Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should I step down as head of twitter
This poll is closed.
Yes 420 4.43%
No 69 0.73%
Goku 9001 94.85%
Total: 9490 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

armpit_enjoyer
Jan 25, 2023

my god. it's full of posts

Alan Smithee posted:

bet you drink oat milk or some poo poo

I'm also at inbox zero and i'm offended at being read so loving easily

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hardcastlemccormik
Jul 19, 2022

Alan Smithee posted:

I also only use Free Software as defined by the Free Software Association and that includes my favorite operating system, GNU/Linux.

My digital moral superiority is unfathomable.

Oat milk slaps tbh

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

I only read my Xmail when it's from Elon Musk

JacquelineDempsey
Aug 6, 2008

Women's Circuit Bender Union Local 34

This German industrial/EDM band from the 90's is ready to finally get some attention thanks to Musk.

https://infactedrecordings.bandcamp.com/album/the-killing-had-begun

RDM
Apr 6, 2009

I LOVE FINLAND AND ESPECIALLY FINLAND'S MILITARY ALLIANCES, GOOGLE FINLAND WORLD WAR 2 FOR MORE INFORMATION SLAVA UKRANI
Right click mark all as read youre welcome you fuckin' animals

HonorableTB
Dec 22, 2006

JacquelineDempsey posted:

This German industrial/EDM band from the 90's is ready to finally get some attention thanks to Musk.

https://infactedrecordings.bandcamp.com/album/the-killing-had-begun

expected this to be KMFDM and am disappointed, this is musk's fault

Entropic
Feb 21, 2007

patriarchy sucks

Lamech posted:

I want the Grandpa Burger from that A&W Canada. Wow they have a bunch more burgers than A&W USA

Elon sucks

https://twitter.com/edzitron/status/1673471340945489920

...!
Oct 5, 2003

I SHOULD KEEP MY DUMB MOUTH SHUT INSTEAD OF SPEWING HORSESHIT ABOUT THE ORBITAL MECHANICS OF THE JAMES WEBB SPACE TELESCOPE.

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHAT A LAGRANGE POINT IS?

RDM posted:

What is this scrub tier bullshit

The Grimace
Sep 18, 2005

Are you a BigMac of imbeciles!?

RDM posted:

Holy poo poo

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead

Alan Smithee posted:

oat milk's gotten both good and affordable these days, at least at costco

i'll never entirely stop drinking dairy milk but oat milk is good for eg smoothies and also kirkland oat milk is shelf-stable-ish so it's easy to have most of a pack in the cabinet without using precious fridge space

maybeadracula
Sep 9, 2022

by sebmojo

RDM posted:

That would be living a lie

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

elng mucks

Cable Guy
Jul 18, 2005

I don't expect any trouble, but we'll be handing these out later...

Slippery Tilde

Three Olives posted:

Actually I think the MyDyson app is primarily for their fans...

It's kind of nice, shows air quality, scheduling, log of air quality, temperature and humidity.

Alan Smithee posted:

can you use mydyson to unstuck your dick
No... That would be OnlyFans....

:dadjoke:

Juul-Whip
Mar 10, 2008

Lamech posted:

I want the Grandpa Burger from that A&W Canada. Wow they have a bunch more burgers than A&W USA

Elon sucks

A&W Canada is a totally independent business entity from the US one. And there are so many of them. Tiny towns with a population of like 1000 have a&w. Every road trip we hit a&w somewhere. You can get bacon egg hash and toast breakfast on a china plate with cutlery. You can sub beyond burger into anything. It rules

Wee
Dec 16, 2022

by Fluffdaddy
DIY user base.

Wee fucked around with this message at 02:14 on Jul 31, 2023

Boris Galerkin
Dec 17, 2011

I don't understand why I can't harass people online. Seriously, somebody please explain why I shouldn't be allowed to stalk others on social media!
Is this any worse than the people who date anime tiddy girls?

SpartanIvy
May 18, 2007
Hair Elf

Boris Galerkin posted:

Is this any worse than the people who date anime tiddy girls?

I would argue yes, because anime girls are drawings and these "AI girls" are probably just identity theft behind a thin AI veneer

spiritual bypass
Feb 19, 2008

Grimey Drawer
i have more respect for the anime tiddy girl fanbase because at least it is what it looks like instead of fake nudes. you can get real nudes online already

e:f;b

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

*giraffe head turns comedically upside down* Joined July 2019

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path

before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

Bots are hard, guyssssss

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Verified Real Fake People

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

also, Yacc attack!

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path

before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

I know we posted about how bots are used to prevent social media from ghost towning itt, but I just lol every time how apparent that pandemic becomes.

