Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Benghazi :argh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

At night, Bavovnyatko quietly comes to the occupiers’ bases, depots, airfields, oil refineries and other places full of flammable items and starts playing with fire there

They keep periodically griping about Vilerat

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
They probably hate vilerat more than brown Moses

Just Another Lurker
May 1, 2009

Alan Smithee posted:

It's probably some form of subconscious self loathing, i wish they would focus on internalising it... for the greater good.

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

The greater good

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Sweaty IT Nerd posted:

The greater good

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

When I want to relax, I read an essay by Engels. When I want something more serious, I read Corto Maltese.

SHUT IT!

Oldsmobile
Jun 13, 2006

Sweaty IT Nerd posted:

The greater good

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

Sweaty IT Nerd posted:

The greater good

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

At night, Bavovnyatko quietly comes to the occupiers’ bases, depots, airfields, oil refineries and other places full of flammable items and starts playing with fire there

Alan Smithee posted:

The amount of utter hatred they display for someone trying to hold governments to account, and the parade of utter psychos they drag out to try to refute Bellingcat really does not speak well of their own well being, does it?

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
He works for the government!!!! Letter agencies!!!! Propaganda!!!! I will not be deceived!!!!

Now let's mainline the most obvious Russian talking points posted by Qanon bots and paid for directly by the Kremlin, which is actually good

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

steinrokkan posted:

He works for the government!!!! Letter agencies!!!! Propaganda!!!! I will not be deceived!!!!

Now let's mainline the most obvious Russian talking points posted by bots paid for directly by the Kremlin, which is actually good

I mean the humour content this week has been exceptional, with the one guy non-ironically quoting Armchair Copelord in D&D and the Hillarity here.

HonorableTB
Dec 22, 2006
Lmao putin would absolutely assassinate brown Moses and the rest of bellingcat if he could which makes them automatically a CIA asset instead of, you know, an independent journalist

zone
Dec 6, 2016

HonorableTB posted:

Lmao putin would absolutely assassinate brown Moses and the rest of bellingcat if he could which makes them automatically a CIA asset instead of, you know, an independent journalist

They tried to assassinate Christo Grozev last year, but he received a warning and left before they could find him

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum

Sweaty IT Nerd posted:

:byetankie:The greater good:byetankie:

zone
Dec 6, 2016

https://twitter.com/wartranslated/status/1685362208195194880#m
Here's an idea, dumbass: you could send them home and they won't have to die for the stupid monkey and his barrel of chimpanzees occupying the Kremlin. How about it?
e: :nws: for injured people

Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014

SHOIGUUUU!!!

weg
Jun 6, 2006

Reassisted Retrogression
EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A JPEG INTO THE SLOT. ITS HILLARY CLINTON AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I START MAKING THE AVATARS OF THE MAIN CHARACTER, HILLDAWG. I DO EVERY CLICK AND I DO EVERY CLICK HARD. MAKIN WHOOSHING SOUNDS WHEN I SLAM DOWN SOME POSTING ENEMIES OR EVEN WHEN I FORGET TO LOGIN TO MY ALT. NOT MANY CAN SAY THEY POST ON THE WEBSITE'S MOST DANGEROUS FORUM. I CAN. I SAY IT AND I SAY IT OUTLOUD EVERYDAY TO PEOPLE IN MY DISCORD AND ALL THEY DO IS PROVE PEOPLE
ON DISCORD CAN STILL BE IMMATURE JERKS. AND IVE LEARNED ALL THE USERNAMES AND IVE LEARNED HOW TO MAKE MYSELF AND MY SUBFORUM MORE HILARIOUS BY SPREADSHEETING EM ALL. 6 HOURS ON PROBATION EVERY MORNING.

bees everywhere
Nov 19, 2002

weg posted:

