Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Armitag3
Mar 15, 2020

Forget it Jake, it's cybertown.

your fly's open, goku

e: what a snipe

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/285083807475040256/1134473172763295914/English_people_trying_flavoured_crisps_chips_for_t_15bra8j.mp4

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
I've had this book a couple years. My partner got it on a trip and saved it for me, much like one might hold a spider and throw it at you as you walk in the door

It's excruciating

There's way too many pages of this poo poo

mrpwase
Apr 21, 2010

I HAVE GREAT AVATAR IDEAS
For the Many, Not the Few

Dat some Hotrock Supajoint? Good poo poo :grin:

Dave Syndrome
Jan 11, 2007
Look, Bernard. Bernard, look. Look. Bernard. Bernard. Look. Bernard. Bernard. Bernard! Bernard. Bernard. Look, Bernard! Bernard. Bernard! Bernard! Look! Bernard! Bernard. Bernard! Bernard, look! Look! Look, Bernard! Bernard! Bernard, look! Look! Bern

Warum liegt hier überhaupt Stroh?

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

lmao

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Azhais posted:

That's not very capitalistic. We'd send them out to harvest the asparagus

is this a euphemism. Why asparagus

Kill All Cops
Apr 11, 2007

Pacheco de Chocobo

Hell Gem

Powered Descent posted:

That's not funny, one of those things killed my entire family!

t:mad:

im sorry for your

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Weed bong.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

Paladinus posted:

Weed bong.

Dick Bong

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

"The original Terminator was a gritty fucking AMAZING piece of sci-fi. Gritty fucking rock-hard MURDER!"

I’ve been Dick Bong Bike Camping!

Whooping Crabs
Apr 13, 2010

Sorry for the derail but I fuckin love me some racoons

without him, we wouldn't have this

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

"The original Terminator was a gritty fucking AMAZING piece of sci-fi. Gritty fucking rock-hard MURDER!"

Whooping Crabs posted:

It really is a nice recreation area

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

Ceci n'est pas une hay

Larry Cum Free
Jun 3, 2022

move it or lose it dillweed

So that whole “if you gave a medieval peasant a flaming hot cheeto they’d die” meme is bullshit. They’d just be mildly annoyed and confused.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

I love how to us Monty Python style wordplay humor seems fun and exotic and intricate, but when you compare it to actual Brits on the street it's barely even exaggerated

:lol: at the Geordie lady scornfully calling him "English"

boofhead
Feb 18, 2021

it's definitely heightened by them only showing the side-eyed old biddies who've proudly sent twelve sons off to die in the war and if they'd ever had children of their own, they'd have sent them too

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

I forget what it's exactly about but there's one of those old vox pops from the UK where they interview a guy in the 70's or something and he says he fought in ww2 for 12 years or something.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

OwlFancier posted:

I forget what it's exactly about but there's one of those old vox pops from the UK where they interview a guy in the 70's or something and he says he fought in ww2 for 12 years or something.

Some historians suggest that the occupation of Manchuria by Japan in 1931 should be considered the start of WW2.

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

BIG KOOL TELLIN' Y'ALL TO KEEP IT TIGHT

`Nemesis posted:

memes here are not allowed to accurately depict a real world death, trust no one

Put it in a church - instant Batman!

Christian Bale :haw:

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Paladinus posted:

Some historians suggest that the occupation of Manchuria by Japan in 1931 should be considered the start of WW2.

Sure but the british army did not see action during it

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

OwlFancier posted:

Sure but the british army did not see action during it

He was on the Japanese side.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

I hike and camp in Dick Bong all the time!

Whooping Crabs posted:

And off in the distance you'll notice the old Mars Cheese Castle sign. That's my exit.

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Pennywise the Frown posted:

And off in the distance you'll notice the old Mars Cheese Castle sign. That's my exit.

I always wanted to meet someone who lives in a castle

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Cheesequake state park is some flagrant false advertising

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

I only have canyoneyes for you

FreudianSlippers posted:

He was on the Japanese side.

Maybe he was that one Korean dude who was forcibly conscripted into 4 different armies and somehow ended up manning a German trench in Normandy

Amphigory
Feb 6, 2005

Data Graham posted:

Cheesequake state park is some flagrant false advertising

It's my dream to have the word "cheesequake" somewhere in my obituary

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Amphigory posted:

Wansn't this a Dairy Queen dessert

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

Amphigory posted:

“Cheesequake” sounds like a variant of explosive diarrhea

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

Amphigory posted:

fartknocker posted:

“Cheesequake” sounds like a variant of explosive diarrhea

Sounds like a plan

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

Here lies Amphigory

peperony and cheasequake

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

Brutal Garcon
Nov 2, 2014

https://va.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ryikoxGl8F1vdyg2k.mp4

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

holy jesus that's good

e: up there with Let's Fighting Love

Hyperlynx
Sep 13, 2015

That, only techno

Tree Bucket
Apr 1, 2016

R.I.P.idura leucophrys
lol just lol if you spent the 90's listening to eurodance instead of borrowing your older brother's Primus CDs and having no friends

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

canyoneer posted:

Maybe he was that one Korean dude who was forcibly conscripted into 4 different armies and somehow ended up manning a German trench in Normandy

maybe that korean dude just wanted to kill a lot of different types of people

Beeswax
Dec 29, 2005

Grimey Drawer
I've defended eurodance since the nineties and finally my time has come - there's a recurring club night in town where people in their early twenties are dancing to Corona and Ice MC

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

There is nothing wrong with eurodance, god's chosen artform.

Mauser
Dec 16, 2003

How did I even get here, son?!

Milo and POTUS posted:

maybe that korean dude just wanted to kill a lot of different types of people

I always pictured him being forced to dig ditches on every front, but I don't remember reading more details

Mauser has a new favorite as of 03:04 on Jul 30, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

boofhead
Feb 18, 2021

Worst part of every eurodance revival is some punk DJ only playing a snippet of the chorus before changing to another song. Play the whole drat thing, cowards