Judging by his behavior, terrible posts, and Mark Zuckerberg razzing on him about management elimination, I'm almost positive Musk is riding some HEE HEE HEE COST SAVINGS!!1 wave up there in the billionare zone on that exact note, too.

Waffle House fucked around with this message at 02:21 on Jul 31, 2023

wash bucket
Feb 21, 2006

Waffle House posted:

Bots are hard, guyssssss

How can a bot have $8? It just don't add up...

Midnight Voyager
Jul 2, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Wee posted:

DIY user base.

The second one, holy poo poo, her body is an eye maze.

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.

Juul-Whip posted:

A&W Canada is a totally independent business entity from the US one. And there are so many of them. Tiny towns with a population of like 1000 have a&w. Every road trip we hit a&w somewhere. You can get bacon egg hash and toast breakfast on a china plate with cutlery. You can sub beyond burger into anything. It rules

A&W (canada) definitely rules. One nice thing is if you eat in you get a giant chilled glass mug to drink root beer from. If you do that there is also nothing that isn’t reusable or easily compostable too which is cool.

The only problem is with so many you can get some quality variance, not with the food but with the actual eating location. The one near me never turns on their AC so it is way to hot to eat in there most of the summer (it’s miserable) and I don’t even like ordering takeout from there because it’s like a gross sauna. Horrible for the staff too I feel for them. I think they’re independent franchises though so it’s up to the whims of the owner, and some are dipshits like elon I guess.

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path

before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

Musk, buying Twitter after years of not being in the social media game where bots and seemingly fluffy internal infrastructure have become the business-essential and critical norm:

Twitter is obviously not a well-oiled machine, I am going to come in here with a hammer like a loving malignancy bringing all my personal demons and emotions in along with me to these cucks and do this *right*

*rips the entire available energy to shreds and dances in the moonlight howling my life's story of exertion*

emSparkly
Nov 21, 2022

I'm open to interpretation!

priznat posted:

A&W (canada) definitely rules. One nice thing is if you eat in you get a giant chilled glass mug to drink root beer from. If you do that there is also nothing that isn’t reusable or easily compostable too which is cool.

The only problem is with so many you can get some quality variance, not with the food but with the actual eating location. The one near me never turns on their AC so it is way to hot to eat in there most of the summer (it’s miserable) and I don’t even like ordering takeout from there because it’s like a gross sauna. Horrible for the staff too I feel for them. I think they’re independent franchises though so it’s up to the whims of the owner, and some are dipshits like elon I guess.

A&W in the states does the frosty mugs too. Haven't been in a while, but maybe I'll grab a burger there or something.

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

doesn't oatmilk have like 900 calories a cup or some poo poo

Tarkus
Aug 27, 2000

priznat posted:

A&W has superior breakfast sandwiches to McD's. Their Hash browns are really good comparatively and the breakfast sandwiches when made with the standard burger buns are heavenly.

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.
^^ yeah! They are really good. Also the full eggs/bacon/sausage/hashbrown/toast breakfast is really good too.

emSparkly posted:

A&W in the states does the frosty mugs too. Haven't been in a while, but maybe I'll grab a burger there or something.

The frosty mugs rule, and they chill the dispensers so ice isn’t needed! It’s the best when you get a little skiff of freezing on the top.

They recently added “frozen rootbeer” which is basically like a slurpee but blended in some fancy machine and honestly it wasn’t very good and was pretty expensive. Sticking with the regular root beer!

Back in the day when they were all drive ins you could get a milk carton like thing full of root beer to take home (this was back when the largest soda bottle was 750mL glass ones).

Ahh good fastfood chat. I skipped a few pages did the city force elon to take down the sign yet.

Tarkus
Aug 27, 2000

Buce posted:

doesn't oatmilk have like 900 calories a cup or some poo poo

Nah, it's about 80-90% of standard milk calorically.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

SpartanIvy posted:

I would argue yes, because anime girls are drawings and these "AI girls" are probably just identity theft behind a thin AI veneer
yeah, you can reverse image search that second one's header and there's several stock image companies advertising it along with others from the same photoshoot from like 8 years ago.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

how can you milk an oat? they don't even have nipples!

Wee
Dec 16, 2022

by Fluffdaddy
Organic
Artificial
Teat

The Bible
May 8, 2010

Wee posted:

DIY user base.

I'm ready for the meteor.

Alucard
Mar 11, 2002
Pillbug

Well poo poo, AI replaced Rob Liefield

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

Alucard posted:

Well poo poo, AI replaced Rob Liefield

Actually Rob Liefeld is a drawing-ai that was sent back in time.

FlashFearless
Nov 4, 2004
Death. But not for you, Gunslinger. Never for you.

kazil posted:

also, Yacc attack!

YaXaroo!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon

Wee posted:

Organic
Artificial
Teat