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A JPEG INTO THE SLOT. ITS HILLARY CLINTON AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I START MAKING THE AVATARS OF THE MAIN CHARACTER, HILLDAWG. I DO EVERY CLICK AND I DO EVERY CLICK HARD. MAKIN WHOOSHING SOUNDS WHEN I SLAM DOWN SOME POSTING ENEMIES OR EVEN WHEN I FORGET TO LOGIN TO MY ALT. NOT MANY CAN SAY THEY POST ON THE WEBSITE'S MOST DANGEROUS FORUM. I CAN. I SAY IT AND I SAY IT OUTLOUD EVERYDAY TO PEOPLE IN MY DISCORD AND ALL THEY DO IS PROVE PEOPLE
ON DISCORD CAN STILL BE IMMATURE JERKS. AND IVE LEARNED ALL THE USERNAMES AND IVE LEARNED HOW TO MAKE MYSELF AND MY SUBFORUM MORE HILARIOUS BY SPREADSHEETING EM ALL. 6 HOURS ON PROBATION EVERY MORNING.

:lol:

zone
Dec 6, 2016

https://twitter.com/Maks_NAFO_FELLA/status/1685360481945407489
It seems Ukraine's MoD confirmed a successful strike today on the Chonhar rail bridge.

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

weg posted:

:lmao:

zone
Dec 6, 2016

weg posted:

:lmao: :byetankie:

HonorableTB
Dec 22, 2006

weg posted:

Lmfao

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

zone posted:

https://twitter.com/wartranslated/status/1685362208195194880#m
Here's an idea, dumbass: you could send them home and they won't have to die for the stupid monkey and his barrel of chimpanzees occupying the Kremlin. How about it?
e: :nws: for injured people

Russian morale looking real good

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A SUBORDINATE

Oldsmobile
Jun 13, 2006

weg posted:

Lord Stimperor
Jun 13, 2018

I'm a lovable meme.

would i look good with a hillary?

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

I dunno, talk some poo poo about Gaddafi and find out

Lord Stimperor
Jun 13, 2018

I'm a lovable meme.

gadda my fi

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

Something Gadaffi, something something her servers.

Handles Are Dumb
Jul 22, 2003
Title text
I love how this thread has turned into 10 pages of people talking about how NOT BOTHERED AT ALL they actually are about their Hillary avatars.

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

Handles Are Dumb posted:

I love how this thread has turned into 10 pages of people talking about how NOT BOTHERED AT ALL they actually are about their Hillary avatars.

Why would anyone be anything but? Clearly they're fun and everyone is enjoying them.

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!

Handles Are Dumb posted:

believe it or not people do talk about things that they find fun

see also: most of the video games forum

picosecond
Dec 9, 2006

one millionth of one millionth of a second
Hey tankies:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1Fe2cH1k20

Lord Stimperor
Jun 13, 2018

I'm a lovable meme.

Coolguye posted:

(...) things that they find fun

(...) video games

Me, whenever I read what people write about video games online

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

Sweaty IT Nerd posted:

You still got the best one.

:yeah:

Also; Putin is a peice of poo poo

zone
Dec 6, 2016

Handles Are Dumb posted:

Iunno man, I just think it's really stupid of a self proclaimed communist wasting hundreds of dollars on something as petty as this instead of practising what they preach and helping out their fellow man instead. It's also pretty drat funny and a great laugh besides that someone was petty enough to do this.

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Handles Are Dumb posted:

You're still not on your main bro

Lord Stimperor
Jun 13, 2018

I'm a lovable meme.

When Gadaffi killed, one of the morning radio talk shows was lamenting how rebels only ever filmed their executions with potatoe cameras. That stuck with me for a while.

grumplestiltzkin
Jun 7, 2012

Ass, gas, or grass. No one rides for free.

Handles Are Dumb posted:

be the posting change you want to see in the world :justpost:

zone posted:

https://www.pravda.com.ua/eng/news/2023/07/28/7413322/index.amp

It appears the Crimean bridge lost another span lmao, that's what came of trying to quickly reopen the bridge to traffic
Yet another masterful 5D chess move by POCCNR

BRIIIIDGE DEAAAATH :black101:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!
oh lord i didn't realize that was that poster's first and only post in this thread

i am ashamed i took the time to snap off a halfway serious reply