Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

McGavin
Sep 18, 2012

https://i.imgur.com/yZxr5H6.mp4

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001
Ugh. Choreographed dancing's the worst.

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020

Absurd Pox Term
Rad Buxom Strep

Retard Ox Bumps
Borax Dumpster

Dares Box Trump
Foam Adventure: Next Generation

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

Grimey Drawer

Sardonik posted:

So bad the rear end replacer would take one look at me and point to the door of his shop

You wanna know what the problem is? The problem is your fuckin' rear end. Your rear end is all hosed up and you got problems with your rear end :redass:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wmOw-jplSMk

Jack-Off Lantern
Mar 2, 2012

davidspackage posted:

In my experience, she's following English language lessons on her phone and reminding you the hour's almost up, so hurry up and finish

davidspackage, I loved your dumb let's plays,if you're the same goon.

Encrypted
Feb 25, 2016

Waltzing Along posted:

Did an idiot social media person go to that island where the natives go berserk when anyone comes near? If so, what an idiot.

The guy in the photo few posts above went to an island where foreigners kidnapped a few people from the island in the late 1800s and gave those kidnapped some deadly diseases before sending the few carriers back and infected the rest on the island.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maurice_Vidal_Portman

quote:

Portman also undertook an expedition to North Sentinel Island to contact the previously uncontacted tribe inhabiting the island. During the expedition, the Sentinelese fled at the sight of the expedition, though his party kidnapped two adults and four children, taking them to the capital of the South Andaman Island, Port Blair. The adults died of illness soon after reaching Port Blair, and Portman ordered the children to be sent back with a large number of gifts after a few weeks.[2][3] The illness carried by the returning children, who had acquired them in Port Blair, has been suggested by some as the cause of the hostility displayed by the Sentinelese towards outsiders.
They are just trying to stop outsiders from killing them basically.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

The only sane way to react really.

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Dumb Sex-Parrot posted:

Foam Adventure: Next Generation

I thought of an all-furry “Donnie Darko: The Musical” at first

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?

MrUnderbridge
Jun 25, 2011

Thanks. Hate it.

Blue Moonlight
Apr 28, 2005
Bitter and Sarcastic

You can tell the wolf or whatever on the right at the beginning isn’t really into it since they’re left-sharking it the whole time.

Meanwhile, this is the highlight of the life of the one at the center.

LookieLoo
Feb 10, 2011

Is the back of his head supposed to look like Chad?

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

https://twitter.com/awaitingtrial/status/1684753614605049856

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Sonic the hedgehog's punk phase was thankfully short-lived

Liquid Chicken
Jan 25, 2005

GOOP
Tinkerbell's final resting place....

It's listed on a buy and sell Facebook group for Troy, NY.

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020

Absurd Pox Term
Rad Buxom Strep

Retard Ox Bumps
Borax Dumpster

Dares Box Trump

Liquid Chicken posted:

Tinkerbell's final resting place....

It's listed on a buy and sell Facebook group for Troy, NY.

wow I know of at least one permabanned guy who'd love to own that

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

Encrypted posted:

The guy in the photo few posts above went to an island where foreigners kidnapped a few people from the island in the late 1800s and gave those kidnapped some deadly diseases before sending the few carriers back and infected the rest on the island.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maurice_Vidal_Portman

They are just trying to stop outsiders from killing them basically.

sounds like their thread has become insular and weird and hostile to “outsiders” and is perhaps in desperate need of a new ik :thunk:

e: adding a curse to make up for an incredibly stupid joke

TrashMammal fucked around with this message at 20:38 on Jul 29, 2023

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

Was on board until the fries

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Dumb Sex-Parrot posted:

Do I even want to know

Blue Moonlight
Apr 28, 2005
Bitter and Sarcastic

Milo and POTUS posted:

Do I even want to know

It was somebody who posted some Minecraft fairy torture/snuff fanfic out of nowhere in a Minecraft thread, then basically called everyone prudish for not appreciating their contribution.

Bum the Sad
Aug 25, 2002
Hell Gem

Dumb Sex-Parrot posted:

gently caress you I don’t want that.

