt to split the Russian army in two is currently moving along swellingly

Definitely with the amount of conscripts lining the VDV up their force is weaker.

But The unit fighting on Bakhmut is the 7th VDV division.

Named: 7th Guards Mountain Air Assault Division.

They are the real deal through and through. They are the spearhead that cracked down on Azerbaijani nationalism, put down the Hungarian war, and has done many other nefarious acts for the Russian government. They are the dudes you send in to shatter skulls and suppress armed revolts.

How many of the real deal are left and how many are mobiks brought in after the real deal was fed into the meat grinder?

DiomedesGodshill
Feb 21, 2009

whiskas posted:

This is like something out of star trek, it looks so fake, but not.

"You hungry?"

"Nah I ate before I arrived."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes"

Pick which side is saying which. Have a lol

GundamHealer
Jul 23, 2022

They managed to get all the food in North Korea into that one picture, huh?

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Toxic Mental posted:

Abuela sparks joy

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

GundamHealer is my loving homeboy

What?

Tei
Feb 19, 2011

Tarkus posted:

Is it my imagination or do they also intend to keep a chunk of Kherson?

https://eng.mil.ru/

I don't see that. No idea.

Also, they do something weird that block the webarchive, so is imposible to see the previus state.
http://web.archive.org/web/20230501000000*/https://eng.mil.ru/

This is how I see it now:

Tei fucked around with this message at 07:40 on Jul 29, 2023

Illiterate Clitoris
Oct 24, 2011

Waking up to another 10 pages of how not mad everyone is completely locking down the thread.

Elyv
Jun 14, 2013

GundamHealer posted:

They managed to get all the food in North Korea into that one picture, huh?

sad lol

even by north korean standards, north korea is in a famine now

Splorange
Feb 23, 2011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BGkqbc7hqbw

From the convicted human trafficker a take you don't hear a lot about, but near my heart and significant nonetheless. Sub-Saharan Africa, were all the mineral wealth is, has been and is going to be the playground for neo-colonial power games. China's been at it for a lot of this century, India will likely intensify their involvements etc. But Russia's over there in the corner drooling.

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Illiterate Clitoris posted:

Waking up to another 10 pages of how not mad everyone is completely locking down the thread.

You forgot to switch accounts

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

Mr Lanternfly posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vSHt4-Iw1cw

weg
Jun 6, 2006

Reassisted Retrogression

Illiterate Clitoris posted:

So is this is a pro-Hillary post or a no-Hillary post?

appropriatemetaphor
Jan 26, 2006

me and hilldawg are the dancing garbage bags at 40s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hL8ntC9IkdY

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

weg posted:

So is this is a pro-Hillary post or a no-Hillary post?

It's all pro Hillary Dogg

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
If someone mad bought the star whores can I have one too please? They're super dumb

GundamHealer
Jul 23, 2022

I am pro Hillary avs because they rule

god please help me
Jul 9, 2018
I LOVE GIVING MY TAX MONEY AND MY PERSONAL INCOME TO UKRAINE, SLAVA
Just noting that I was correct about Russia starting a coup in Niger.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
"I believe you will find it was the CIA akshually" :smugbert:

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

At night, Bavovnyatko quietly comes to the occupiers’ bases, depots, airfields, oil refineries and other places full of flammable items and starts playing with fire there
Wrap it up Hillavatailures

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

god please help me posted:

Just noting that I was correct about Russia starting a coup in Niger.

Does that mean it's time to do a special military operation there? :getin: