Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Guillermus
Dec 28, 2009

It would be much better with thin steel wire for maximum fuckery. Why? Don't ask :mmmhmm:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

maybeadracula
Sep 9, 2022

by sebmojo
It would be better on the passenger side so they might not notice until they start moving

Basticle
Sep 12, 2011

maybealabia posted:

It would be better on the passenger side so they might not notice until they start moving

that might be a quick ticket to murdering a pedestrian

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

Right then, a cart for every door.

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

"The original Terminator was a gritty fucking AMAZING piece of sci-fi. Gritty fucking rock-hard MURDER!"

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

:blessed:

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

Lol and hell yeah

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Guillermus posted:

It would be much better with thin steel wire for maximum fuckery. Why? Don't ask :mmmhmm:

Yeah everyone in the store will carry something that can cut zipties, steel wire, much less likely.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

OwlFancier posted:

Yeah everyone in the store will carry something that can cut zipties, steel wire, much less likely.

This is america, everyone carries guns

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

"The original Terminator was a gritty fucking AMAZING piece of sci-fi. Gritty fucking rock-hard MURDER!"

Milo and POTUS posted:

Idk that shooting the wire will be helpful

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

Milo and POTUS posted:

we don't all live in texas. some of us keep our guns at home because we don't have to live in fear

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

What if instead of a cart, you attached a satchel charge to their car for extra pwnage :evilbuddy:

Macdeo Lurjtux
Jul 5, 2011

BRRREADSTOOORRM!

Mauser posted:

I always pictured him being forced to dig ditches on every front, but I don't remember reading more details

I think that's what happened, Rob Zombie wrote a song about him.

Whooping Crabs
Apr 13, 2010

Sorry for the derail but I fuckin love me some racoons

Guillermus posted:

you can buy metal zip ties for automotive stuff and they are very cheap

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Grassy Knowles posted:

Idk that shooting the wire will be helpful

why do you hate freedom

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

projecthalaxy posted:

What if instead of a cart, you attached a satchel charge to their car for extra pwnage :evilbuddy:

Some of us don’t wear jncos every day that could easily conceal a satchel charge

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

RFC2324 posted:

we don't all live in texas. some of us keep our guns at home because we don't have to live in fear

We get to live in fear. We're a very blessed people

BonHair
Apr 28, 2007

RFC2324 posted:

Carrying at least three automatic weapons is how to live in not fear I thought?

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

RFC2324 posted:

Wuss

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

I grew up there. had to move because I couldn't keep up with ammo costs driving to work

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
That's cool, tell me more

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Spanish Manlove posted:

Gun's

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

this

mystes
May 31, 2006

Spanish Manlove posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bs_aI2m8pag

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

Guillermus
Dec 28, 2009

Whooping Crabs posted:

you can buy metal zip ties for automotive stuff and they are very cheap

That's a really good tip :madmax:

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

A crowbar, a funnel and a bag of sugar is pretty cheap instead

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Ye-MzKC6XA

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

whoops you've uncovered the secret name generator that like half of fantasy authors use!

Did this one come from this thread? It's likely. Unfortunately there's literally know way we can know, now.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

I once knew a Niffer and also a Topher

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

E: dp

1stGear
Jan 16, 2010

Here's to the new us.

bike tory posted:

Did this one come from this thread? It's likely. Unfortunately there's literally know way we can know, now.

If you love a meme, then you release it free and uncredited into the wild. Otherwise, you're no better than that motherfucker Chintu.

Tree Bucket
Apr 1, 2016

R.I.P.idura leucophrys

Been wondering about that. Is gumwaa a rival funnies page, or slang for being unhappy?

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR

Tree Bucket posted:

Been wondering about that. Is gumwaa a rival funnies page, or slang for being unhappy?

IIRC it's the latter; someone ITT mentioned a while back that it's a Hindi (or something) word for sadness (or something).

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

RFC2324 posted:

we don't all live in texas

Why lie, yank? :confused:

Byzantine
Sep 1, 2007

3D Megadoodoo posted:

Why lie, yank? :confused:

Yankees especially don't live in Texas.

Laserjet 4P
Mar 28, 2005

What does it mean?
Fun Shoe

Tree Bucket posted:

It means “nurse was a MAN… with a HOOK.”

tactlessbastard
Feb 4, 2001

Godspeed, post
Fun Shoe

Byzantine posted:

Yankees especially don't live in Texas.

Texas is absolutely ridden with Yankees

apatheticman
May 13, 2003

Wedge Regret

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

It's only Yankees if they come from Connecticut. Otherwise it's just Sparkling Gringo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dale-Taco
Feb 19, 2009

Im_in_this_photo_and_I_like_it.jpg