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

BIG KOOL TELLIN' Y'ALL TO KEEP IT TIGHT

Mr Hootington posted:

Was on board until the fries

Guessing it's like Frosty & fries (which is pretty dang good, or at least used to be with the old Frosty formula)

Whooping Crabs
Apr 13, 2010

Sorry for the derail but I fuckin love me some racoons

Any self respecting person from the dairy state isn't going to buy McDonald's "ice cream" when there's dozens of local options

Antigravitas
Dec 8, 2019

Die Rettung fuer die Landwirte:

Dick Fontaine posted:

sounds like their thread has become insular and weird and hostile to “outsiders” and is perhaps in desperate need of a new ik :thunk:

e: adding a curse to make up for an incredibly stupid joke

Posting HN is cheating.

bossy lady
Jul 9, 1983

https://i.imgur.com/rGwsZs1.mp4

medchem
Oct 11, 2012

Whooping Crabs posted:

Any self respecting person from the dairy state isn't going to buy McDonald's "ice cream" when there's dozens of local options

That's the real curse.

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

It's been said above but yeah, if it Wisconsin it would be Culver's

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen

That's blursed at most.

Only falls into cursed if the pot is used to cook without washing it first.

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!
I appreciate that the girl is on a ripstick.

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

That McDonald's thing isn't really that bad if the portion per person were reasonable. It's something I would probably try once, like combining a Mcdouble and a Mcchicken.

Tarkus
Aug 27, 2000

Looks like a bunch of women having a good time, while not an appealing meal to me, it's blessed.

AndreTheGiantBoned
Oct 28, 2010

Tarkus posted:

Looks like a bunch of women having a good time, while not an appealing meal to me, it's blessed.

It is just food outrage clickbait, what's new

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

The way they press on things and make odd shapes with their hands is usually a dead give-away.

There was some reaction chick that was claiming all those videos are for "hand fetish" people, which I dont buy at all. She was clearly just looking for a reaction angle to drive her own engagement.

However, there is a strange consistency in those types of videos where their always twisting their hands up all weird and gesturing in weird ways.

Everything is bad and weird.

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

If it was a fetish thing they’d be mashing the ice cream with their feet.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Poohs Packin posted:

The way they press on things and make odd shapes with their hands is usually a dead give-away.

There was some reaction chick that was claiming all those videos are for "hand fetish" people, which I dont buy at all. She was clearly just looking for a reaction angle to drive her own engagement.

However, there is a strange consistency in those types of videos where their always twisting their hands up all weird and gesturing in weird ways.

Everything is bad and weird.

They have to play it up to really milk the outrage. Same with the dialogue, listen to it and it's clear it's not even pretending to be natural banter, it's not how humans speak, and every video like this uses the same phrases, repetition etc. It's not fetishistic, it's just a positive feedback loop of repeating stuff from other viral outrage videos to the point where it's like watching aliens playact humans.

OMFG FURRY
Jul 10, 2006

[snarky comment]

Stoatbringer posted:

If it was a fetish thing they’d be mashing the ice cream with their feet.

people with hand fetish are looking for specific grips, angles, and open palms. they are the go-to people to try and suss out if an image is AI generated; a single glance and they will tell you it's fake or not

Drone_Fragger
May 9, 2007

To be fair from the context as well you can usually tell if the picture is from alabama or not and hence decide if the extra finger is meant to be there or an AI artifact.

Grab Im Moor
Apr 4, 2022

OMFG FURRY posted:

people with hand fetish are looking for specific grips, angles, and open palms. they are the go-to people to try and suss out if an image is AI generated; a single glance and they will tell you it's fake or not

Sounds like how it is with the with feet people, except that some feet people won't ever shut the gently caress up about their kink for some reason. At least I've never seen any weird and creepy hand fetishist posting.

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something
Seems like hand people want elegant hands doing interesting movements and poses, and feet people are all "I like them grape-stompers big, smelly, and hosed up. Now lemme taste em'."

Dump all the feet people in a volcano, I say.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

"I like them grape-stompers big, smelly, and hosed up. Now lemme taste em'."

I want to see this on a headstone