Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

CaptainBeefart posted:

Heathcliff back bling Jimmy glider bubblegum balloon

It is what the people desire. With helmet variant

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Davethulhu
Aug 12, 2003

Morbid Hound

Mr Hootington posted:

Yep and it would be very funny. She would probably be in a bundle with Agent Cooper and I'd buy it. His back being would be a cup of coffee. I don't know about his glider.

a slice of pie

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Davethulhu posted:

a slice of pie

There is a pie glider for the pie monster skin

Ayin
Jan 6, 2010

Have a great day.
https://arstechnica.com/health/2023/07/illegal-lab-with-infectious-diseases-and-dead-mice-busted-in-california/

quote:

Local and federal authorities have shut down what seems to be an illegal medical lab hidden in a California warehouse that contained nearly 1,000 laboratory mice, hundreds of unknown chemicals, refrigerators and freezers, vials of biohazardous materials, including blood, incubators, and at least 20 infectious agents, including SARS-CoV-2, HIV, and a herpes virus.

According to NBC News affiliate KSEE of Fresno, local authorities were first tipped off to the unlicensed facility when a local code enforcement officer noticed that a garden hose was illegally attached to the back of the building. That led city officials to obtain a search warrant to inspect the warehouse, which was supposed to only be used for storage.
:thunk:

Only registered members can see post attachments!

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

what a pussy

aw frig aw dang it
Jun 1, 2018

lol Coin Boys rule

aw frig aw dang it
Jun 1, 2018

should've flipped a coin

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010

aw frig aw dang it posted:

lol Coin Boys rule

shackleford
Sep 4, 2006

https://twitter.com/ColumboScreens/status/1685107876363206656

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

https://twitter.com/ronfilipkowski/status/1685258208586223618?s=46&t=K6CRMiA33aFQep_ZPx64DQ

Kindest Forums User
Mar 25, 2008

Let me tell you about my opinion about Bernie Sanders and why Donald Trump is his true successor.

You cannot vote Hillary Clinton because she is worse than Trump.

Lol who issues a warrant for a garden hose. Lot of stuff going on with this story

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Kindest Forums User posted:

Lol who issues a warrant for a garden hose. Lot of stuff going on with this story

violating zoning laws is the biggest crime so it makes sense

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

lizard person

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

mobile:

Javid
Oct 21, 2004

:jpmf:

california

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

he's right but wtf who calls them "smashed burgers" they're just smash burgers

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
He looks like the guy from Epic Rap Battles of History who played Hitler.

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G
Wow. Here's how to make a hamburger. Why not leave it to the pros at McDonald's?

https://youtu.be/yfG94k41MrI

Oscar Wild has issued a correction as of 02:58 on Jul 30, 2023

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

code enforcement is important and helps prevent things like housefires or your dumbass neighbor who decided to keep bees

Quotey
Aug 16, 2006

We went out for lunch and then we stopped for some bubble tea.

This is a weird thing to have to do parallel construction with. What could possibly be the reason? Accidental NSA pickup? Incidental whistleblower poo poo? Really interesting.

I hate journalists. Click “according to court documents” links to another article! The other article quotes but does not link them (kind of implies to me the ars article is practically plagiarism but whatever). Learn to loving cite.

Quotey has issued a correction as of 05:49 on Jul 30, 2023

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
if journalists knew how to do poo poo properly they would have real jobs

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/NLRG_it/status/1685296831004045312?t=Apmn9aOjrh2s6N5oKo9A2g&s=19

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
see also: late mergers at on-ramps

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

see also: late mergers at on-ramps

also, just driving from one stoplight to another in general. No need to go very fast at all when you know any time you "saved" getting to the next stop is going to be eaten by having to wait at the stop anyway.

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

I'm guessing the pigs thought it was a weed grow

Gravid Topiary
Feb 16, 2012

i'm going through old computer magazines and found this image, maybe one could humorously envision one's posting enemies as looking like this when they are posting? anyways good luck with whatever's happening with everything namaste

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

https://twitter.com/kylegordon101/status/1684963728427462656?s=46&t=K6CRMiA33aFQep_ZPx64DQ

Hedenius
Aug 23, 2007
https://twitter.com/kingsthings/status/204058890655117312?s=46&t=mzWS2vgSInnU9jlt8C3n_Q

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

that's why I make sure mine are top-tier

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

:laffo: he set Florida on fire as a sacrifice because he honestly, really believed it would give him a shot at being president

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Dr. VooDoo posted:

:laffo: he set Florida on fire as a sacrifice because he honestly, really believed it would give him a shot at being president

all the Serious People were saying he was the Next Guy lmao, same thing they said about mayor pete

speng31b
May 8, 2010

the cooking in progress pictures look like those patties are dry and crumbly as hell

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

mobile:

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

I don't jailbreak the androids, I set them free.

WATCH MARS EXPRESS (2023)

Gravid Topiary posted:

i'm going through old computer magazines and found this image, maybe one could humorously envision one's posting enemies as looking like this when they are posting? anyways good luck with whatever's happening with everything namaste

Alas our picturesmith was killed by the evil anime hater

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
started working on this until i decided it was in extremely poor taste so i stopped and posted it