Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

yeah.

it really is an old timer.

*sagely nod*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

D-Pad
Jun 28, 2006

Somebody Google ferret inflation and tell me what the big deal is. I really want to know now but I learned my lesson a long time ago about doing that when a goon warns you off.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

D-Pad posted:

Somebody Google ferret inflation and tell me what the big deal is. I really want to know now but I learned my lesson a long time ago about doing that when a goon warns you off.

quote for the quotes thread

Dareon
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin

D-Pad posted:

Forget it, Jake. It's a furry fetish.

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

"The original Terminator was a gritty fucking AMAZING piece of sci-fi. Gritty fucking rock-hard MURDER!"

D-Pad posted:

Sentient being+inflation will almost always be inflation fetish material. That’s the joke. Kinda how if you type in almost any minor celebrity into a search engine the autocomplete will suggest ‘foot’

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011

Grassy Knowles posted:

Sentient being+inflation will almost always be inflation fetish material. That’s the joke. Kinda how if you type in almost any minor celebrity into a search engine the autocomplete will suggest ‘foot’

Oscar Pistorius???

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

"The original Terminator was a gritty fucking AMAZING piece of sci-fi. Gritty fucking rock-hard MURDER!"

Arivia posted:

Oscar Pistorius???

I definitely wouldnt look up him with inflation

Dareon
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin
Doesn't even need to be sentient beings. There's car- and planefuckers out there, and at least the ones with the most money for commissions are into inflation.

Sir Lemming
Jan 27, 2009

It's a piece of JUNK!
AI has taken the fun out of Google's automatically suggested questions/completions because now I don't know if any person ever actually typed that in. Just that a computer thinks they might.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

"ok google" please generate a million websites about inflation fetish vs sports and/or kitchen appliances tia

we can use these in the future to locate the original websites

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

FartRomancer.EXE posted:

at least you didnt steal another copy of darkspore

verbal enema posted:

I spent six months in jail for that poo poo

Endorph posted:

did you really spend half a year in jail because of darkspore

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

I feel like there needs to be more of this story shared.

wheatpuppy
Apr 25, 2008

YOU HAVE MY POST!

Inceltown posted:

I feel like there needs to be more of this story shared.

My "I spent 6 months in jail for stealing darkspore" T-shirt is raising questions, etc.

D-Pad
Jun 28, 2006

Grassy Knowles posted:

Just when you think you've heard of all possible fetishes....An infinite frontier stands before me

Marcade
Jun 11, 2006

Who are you to glizzy gobble El Vago's marshmussy?

Grassy Knowles posted:

I tried this with Daniel Day-Lewis and just got some weird movie about him painting??

Doctor Bishop
Oct 22, 2013

To understand what happened at the diner, we use Mr. Papaya. This is upsetting because he is the friendliest of fruits.

"This game better be drat good for all the trouble it's caused me. ...What do you mean the servers have been shut down and it can't be played anymore?!"

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Now, get this... "foot inflation".

*dollar eyes*

Jabberlock
Nov 29, 2014

Karate Bastard posted:

Now, get this... "foot inflation".

*dollar eyes*

thats called gout and its decidedly unsexy

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

Dollar inflation :circlefap:

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Jabberlock posted:

thats called gout and its decidedly unsexy

Maybe to you, prude.

And also to me since I've had it before and it loving hurts.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

Biplane posted:

Dollar inflation :circlefap:
the economy's been the truest degenerate the longest.

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

At night, Bavovnyatko quietly comes to the occupiers’ bases, depots, airfields, oil refineries and other places full of flammable items and starts playing with fire there

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

Maybe to you, prude.

Vincent van Goutse

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Rust Martialis posted:

Vincent van Goutse

sensiblechuckle.gif

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

Maybe to you, prude.

I knew someone very physically active who only ate plain beef tacos from Chipotle for too long and got gout. That’s my gout story

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Grassy Knowles posted:

I definitely wouldnt look up him with inflation

if anything his thing was deflation

Tree Bucket
Apr 1, 2016

R.I.P.idura leucophrys

Grassy Knowles posted:

I knew someone very physically active who only ate plain beef tacos from Chipotle for too long and got gout. That’s my gout story

Gout, with a side order of scurvy

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Far as I can tell I got it from drinking like nine large mugs of sugary tea daily over an extended period. My doctor was shocked how quickly my abnormally high uric acid levels dropped after I gave up the habit and went back to black coffee.

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

Tree Bucket posted:

Gout, with a side order of scurvy

I feel like Chipotle had just started carrying tacos fairly recently too, this was in the early aughts.

Far as I can tell I got it from drinking like nine large mugs of sugary tea daily over an extended period. My doctor was shocked how quickly my abnormally high uric acid levels dropped after I gave up the habit and went back to black coffee.

Oh he also drank tons of Coca Cola

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
I used to consume a lot of coca caine and that took care of the gout problem

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

I only have canyoneyes for you
Bad With Money thread in BFC mocks a predatory loan company called Pauzible and someone from the company pays $10 to make an account and defend it

Pauzible_cs posted:

Addressing some of the queries raised in the thread earlier on Pauzible
1. Third parties can own a share of homeowner equity without affecting their mortgage contracts. The concept of home equity sharing agreement has been in existence in the US since 2004 across multiple providers.

2. It is not a home equity loan or a HELOC, in fact it is not debt. A home equity loan or HELOC requires you to pay interest and principal back. Whereas at Pauzible, homeowners who have sufficient equity in their home would be able to tap into this home equity without taking on additional debt - by letting Pauzible invest in the equity in their homes in return for receiving funds.
Pauzible would receive a return on their investment in the owner's home only at the time the homeowner sells, or refinances or buys their equity share out anytime within a 10 year window or immediately after.
If the value of their home appreciates, Pauzible would be sharing in that gain. If not, Pauzible would make less, or even lose money.

3. The objective of the lien on the property is to make sure that Pauzible's rights in the home equity sharing agreement are protected and that owners are not able to sell or refinance the property without Pauzible being notified and Pauzible's share being realized.

Hope this clarifies.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

The Wicked ZOGA
Jan 27, 2022
Probation
Can't post for 48 hours!
I think that guy should be executed

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.

canyoneer posted:

Bad With Money thread in BFC mocks a predatory loan company called Pauzible and someone from the company pays $10 to make an account and defend it

lovely loan company goon was not banned for that post... yet :twisted:

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Make them rereg for 10k$

Take that blood money

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

At night, Bavovnyatko quietly comes to the occupiers’ bases, depots, airfields, oil refineries and other places full of flammable items and starts playing with fire there

Karate Bastard posted:

Make them rereg for 10k$

Take that blood money

Hillary avatars for *everyone*

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
If someone mad is buying those can I get one too? Their dumb as poo poo if that helps

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

Karate Bastard posted:

If someone mad is buying those can I get one too? Their dumb as poo poo if that helps

You don't spend $500 on Hillary avatars because you're a happy, well-adjusted person, do you? "Mad" is probably just scratching the surface.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

canyoneer posted:

More companies should do wild poo poo like that. I mean, they already do that on social media where their bots randomly pop up in semi-private conversations if they detect negativity towards the brand, but paying ten bucks to defend your company on a dead comedy forum is next level.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Karate Bastard posted:

Someone got real salty with the GBS War in Ukraine thread, and bought a lot of posters there Hillary avatars.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
War crime gigolo said it was them, and if so it's to be funny and if so then god bless. But if someone is rage bying dumb poo poo then they're a wrong dummy dumb dumb butt head and they should stop

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
Pauz my neg rear end