Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Handles Are Dumb posted:

I love how this thread has turned into 10 pages of people talking about how NOT BOTHERED AT ALL they actually are about their Hillary avatars.

Yes all the libtards and or succdems itt are actually extremely triggered and crying

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Handles Are Dumb posted:

I love how this thread has turned into 10 pages of people talking about how NOT BOTHERED AT ALL they actually are about their Hillary avatars.

The only people who were bothered were the ones trying to change them back, everyone else posts enough on the something awful forums to realize it's a badge of pride

Also they're legit funny

Lord Stimperor
Jun 13, 2018

I'm a lovable meme.

zone posted:

Iunno man, I just think it's really stupid of a self proclaimed communist wasting hundreds of dollars on something as petty as this instead of practising what they preach and helping out their fellow man instead. It's also pretty drat funny and a great laugh besides that someone was petty enough to do this.

I mean depending on where the guy is from it may mean nothing to him. Computer touchers from the US earn money that other people would kill for, 400 bucks is like eating out twice for them

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

drat, something funny happened to the people posting in a thread, can't have that can we?

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

Found the guy who bought all the avs

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Runa posted:

The only people who were bothered were the ones trying to change them back, everyone else posts enough on the something awful forums to realize it's a badge of pride

Also they're legit funny

Weird Hillary but I guess I can listen.

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

Lord Stimperor posted:

I mean depending on where the guy is from it may mean nothing to him. Computer touchers from the US earn money that other people would kill for, 400 bucks is like eating out twice for them

It's okay, I'm still part of the working class, sometimes the tenants in our second apartment can't make rent and I have to fly economy

LEGROOM :ussr:

SirPhoebos
Dec 10, 2007

WELL THAT JUST HAPPENED!

Handles Are Dumb posted:

mad?

Handles Are Dumb
Jul 22, 2003
Title text
I just saw a bunch of new replies and was hoping for Counter Offensive news and instead I got Hillary chat.

By all means carry on

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

Handles Are Dumb posted:

I love how your alts posts has turned into talking about how NOT BOTHERED AT ALL you actually are about spending hundreds of dollars on Hillary avatars that your posting enemies are entertained by

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

lol

right

Handles Are Dumb
Jul 22, 2003
Title text

Dick Bastardly posted:

I love how your alts posts has turned into talking about how NOT BOTHERED AT ALL you actually are about spending hundreds of dollars on Hillary avatars that your posting enemies are entertained by

You caught me dude. I am really Hillary all along.
I've been plotting this since 2004.

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Some of the best forums content possible is when hatereading goes too a little too far and becomes attempted praxis

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Decidedly

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Sweaty IT Nerd posted:

Weird Hillary but I guess I can listen.

this post HIMARSed me

boofhead
Feb 18, 2021

I legitimately love my avatar, it's so good. I'm about ten years too old to be spending money on this kind of stuff so I'm never going to replace it, and my last one was another drive-by of that weird little cartoon mouse

The fact that the hillary avatars all look fantastic makes me wonder if it really is a c spam thing, but who knows what goes on inside a tankie brain

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Handles Are Dumb posted:

You're right I'm actually feeling extremely owned right now by this genius av change

zone
Dec 6, 2016

Nelson Mandingo
Mar 27, 2005

god please help me
Jul 9, 2018
I LOVE GIVING MY TAX MONEY AND MY PERSONAL INCOME TO UKRAINE, SLAVA
Here I was feeling too ashamed to ask for goon help from the donation thread because I didn't want to trouble anyone, but it turns out some rich people just dump multiple months' worth of food and bill budgets on jpegs in a day.

I'll start drafting a goon fund post then.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
There's some people itt who still haven't got a star whores av. Just sayin

Nelson Mandingo
Mar 27, 2005

god please help me posted:

Here I was feeling too ashamed to ask for goon help from the donation thread because I didn't want to trouble anyone, but it turns out some rich people just dump multiple months' worth of food and bill budgets on jpegs in a day.

They're not rich. Just their tenants are the breadwinners of their household.

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Runa posted:

this post HIMARSed me

The blonde hair. The steely blue eyes. No one could mistake it.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
I'm totally not mad about not getting one, just pointing out how silly this is.

Just Another Lurker
May 1, 2009

Handles Are Dumb posted:

It's ppl wondering wtf the :byetankie: was smoking when he could have been using his money for something beneficial to humanity. :rolleyes:

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

At night, Bavovnyatko quietly comes to the occupiers’ bases, depots, airfields, oil refineries and other places full of flammable items and starts playing with fire there

Handles Are Dumb posted:

Well your important prior thread contributions have been really keeping things going. With your week-old account.

Rust Martialis fucked around with this message at 22:22 on Jul 29, 2023

Potrzebie
Apr 6, 2010

I may not know what I'm talking about, but I sure love cops! ^^ Boy, but that boot is just yummy!
Lipstick Apathy

Toxic Mental posted:

I dunno, talk some poo poo about Gaddafi and find out

Putin is a piece of poo poo leaking from Gaddafi's butt.

Nelson Mandingo
Mar 27, 2005

Karate Bastard posted:

I'm totally not mad about not getting one, just pointing out how silly this is.

You should be mad. Someone mentally ill spent a ton of money to own the libs and you're sitting there, completely unowned.

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Can I get a "gently caress Putin"?

https://twitter.com/graphiphoto/status/1685260669271306240?s=20

Also some bridge death

https://twitter.com/EuromaidanPR/status/1685381615629852673?s=20

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

Nelson Mandingo posted:

You should be mad. Someone mentally ill spent a ton of money to own the libs and you're sitting there, completely unowned.

That's it, I'm going to cry

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

You may

gently caress Putin in his loving simian ear

fondue
Jul 14, 2002

zone posted:

https://twitter.com/UKikaski/status/1685210296263004161
Monke wins again by getting another huge ammo dump denazified in Crimea
"decided to explode"

"Welp, guess I'll just explode now!" says ammo dump

weg
Jun 6, 2006

Reassisted Retrogression
gently caress Putin

Nelson Mandingo
Mar 27, 2005

Putin is good actually he's just doing what's best for his people. Furthermore,

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Grey Cat posted:

That's it, I'm going to cry

You already have the best av tho

the popes toes
Oct 10, 2004

Nelson Mandingo posted:

Putin is good actually he's just doing what's best for his people. Furthermore,

...I don't support the Russian invasion of Ukraine but

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum

Toxic Mental posted:

Can I get a "gently caress Putin"?

*looks around*

At, yes- here we go! I just made it

:siren::siren:gently caress Putin:siren::siren:

Tomfoolery
Oct 8, 2004

fondue posted:

"decided to explode"

There’s always a choice. That’s God’s way, always will be. Your will is still free. Do as you will. There’s no set of leg-irons on you. But... this is what God wants of you.

Stephen King

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

At night, Bavovnyatko quietly comes to the occupiers’ bases, depots, airfields, oil refineries and other places full of flammable items and starts playing with fire there

fondue posted:

"decided to explode"

Many ammo dumps are saying this!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Deki
May 12, 2008

It's Hammer Time!

boofhead posted:

The fact that the hillary avatars all look fantastic makes me wonder if it really is a c spam thing, but who knows what goes on inside a tankie brain

I'm pretty sure it is. I think it's like the Bernie/Pickle rick avs that went out for other threads.

god please help me posted:

Never feel bad about asking for help due to circumstances. I've lost an uncle and now my stepdad because both were broke when they had health scares and didn't accept the offer for money to get it checked out.